我花了两天才找到他们的尸体
It took me two days until I found their bodies.
我父亲
My father…
依然抱着我的妻儿
still holding my wife and son in his arms.
而复仇者联盟
And the Avengers…
他们就那么回家了
they went home.
我知道自己杀不了他们
I knew I couldn’t kill them.
比我更强大的人都试过了
More powerful men than me have tried.
但如果我能让他们自相残杀呢
But, if I could get them to kill each other?
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your father.
他似乎是个好人
He seemed a good man.
有个孝子
With a dutiful son.
复仇已经吞噬了你
Vengeance has consumed you.
也吞噬了他们
It’s consuming them.
我不会让自己也被吞噬
I am done letting it consume me.
正义很快就会到来
Justice will come soon enough.
和死人说去吧
Tell that to the dead.
活人还要找你算账呢
The living are not done with you yet.
你无法靠肉搏打败他
You can’t beat him hand to hand.
分♥析♥他的攻击模式
Analyse his fight pattern.
扫描中
Scanning!
对抗策略就绪
Countermeasures ready.
我们好好揍他一顿
Let’s kick his ass.
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
我原本也是
So was I.
不要起来 最后警告
Stay down. Final warning.
我可以和你耗一整天
I could do this all day.
那块盾牌不属于你
That shield doesn’t belong to you.
你配不上它 那是我父亲制♥造♥的
You don’t deserve it! My father made that shield!
早上八点 晚上五点吃饭
Meals at eight and five.
每天可以去两次厕所
Toilet privileges, twice a day.
大声说话 电你
Raise your voice, zap.
碰玻璃 电你
Touch the glass, zap.
敢做出格的事 我会收拾你
You step out of line, you deal with me.
拜托你试试看吧
Please, step out of line.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
花了那么多时间 费了那么多事
Spend all that time, all that effort.
结果
Then…
失败得
…to see it fail,
一塌糊涂
so spectacularly.
失败了吗
Did it?
-这只是首次测试 -嗯
– It’s just the first pass. – Yeah.
给我反馈 想到什么都行
Give me some feedback. Anything you think of.
减震 横向移♥动♥
Shock absorption. Lateral movement.
杯架
Cup holder?
或许该考虑在下面安空调
You may wanna think about some AC down in…
好了 我拉你
Let’s go. I’ll give you a hand.
不不 别帮我 别帮我
No, no, don’t. Don’t help. Don’t help me.
138次 138次战斗任务
138. 138 combat missions.
我飞过138次战斗任务 托尼
That’s how many I’ve flown, Tony.
每次都可能有去无回 但我还是去了
Every one of them could’ve been my last, but I flew them.
因为那是必须打的仗
Cause the fight needed to be fought.
《协议》的事也是一样
It’s the same with these Accords.
我签字是因为那是正确的做法
I signed because it was the right thing to do.
这事的确太糟心了
And yeah, this sucks. This is, uh…
很不走运
This is a bad beat.
但这没改变我的想法
But it hasn’t change my mind.
我觉得没有
I don’t think?
-你没事吧 -嗯
– You okay? – Oh, yeah.
你是托尼·”屎塔克”吗
Are you Tony “Stank”?
是的 他就是托尼·”屎塔克”
Yes, this is-this is Tony “Stank”!
你来对地方了
You’re in the right place.
多谢了
Thank you for that!
-这梗我要用一辈子 -天呐
– Never dropping that, by the way. – Oh, my god.
一人桌 “屎塔克”先生 坐在厕所边吧
Table for one, Mr. “Stank”. Please, by the bathroom.
托尼
Tony.
我很高兴你回到了基地
I’m glad you’re back at the compound.
我不希望你一个人在豪♥宅♥里晃
I don’t like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself.
我们都需要家人
We all need family.
复仇者联盟属于你 或许多于属于我
The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.
我从18岁开始就是一个人
I’ve been on my own since I was 18.
我从未真正融入哪里 哪怕是在军队
I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army.
我想我信任 人 个体
My faith’s in… people, I guess. Individuals.
很高兴 大部分时候
And, I’m happy to say that for the most part,
他们没让我失望
they haven’t let me down.
所以我也不能辜负他们
Which is why I can’t let them down either.
锁可以换 但或许不该换
Locks can be replaced, but, maybe they shouldn’t.
我知道我伤了你 托尼
I know I hurt you, Tony.
我大概是觉得
I guessed I thought
不告诉你你父母的事 是照顾你的感情
by not telling you about your parents, I was sparing you. But…
但我现在明白 我只是顾及自己
I can see now that I was really sparing myself.
对不起
And I’m sorry.
希望你有天能理解
Hopefully one day you can understand.
我也希望我们能在《协议》的事上达成一致
I wish we agree on the Accords,
真的
I really do.
我知道你只是在做你相信的事
I know you’re doing what you believe in.
而我们也都只能做到这点 我们也该这么做
And that’s all any of us can do. That’s all any of us should.
国务卿罗斯的优先来电
Priority call from Secretary Ross.
孤岛监狱遭人劫狱
There’s been a breach at the Raft Prison.
嗯 接过来
Yeah, put him through.
-托尼 我们有麻烦了 -请待机
– Tony, we have a problem. – Ah, please hold.
不 别
No. Don’t…
所以 不管怎样
So, no matter what.
我保证
I promise you,
如果你需要我们
if you need us,
如果你需要我
if you need me,
我会去的
I’ll be there.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我不能信任自己的大脑
I can’t trust my own mind.
直到他们想到办法把洗♥脑♥的东西清理掉
So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head
我想继续沉睡是最好的选择
I think going back under is the best thing,
对所有人都好
… for everybody.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for this.
你朋友和我父亲
Your friend and my father,
他们都是受害者
they were both victims.
如果我能帮其中一个找到安宁
If I can help one of them find peace.
如果他们知道他在这儿
You know, if they find out he’s here,
就会来抓他
they’ll come for him.
让他们试试吧
Let them try.
是谁啊 是谁打了你
So. Who was it? Who hit you?
就是有个人
Some guy.
痒死了 天呐
So itchy, man. God.
-“有个人”叫什么 -史蒂夫
– What’s some guy’s name? – Uh, Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve?
12C那个吗
From 12C?
龅牙那个
With the overbite?
不不不 你不认识他 他布鲁克林的
No, no, no. You don’t know him, he’s from Brooklyn.
好吧
Well.
希望你也回敬了他几下
Hope you got a few good licks in.
当然 我回敬了他好几下呢
Yeah, I got quite a few in actually.

Okay.
他朋友块头可大了 可大可大了
His friend was huge. Like huge.
这样好多了 谢谢
That’s way better. Thank you.
好吧 小硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
爱你 梅 能带下门吗
Love you, May. Hey, can you shut the door?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!