有什么好建议
Then what do you suggest?
让他改主意
Change his mind.
最好去找杰普森
Get in touch with a guy named Jepson.
亚历克斯·杰普森
Alex Jepson.
在河边他有些黑道朋友
He’s got some rough friends along the waterfront.
如果价钱合适的话
And for the right price…
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这绝对行不通
I can’t consider that.
好吧 正直的律师
Okay, so you’re a lawyer,
只相信合法诉讼程序
and you believe in due process.
可她们是你的家人 不是我的
But it’s your family, not mine.
卡迪是一头野兽
A type like that is an animal,
要用对付野兽的方法对付他
so you’ve got to fight him like an animal.
这是我的建议
That’s my advice.
我们什么时候才会有那种船
When can we have one like that?
照现在的财政计划 要等到1980年
It’s on our fiscal program for the year 1980.
什么是”财政”
What’s “fiscal”?
就是目前还没有预算
That’s what we haven’t got.
我一直想找个借口偷懒
I’ve been looking for an excuse to quit this.
终于找到了 我忘了买♥♥纸杯纸盘
I’ve finally found it. I forgot to buy new paper plates and cups.
妈妈 你肯定是故意的
Mother, you did that on purpose.
单凭怀疑可不能定我的罪
You can’t convict me on mere suspicion.
既然溜了一只老鼠 干脆凑一双吧
If one rat can leave this ship, why not two?
现在由你接管
Here, you take over for a minute.
你去哪儿
Now, where are you going?
我得去托尼那买♥♥些稀释剂
I have to get some more thinner from Tony.
大老鼠都溜了 小老鼠还留着干嘛
Well, if we’re a family of rats, I might as well leave, too.
你代表进化论中的大♥跃♥进♥ 不能溜的
No. You represent a giant stride in evolution.
别把漆滴到甲板上
And don’t drip any of that on the deck.
喂 南茜
Hey, Nancy, ahoy!
去野餐吗
Ahoy! Ahoy! Coming to the picnic?
当然 如果能出发的话
Yes, if we ever get started.
我们要去滑水了
Okay. We’ll go waterskiing, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
喝啤酒呀 大律师
Why, I’m just drinkin’ this beer, counselor.
到别处去喝
Do it someplace else.
我买♥♥了啤酒 可能再去租条船
So the man sells me a beer, and I figure maybe I might rent me a boat.
难道这也犯法吗 大律师
Now, just how many laws you got against that, counselor?
卡迪你听着
Look, Cady,
这次虽然让你逃过
maybe you can get away with dog poisoning,
毒狗和虐打黛安之罪
beating up on a little drifter like Diane Taylor.
但别和我赌运气
Don’t push your luck with me.
看看你的女儿
Say, she’s gettin’ to be…
快和你太太一样漂亮了 是不是
Gettin’ to be almost as juicy as your wife, ain’t she?
你是个混
You rotten…
你别想脱我下水 大律师
You’re not gonna push me into anything, counselor.
既然你出狠招
Now, you just had your innings.
那就别怪我不客气
I’ll make my stroke later.
你们都看到了吧
I guess you saw that, didn’t you?
这家伙碰不得
Never laid a hand on him.
我正喝着啤酒
Just standing here minding my own business,
他二话不说过来就揍人
a man walks right up and starts beatin’ the…
你们相信吗
How about that?
就是那个坏人吗
That’s him, isn’t it?
别过了 别别别
No! No! No! No!
她突然跑到我车前
She just ran out in front of me!
出什么事了 南茜 你还好吧
What happened? Nancy, darling, are you all right?
是她突然跑过来的
She ran right into me!
我看到他
Mom! I saw him!
-我看到那个坏人 -天啊 宝贝
-I saw that man! -Darling, please.
-他一直跟着我 -我的天啊
-He chased me! -Oh, darling!
追到学校里去 我甩不掉他
He chased me into the school, and I couldn’t get away!
宝贝 没事了
It’s all right, darling. It’s all right.
我想逃
I tried to get away!
可是妈妈 他就在这里
He’s here! He’s here, Mama!
-别害怕 -他就在这里
-Please, darling. Please. -He’s here!
她怎么样
How is she?
有点挫伤
She’s only bruised.
医生给她吃了镇定剂
The doctor gave her a sedative.
对不起 我没料到那家店会那么慢
I’m sorry, Sam. I thought the store would only take a second.
萨姆 你疯啦
Sam! Are you out of your mind?
他并没做出越轨的事
But, Sam, he didn’t do anything to her!
也没有伤害她
He didn’t hurt her!
难道要等他去伤害她吗
Fine. I’ll wait until he does.
请你听我说
Will you please listen!
这是谋杀 你我都清楚
It’ll be murder. You know that.
你想毁了咱们吗
Do you want to ruin all of us?
他不就像毁了咱们吗
Isn’t that exactly what he wants?
天呀 给他钱
In the name of heaven, pay him off,
给他钱 打发他走人
buy him off, give him some money and he’ll go away,
千万别干傻事
but don’t do this to us.
你要去我就叫警♥察♥
If you get into that car, I’ll call the police.
在你进城前就会被拦下来
You won’t get halfway into town before they pick you up.
替我接警♥察♥局
Get me the police.
请快一点
Please, hurry.
请问达顿局长在吗
Could I speak to Chief Dutton?
我是鲍登太太
Mrs. Bowden.
萨姆·鲍登的太太
Bowden. Mrs. Sam Bowden.
是急事 非常紧急
Yes, it’s urgent. It’s very urgent.
请你快一点
Will you please hurry?
你好 马克吗 抱歉是虚惊一场
Hello, Mark. I’m sorry. It’s a false alarm.
没事了
Everything’s all right.

No, no.
以后再谈 好 再见
I’ll talk to you later. Right. Goodbye.
大律师 怎么出汗了
You’re sweatin’ a little, huh, counselor?
没关系 我都明白
Well, I know how it is.
我也出汗
I sweat, too.
出了八年的汗
For eight solid years, I sweat.
请我喝一杯吗
You gonna buy me a drink?
服务生
Waiter?
给我来杯双份的
That’ll be double, waiter.
要十二年的陈酒
12-year-old.
我这位阔表弟做东 所以要最好的
My rich cousin here says nothing’s too good for ol’ Max.
你想要多少
How much do you want, Cady?
再说一遍
How’s that again?
少装蒜 我说 你想要多少
You heard me. I said, “How much do you want?”
请原谅
Counselor, you gotta forgive me.
在酒没下肚前 我是有点迟钝
I’m a little slow till after my first drink.
你该是指钱吧 是吗
I assume we’re talkin’ about dough. Is that right?
没错
That’s right.
真让人感动
Well, that certainly is heart warmin’.
一个服过刑的可怜罪犯 想要重新开始
A poor ex-convict comes to a new town lookin’ for a fresh start
而一个德高望重的市民
and one of the leading citizens steps right up
居然愿意给他财务上的帮助
and offers him financial help.
我要重新定义人性了
That’s enough to renew your faith in human nature.
受宠若惊啊
It sure is.
喂 伙计
Hey, buster.
你有没有带壳的咸花生
You got some salted peanuts, salted in the shell?
只有花生米
Not in the shell.
那就算了
Okay, forget it.
该有人教教他们怎么办事
I see I’m gonna have to educate this town.
你到底要多少
Come on. Let’s have the answer.
这可得好好算算 大律师
That takes a little figurin’, counselor.
你觉得八年时间值多少
What do you reckon eight lost years is worth?
法♥院♥能估价吗
You reckon a court could fix a value on that?
你就直说要多少吧
Stick to the point. How much?
那太简单了
That’s too simple.
什么东西都有标价
I like to put values on things.
比如八年时间值多少
Like the value of eight years,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!