-Samuel Bowden. -Yes, sir.
他搭403号♥班机吗
Was he on that Flight 403?
是的 没错
Yes, sir, he was.
真不知该不该寄给他
Now I don’t know whether to mail it to him or not.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
You don’t have any idea when he’ll be back, do you?
我查查看
Let’s see.
他有预订回程
He did make a return reservation, sir.
是星期四下午六点
6:00 p.m. On Thursday.
那就到时候再给他送吧
Well, then I guess special delivery will get it to him all right.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
是木头碰撞的声音
It’s just a log bumping.
不是 你仔细听
No, not that. Listen.
是船的声音
It’s a boat.
附近一定有其他的船
There are bound to be boats.
但昨晚就没听到
We didn’t hear any last night.
越来越近
It’s coming closer.
佩姬 南茜
Peg! Nancy!
是爸爸
It’s Daddy!
喔 好在是你
Oh, darling, thank God it’s you!
爸爸
Oh, Daddy!
这位是警长办公室的克斯先生
This is Mr. Kersek, of the sheriff’s office.
你好 快请进
How do you do? Hello. Come on in.
你该去睡了
Don’t you think it’s about time you were getting ready for bed?
我睡在哪里
Where am I going to sleep?
你和妈妈睡这里 我和克斯睡在岸上
Here, with your mother. Mr. Kersek and I will sleep on shore.
克斯先生 还要不要咖啡
Won’t you have some more coffee, Mr. Kersek?
请再来一点
Don’t mind if I do.
我们失陪一下
Will you excuse us for a few minutes?
没问题
Sure thing.
到目前为止还不错
So far so good.
我们全家在一起
We’re all here.
卡迪却以为我在亚特兰大
Cady thinks I’m in Atlanta.
你若不愿意 现在还来得及改
You can still say no if you want to, Peg.
等我打电♥话♥给查理后
Nothing will start
戏才真正开始上演
unless I call Charlie Sievers.
打电♥话♥给他吧
Call him.
我跟踪他直到他发现我为止
I tailed him until he spotted me, Mr. Bowden.
他去查你和你太太的车在不在
Then he checked to see your car was home and Mrs. Bowden’s car was gone.
又查你的信箱 不过没拿信
Looked at the mail in the box, but didn’t take any.
最后去查船坞
Then he tried the boat basin.
托尼告诉他 你的船没离开过
Tony told him your boat hadn’t been out all week.
其他的就不知道了
But for the rest, well, I guess we’ve missed so far.
我实在看不出他在跟踪我
Because if he’s been tailing me, I haven’t been able to spot him.
他会的
I still think he will.
你是唯一的线索
You’re the only lead he has.
明天就照计划行事
Start things moving tomorrow.
好吧
Right.
怎么了
Yes?
喂 看来我们失败了
Looks like we’re striking out.
我已快到克鲁斯码头
I’m on 257, about halfway to Cross’ Landing
但根本没看到他的踪迹
and absolutely no sign of him.
要我回去再试一次吗
Do you want me to keep comin’ or go back and try it again?
他会不会换车子
Could he have switched cars?
有可能
Sure, he could have switched cars,
可是我一直在注意司机
but I’ve been keeping my eye on the drivers.
你说怎么办
What do you say?
如果他没跟踪你
If he hasn’t been following you at all,
就算再试也没有用
trying it again won’t work either.
你来吧
Come ahead.
好的
Okay.
七比零
7-0.
暂时领先 暂时的
Temporarily. Only temporarily.
所有的岛都很像 照着图走就不会错
All them islands look alike. Just follow this and you can’t miss it.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thanks.
你死得毫无伤痕
You’re gonna die without a mark on you.
自不量力的家伙
Just got too big for your pants.
克斯
Kersek!
南茜 南茜
Nancy! Nancy!
告诉接线员找警长
Tell the operator to call the sheriff’s office!
让他快派人来这里
Send some men out here fast!
别这样嘛
Oh, now, come on.
你不该那么怕吧
You ain’t that scared.
既然来了 有什么好怕的
You come right down to it, what is there to be scared of?
你不笨 你很聪明
Now, look, you’re not a foolish man. You’re very clever.
你从不犯错 也不冒险
You never make mistakes. You don’t take chances.
如果你碰我 就会坐一辈子牢
If you touch me, you’ll go back to prison for life.
要打赌吗
You want to make a little bet on that?
你一定会的 我可不是南茜
But you will! I’m not like Nancy!
我会去做证的 我发誓
I’m not afraid to testify! I swear it!
你得信我 我可不害怕
You got to believe me! I’m not afraid!
你不是律师太太吗
And you’re a lawyer’s wife?
还不明白
Don’t you understand?
如果是双方自愿 那就不能指控我
That with consent, there ain’t no charges against me.
现在
Now, look,
你给我听好
I want you to hear this.
省得到时候有误会
It’s gonna save a lot of messin’ around.
事实上
Look!
我本来要找南茜的
I was gonna go for Nancy,
但是话又说回来
but I can always make it with Nancy.
找她又不急在这一时半刻
You know, next week, next month.
慢着
Wait a minute now.
是你自己提议
You proposition me.
要代替南茜的
You, instead of Nancy,
我也同意从此不再见你 好吗
and I’ll agree never to see you again. All right?
除非是你想见我
Listen. Unless of course you want it.
所以是你自愿的
And that’s how you give your consent.
那是敲诈 不是什么自愿
That’s not consent, it’s blackmail!
你该知道动机并无差别
Reasons don’t make any difference. You look that up.
你认为我会去攻击南茜
And as far as blackmail is concerned,
所以同意我的敲诈行为
you only think I’m going after Nancy.
到这里来
Come over here!
你想救你女儿
You’re just playing it safe.
你先生会理解你的
Now, your husband is gonna appreciate
多么高尚的决定啊
your noble gesture.
可惜却永远不能忘记
But he ain’t never gonna forget it!
别这样
No! No!
求求你 放了我
Please! Please!
求你了 求你 求你
Please! Please! Please! Please!
总而言之
So, all in all, I don’t think…
我认为
I don’t think you’re gonna…
你不会把真♥相♥全说出来 是不是
You’re gonna say too much about this, are ya?
你不会说出来的 对不对
You’re not gonna talk about it, are ya?
你说呢
Are you?
佩姬
Peggy?
佩姬
Peggy.
不要 别
No! No!
他只想把你引开 好去找南茜
It’s Nancy! He only wanted to get you away from her!
他去找南茜了
It’s Nancy! It’s Nancy!
接线员
Operator!
他来了 他来了
He’s here. He’s here!
南茜 快出来 去躲起来
Nancy, get out of here. Run and hide.
快躲起来
Run and hide! Run!
快跑 躲起来
Hide! Hide! Run! Hide!
动手吧
Go ahead.
开枪呀 我根本不在乎
Go ahead. I just don’t give a damn.
不行
No. No!
这样不是太便宜你了吗
That would be letting you off too easy, too fast.
记得吗 那可是你说的话
Your words. Do you remember?
我记得很清楚
Well, I do!
我不会那么傻
Oh, no.
我们会好好照顾你