You’re not gonna stop?
你知道我不能
You know I can’t.
我肯定要后悔的
I’m gonna regret this.
快走
Go.
各位 你们看过那部超老的电影吗
Hey, guys. You ever see that really old movie?
《帝国反击战》
Empire Strikes Back?
老天 托尼 这家伙多大
Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?
我不知道 我又没给他碳测年
I don’t know, I didn’t carbon date him.
反正挺小的
He’s on the young side.
你知道那一段吗
You know that part?
就是他们在那个雪星球上 那个会走的机器
When they’re on the snow planet? With the walking thingies?
这孩子的点子可能行得通
Maybe the kid’s on to something.
往上飞 托尼 往上飞
High now, Tony. Go high.
好诶
Yes!
太牛逼了
That was awesome!
有人有橙片吗
Does anyone have any orange slices?
孩子 没事吧
Hey, kid, you alright?
-放开我 -友军
– Get off me! – Same side.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who?
是我
It’s me.
-伙计 -嗯
– Hey, man. – Yeah.
-吓死人了 -是啊
– That was scary. – Yeah.
-你收工了 知道吗 -什么
– You’re done. Alright? – What?
-你干得很好 待这儿吧 -我没事的
– You did a good job. Stay down. – I’m good. I’m fine.
-待这儿吧 -不 我得把他抓回来
– Stay down. – No, it’s good I gotta get him back!
回家去 否则我打给梅婶婶了
You’re going home or I’ll call Aunt May!
-伙计 -你收工了
– Dude. – You’re done!
等等
Wait.
斯塔克先生 等等 我还能打 我…
Mr. Stark, wait! I’m not done, I’m not…
好吧 我不行了
Okay, I’m done. I’m done.
我说会帮你找到他 不是抓到他
I said that I’d help you find him, not catch him.
这是有区别的
There’s a difference.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也是
Me too.
就像我说的 灾难
It’s as I said, catastrophe.
幻视 我后面有尾巴
Vision, I got a bandit on my six.
幻视 收到吗
Vision, do you copy?
打他的推进器 把他变成滑翔翼
Target his thruster, turn him into a glider.
罗德
Rhodey?
托尼 我失去动力了
Tony, I’m flying dead stick.
罗德
Rhodes!
读取体征
Read vitals.
检测到心跳 医疗急救已经上路
Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on it’s way.
对不起
I’m sorry.
早上好 客房♥服务
Guten Morgen. Zimmerservice.
早上好 莱瓦女士
Guten Morgen, Frau Leiwel.
-我是201房♥间 -是穆勒先生啊
– Zimmer 201 hier… – Herr Müller,
今天也要培根和黑咖啡吗
Speck und schwarzer Kaffee wie früher?
您真了解我
Wie gut Sie mich kennen…
您好 早餐送来了
Hallo? Ihr Frühstück ist hier.
我可以进去吗
Darf ich micn rein lassen?
穆勒先生
Herr Müller?
穆勒先生
Herr Müller.
天呐
Mein Gott!
你的朋友会怎么样
What’s gonna happen to your friends?
不管发生什么 我会去面对的
Whatever it is, I’ll deal with it.
我不知道我是否值得你这样 史蒂夫
I don’t know if I’m worth all this, Steve.
你那些年做的事
What you did all those years…
那不怪你
It wasn’t you.
你没有选择
You didn’t have a choice.
我知道
I know.
但终归是我做的
But I did it.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
我分心了
I became distracted.
我以为没那种可能呢
I didn’t think that was possible.
我也以为
Neither did I.
医生说他L4到S1粉碎骨折
The doctor say he shattered L4 through S1.
脊髓高度撕裂
Extreme laceration of the spinal cord.
大概会造成一定的瘫痪
Probably looking at some form of paralysis.
史蒂夫不会停下的
Steve’s not gonna stop.
如果你也不让步 罗德的情况还算轻的了
If you don’t either, Rhodey’s gonna be the best case scenario.
你放走了他们 小娜
You let them go, Nat.
我们采取的方式不对
We played this wrong.
我们
We?
天呐 双面间谍一定很难改吧
Boy. It must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh?
都深入骨髓了
It sticks in the DNA.
你就不能
And you incapable
放下你的自负 哪怕一刻吗
of letting go of your ego for one god damn second.
特查拉把你做的事告诉了罗斯
T’Challa told Ross what you did, so,
他们要来抓你了
they’re coming for you.
需要小心的不是我
I’m not the one that needs to watch their back.
这是什么 星期五
What am I looking at, F.R.I.D.A.Y.?
柏林警方的优先上传信息
Priority upload from Berlin police.
启动直升机
Fire up the chopper.
巴恩斯被捕后
The Task Force called
特遣队立刻找了个精神病医生
for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured.
联♥合♥国♥一小时内就调来了
The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard
日内瓦的西奥·布鲁萨尔医生
from Geneva within the hour.
此人去找到了他
He was met by this man.
你用面部识别查过他了吗
Did you run facial recognition yet?
你当我是什么人啊
What do I look like?
说不好 我一直脑补一个红发女子
I don’t know, I’ve been picturing a redhead.
你想的肯定是别人
You must be thinking of someone else.
肯定是了
Must be.
假医生实为赫尔穆特·泽莫上校
The fake doctor’s actually Colonel Helmut Zemo,
索科威亚♥情♥报部门的
Sokovian intelligence.
泽莫是索科威亚秘密刺杀小队回音蝎队长
Zemo ran Echo Scorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.
那真布鲁萨尔呢
So, what happened to the real Broussard?
他被发现死在了一家柏林酒店的房♥间里
He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room.
警方还在房♥间里找到了假发和面部假体
Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis
用于模拟詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯的特征
approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes.
该死
Son of a bitch.
-发给罗斯 -是 老板
– Get this to Ross. – Yes, Boss.
这里是孤岛监狱控制中心
This is Raft Prison control.
你可以降落了 斯塔克先生
You are clear for landing, Mr. Stark.
怎么样 拿到文件了吗
So? You got the files?
我们调整卫星
Let’s reroute the satellites,
开始对这个泽莫进行面部识别扫描吧
start facial scanning for this Zemo guy.
在莱比锡制♥造♥了那么大个烂摊子
You seriously think I’m gonna listen to you
你真觉得我还会听你的吗
after that fiasco in Leipzig?
你没被关进这里的监狱就算你走运了
You’re lucky you’re not in one of these cells.
未来学家 先生们 未来学家来了
The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here!
他能看穿一切
He sees all!
他知道什么是为你好 不管你喜不喜欢
He knows what’s best for you, whether your like it or not.
饶了我吧 巴顿
Give me a break, Barton.
我不知道他们会把你们关在这里 别这样
I had no idea they’d put you here, come on.
你知道他们会把我们关起来的 托尼
Yeah, well, you knew they’d put us somewhere, Tony.
是啊 但不是一个漂浮在海上的超级监狱
Yeah. But, not some super-max floating ocean pokey.
这是关疯子的地方 关…
You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for…
罪犯
Criminals?
罪犯 托尼
Criminals, Tony.
你是想说这个
I think that’s the word you’re looking for.
是吧
Right?
这词以前可不会指我 或山姆 旺达
It ain’t used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda.
但我们还是被关进来了
But, here we are.
因为你犯法了
Cause you broke the law.
-是啊 -我可没逼你
– Yeah. – I didn’t make you.
-啦啦啦 -你知法 还犯法
– Blah, blah, blah… – You read it, you broke it.
你是个大老爷们了 有妻有子
Alright, you’re all grown-up. You got a wife and kids.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你选错队的时候怎么不去考虑他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!