All the wax was melting on the trees…
他在阳台上蠕动,到处攀爬,为她做任何事
He would crawl on balconies, climb everywhere. Do anything for her…
我的丹尼男孩
My Danny boy.
成千上万的鸟儿,最小的鸟儿装点着她的秀发
Thousands of birds. Thetiniest birds adorned her hair…
一切都是金色的
Everything was golden…
一天晚上,欲♥火♥点燃了绣床
One night the bed caught fire…
他风度翩翩,坏得恰到好处
He was handsome, and a very good criminal…
我们住在阳光和巧克力宫殿里
We lived on sunlight and chocolate bars…
午后纵情狂欢
It was the afternoon of extravagant delight…
丹尼,铤而走险的战士
Danny, the Daredevil…
凯蒂为你祈祷
Candy the blessing…
那天的余晖鲨鱼般巡游
The day’s last rays of sunshine cruise like sharks….
这次,我要试试你的办法
“I wanna try it your way this time!”
你如此迅速地进入我的生命,并且我喜欢
You came into my life really fast, and I liked it.
我们在欢愉的泥泞中碾得粉碎
We squelched in the mud of our joy.
我双腿潮湿,屈服于你
I was wet thighed with the surrender…
万物之中有条鸿沟
Then there was a gap in things…
整个大地都倾斜了
And the whole earth tilted…
这就是我们追随的
This is the business.This is what we’re after.
你在我体内,伴着夜晚降临
With you inside me…Comes the night…、
难再入睡
… never again sleep …
水池中的怪物
… a monster in the pool …
黑暗本质的一部分,飞翔
… Part of the black nature, to board …
鸡和奔跑的青豆
… chickens and runnerbeans …
我所看到的地方
… everywhere I looked …
有时我恨你
… sometimes I hate you …
星期五
… Friday …
那并非我所指
… I didn’t mean that …
暴风雨..年复一年..有时我恨你
storm … years …… sometimes I hate you …
床边的一盆花
… a box of flowers by the bed…
我一时失手
… I broke your head …
打破了你的头
… from the back of the bed …
孩子死于清晨
… the baby died in the morning …
我给他起了个名字
… I gave him a name …
他的名字叫托马斯
… His name was Thomas …
可怜的小家伙
…Poor little guy…
他的心像魔法鼓般跳动
… his heart poundslike a voodoo drum …
我的名字叫丹尼尔,我是个瘾君子,我今天很干净,但不会长久
My name is Daniel, I’m an addict.I’m clean today, but not for much longer.
滚
Get out.
我想我应该那样做
I suppose I should do just that.
我在卡斯珀家
I am in my house Casper.
答应我你会停下来
Promise me you’ll stop.
答应我你在我之前会停下
Promise me you’ll stop before me.
我是吉姆怀亚特,可以找丹接电♥话♥吗?
can I talk to Dan Cutter,Please? It’s Jim Wyatt here.
吉姆,是我
Yeah Jim, it’s me.
嗨!凯蒂住院了
Hi! Candy’s in the hospital.
什么?
What?
她有点精神衰弱
She’s suffered a bit of a nervous breakdown.
结局很有趣,是吗?
It’s funny where it all ends up ,isn’t it?
凯蒂
Candy.
你没事儿吧?
You okay?
我真被你吓到了
I was so frightened.
对不起
Sorry.
我不知道都发生什么了
I didn’t really understand what was happening.
凯蒂?
Candy?
一切都死亡了
Everything’s dead.
一切都变成蓝色的了
Everything’s turning blue.
这很难承受
It’s hard through all this you know.
我不在乎你曾经怎样虚度
I don’t care how wrong you’ve
been living about your years.
我只在乎我的女儿
I care about my daughter.
什么?
What?
不管你能做什么,不管她要什么
Whatever you’re capable of…
whatever she needs…
走吧,我们带你回家
Come on, we’ll take you home.
让他走
Let him go.
就那样
And that was it…
一切都随风消散
That was all that was scattered to the winds…
卡斯珀消失了
Casper was gone…
舒曼消失了
Schumann was lost…
凯蒂没有好转
Candy was off getting better…
海岸…
The coast…
改过迁善
Rehab…
而我…
And I…Was…
我只是…
I was just…
清洗者,丹
The washer, Dan.
世界冠军级的清洗者
World Championship washer.
有一天,你会为澳大利亚清洗
One day, you’ll wash for Australia.
这个世界充满了奇思妙想
The world was full of startling new concepts.
我无法思考,无法呼吸
I couldn’t think.I couldn’t breathe.
我在等她回来
I was waiting for her to come back.
因为她是我的一切
Because she was everything.
她是我的一切
She was everything to me.
嘿,丹,有人找你
Hey Dan, you have a visitor.
有人找
Visit.
跟她说我不在
Just Tell her I’m not here.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
告诉她我不在!
Tell her I knocked off.
你的朋友来了,快出来吧
Your friend is right here, just come.
-你好 -嘿!
-G’day. -Hey!
我还以为你明天才来
I thought it was tomorrow.
我等不急了
I couldn’t wait.
还好吗
Is that okay?
挺好的
Yeah! No, it’s good!
你真漂亮
It’s just!You look so beautiful.
乡下的空气养人
It’s all that country air.
我一小时后收工
So I finish in an hour.
丹
Dan.
丹,嘿,嘿!
Dan. Hey!Hey!
丹尼,丹尼!嘿!
Danny, Danny! Hey!
没关系的,嘿!
It’s Okay.Hey!
嘿,没关系的,我来了
Hey, It’s Okay,I’m here now.
我们没有可能了
There’s no going back.
如果你得以解脱
If you’re given a reprieve…
你为何不去想想
I think it is good to remember…
想想那孩子有多瘦小
…just how thin it is.