now, because it’s us
一支联合特别行动司令部的分队
or a squad of J-SOC guys…
就会出动 他们下手不会留情的
with no compunction about being impolite.
拜托了
Come on.
我们找到了
We found it.
昆式战斗机在北跑道的5号♥机库
The quinjet’s in hanger five, north runway.
行动 朗
Alright, Lang.
各位 有什么东西
Hey, guys. Something…
那是什么情况
What-What the hell was that?
这是你的吧 美国队长
I believe this is yours, Captain America.
这可好 好了 停车场有俩
Oh, great. Alright, there’s two on the parking deck.
其中一个是马克西莫夫 我去抓她
One of them is Maximoff, I’m gonna grab her.
罗德 你应付队长啊
Rhodey, you want to take Cap?
候机大厅有俩 威尔逊和巴恩斯
Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes.
巴恩斯是我的
Barnes is mine!
斯塔克先生 我该做什么
Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?
不是说好了吗 别靠太近 用动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥缠住他们
What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web them up.
好的 收到
Okay, copy that!
让开 队长
Move, Captain.
我不会说第二遍
I won’t ask a second time.
听着 我真的不想伤害你
Look, I really don’t want to hurt you.
不必担心
I wouldn’t stress about it.
-那是什么鬼 -这年头谁都有点花招
– What the hell was that? – Everyone’s got a gimmick now.
你有金属臂 太牛逼了 哥们
You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent!
对不住了 队长 虽然不致命
Sorry, Cap. This won’t kill you
但还是会挺疼的
but it ain’t gonna tickle either.
旺达 我觉得你伤了幻视的心
Wanda, I think you hurt Vision’s feelings.
你把我关在房♥间里
You locked me in my room.
好吧 首先 这说法太夸张了
Okay. First, that’s an exaggeration.
其次 我是为了保护你
Second, I did it to protect you.
-克林特 -伙计
– Hey, Clint. – Hey, man.
看来退休生活不适合你 高尔夫打烦了吗
Clearly retirement doesn’t suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?
我玩18杆 杆杆进洞
Well, I played 18, shot 18.
就是射不偏
Just can’t seem to miss.
-凡事总有第一次啊 -让你转头了
– First time for everything. – Made you look.
检测到多处挫伤
Multiple contusions detected.
嗯 我也感觉到了
Yeah, I detected that too.
天啊
Oh, god.
伙计 这是你丢的吧
Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!
这翅膀是碳化纤维的
Those wings carbon fiber?
这玩意是你射出来的
Is this stuff coming out of you?
如果是 这刚柔度就难怪了
That would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio.
我得说 真是牛逼
which, gotta say, that’s awesome man.
不知道你参没参加过战斗
I don’t know if you’ve been a fight before
但我们一般没这么多废话
but there’s usually not this much talking.
好吧 不好意思 我的错
Alright, sorry, my bad.
两位 我也想继续和你们打
Guys, look. I’d love to keep this up
但我今天只有一项任务
but I’ve only got one job here today
我得给斯塔克先生留个好印象
and I gotta impress Mr. Stark,
真抱歉了 什么
so, I’m really sorry. What?
你就不能早点那么做吗
You couldn’t have done that earlier?
讨厌
I hate you.
这可好
Great?
队长 接着
Cap, heads up!
朝这玩意扔
Throw it at this.

Now!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
天呐 我以为是辆水车
Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 我现在被惹毛了
Alright. Now, I’m pissed.
这是计划的一部分吗
Is this part of the plan?
我本来计划对他们客气些的 想加大火力吗
Well, my plan was go easy on them. You want to switch it up?
那是我们的飞机
There’s our ride.
跟上
Come on!
罗杰斯队长
Captain Rogers.
我知道你相信自己是对的
I know you believe what you’re doing is right.
但为了大局 你必须马上投降
But, for the collective good, you must surrender now.
怎么办 队长
What do we do, Cap?

We fight.
这下可好
This is gonna end well.
他们没打算停下来
They’re not stopping.
我们也不会停
Neither are we.
-我们还是朋友吧 -要看你下手多狠了
– We’re still friends, right? – Depends on how hard you hit me.
你放水了
You were pulling your punches.
-我没杀你父亲 -那你跑什么
– I didn’t kill your father. – Then why did you run?
那玩意根本不符合物理定律啊
That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all.
孩子 这里有很多你不懂的事
Look kid. There’s a lot going on here that you don’t understand.
斯塔克先生说过你会这么说
Mr. Stark said you’d say that.
他还说要攻击你的腿
He also said to go for your legs.
克林特 能帮我甩掉他吗
Clint, can you get him off me?
-抓紧了吗 -抓紧了
– Buckled in? – Yeah. No, I’m good.
抓紧了 弓箭哥 来吧
I’m good, arrow-guy. Let’s go. Let’s go!
斯塔克还跟你说别的了吗
Stark tell you anything else?
你错了 你觉得你没错
That you’re wrong. You think you’re right.
所以你很危险
That makes you dangerous.
他说得也没错
Guess he had a point.
你挺有勇气 孩子 你哪来的
You got heart, kid. Where’re you from?
皇后区
Queens.
我布鲁克林的
Brooklyn.
-星期五 -部分武器系统离线
– F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – We have some weapon systems offline.
什么
Hey, what?
估计得返厂维修了
Oh, you.. you’re gonna have to take this into the shop.
-谁在说话 -你的良心
– Who’s speaking? – It’s your conscience.
我们最近都没怎么交流
We don’t talk a lot these days.
-星期五 -启动灭火系统
– F.R.I.D.A.Y.? – Deploying fire suppression system.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们得走了 那家伙现在都该到西伯利亚了
We got to go. That guy’s probably in Siberia by now.
得把会飞的引开
We gotta draw out the fliers.
我应付幻视 你去飞机那儿
I’ll take Vision. You get to the jet.
不 你们去上飞机 你俩都去
No, you get to the jet! Both of you!
我们其他人走不了了
The rest of us aren’t getting out of here.
虽然我不想承认 如果我们想打赢
As much as I hate to admit it, if we’re gonna win this one,
有些人就得输
some of us might have to lose it.
这不是真正重要的战斗 史蒂夫
This isn’t the real fight, Steve.
好吧 山姆 什么计划
Alright, Sam, what’s the plan?
我们得搞个大动静来转移注意力
We need a diversion, something big.
我有个大家伙 但坚持不了多久
I got something kind of big, but I can’t hold it very long.
等我信♥号♥♥ 拼命跑
On my signal, run like hell.
如果我把自己扯成了两半 也别回来救我
And if I tear myself in half, don’t come back for me.
他要把自己扯成两半了
He’s gonna tear himself in half?
你没问题吗 斯科特
You sure about this, Scott?
我经常这样做 其实就那么一次
I do it all the time. I mean once…
在实验室里 然后我晕过去了
…in a lab. Then I passed out.
我最拽 我最拽 我最拽
I’m the boss. I’m the boss. I’m the boss.
我最拽
I’m the boss.
我勒个去
Holy shit!
那个小不点变大了 他变大了
Okay, tiny dude is big now. He’s big now.
这大概就是信♥号♥♥了
I guess that’s the signal.
厉害 小豆子
Way to go, tic-tac!
把我的罗德还我
Give me back my Rhodey.
我去接他
I got him!
好了 我们这边还有谁隐藏了什么惊人
Okay. Anybody on our side hiding any shocking,
了不起的能力想展现出来吗
and fantastic abilities they’d like to disclose,
我愿意接受建议
I’m open to suggestions.
你想抓他们 先过我这关
You want to get to them? You got to go through me.
我们还不认识
We haven’t met yet.
-我是克林特 -我不在乎
– I’m Clint. – I don’t care.
下去
Get off.
有什么东西飞进我身体里了
Something just flew in me!
你不会停下的 是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!