-Yeah it does,doesn’t it!
别担心,亲爱的,我们有很多东西可以用来调味
Not to worry, we’ll just baste it in lots of stuff!
Like uh…
比如薄荷叶、月桂叶什么的?
Basil, uh… honey?Bayleaves or something?
橱柜里有什么?
What’s in the cupboard?
你用什么烤肉呢?
What do you put on a roast?
你们到这儿花了多长时间?
How long did it take you to get out here?
大概1小时40分钟?亲爱的?
Oh, About an hour and 40 minutes? Dear?
是的,大约40,还是45分钟?
Yeah, about… 40? 45?
不堵车吗?
Much traffic?
不会,一路畅通
No, pretty good run really.
无可挑剔
Can’t complain.
这儿太美了,开车是种享受
It’s so beautiful here,
the drive down was so beautiful.
是啊,这是乡村
Yeah, it’s… Countryside.
找工作有着落了吗?
Had any news on the job front?
额..还行吧..这儿的岗位不是很多,我们靠救济金还过得去
Um… Well it’s pretty… There’s not much work around here.
We’re getting by on the dole.
那么,看来我要找份工作贴补家用了
Well, apparently I might be able to
get some work hay bailing.
贴补家用?
Hay bailing?
-哦!辛苦工作,勉强糊口?-是的
-Ooooh! Tough work, hay bailing!-Yeah.
既然这样,我帮忙做饭吧
So! What can I do in the kitchen?
不需要,真的,我能行!
Nothing mum, really! It’s fine!
废话,一定有什么我能帮忙的
Nonsense, there must be something I can do to help.
我自己就能搞定
Everything’s under control.
炉子烧开了
The oven’s heating up.
我们有些落伍了
We’re running a bit behind.
别担心,伙计
No worries, mate.
这真是难以置信,你煞费苦心就是为了请我们到这儿来
Oh This is unbelievable.You go to all this trouble
to invite us up here…
而且你竟然不能按时准备一餐便饭
…and you can’t even manage the simple decency of getting the meal together on time!
别管我,妈
Get off my case, mum!
食物还在其次
Is not food that’s even the issue here.
问题是你的态度
It’s your attitude!
好吧,我们都冷静,午饭不到一小时就好了
Okay, let’s just calm down. Lunch will be ready
in less than an hour.
谁想来点儿酒?
Who wants some wine?
那鸡肉像石头!
That chicken is rock solid!
我们午夜前不打算吃东西
We’re not going to be eating before midnight.
蔬菜在哪儿呢?
And where are the vegetables?
嘿,嘿,大家都静一静,亲爱的
Hey hey, Let’s all calm down, honey.
你在想什么?
What do you think is about?
周日午餐,本来很简单的一件事
Sunday Lunch.It’s a pretty simple thing.
但是你俩一掺和,就没简单的事
But with you two, there’s no such thing as simple.
毒品!
The drugs!
你们就知道吸毒!
The drugs always come first.
不,不是那样的
Hey no, that is not true.
我们现在已经做的很好了
We’re doing really well now.
你知道什么
Do you have any idea…
你对我的家庭都做过什么?
…what you have done to my family?
对我呢?
To me?
那个美丽的女孩怎么啦?
What happened to that beautiful girl?
怎么了?
What happened?
怎么了?
What happened?
难道你看不见?
Can’t you see?
难道你不明白?
Don’t you understand?
我六岁起就攥紧了拳头
I have been clutching my fucking fists
since I was 6 years old.
看看我的拳头,仔细看看
Look at my fucking fists!
Look at them!
看看他们,你这烂货
Look at them, you fucking bitch!
难道你不明白
Don’t you understand?
我明白!我会握紧我的手!
No! I gotta clench my hands!
我会握紧我的手不放松
I gotta clench my hands! I can’t relax.
亲爱的,亲爱的,快看!这是个大动作!
Darling, darling! Look!It’s been a big move.
这是不平凡的一年
It’s been a big year.
有很多变化
There’s been lots of changes.
你们失去了一个孩子
C’mon, you’ve lost a child.
但是你们的生命连在一起,我可以看到
But you ARE getting your lives together.I can see that!
去吧
Just go.
滚!
Fuck off.
忘记午餐的事吧
Forget lunch.
可以吗?
Can we?
可以取消午餐吗?
Can we cancel the lunch?
我们可以另外挑个好日子
Maybe we can just make this another day.
今天不行,我很抱歉
Today is just a bad day.I’m sorry.
我好怕
I’m scared.
没什么可怕的
There’s nothing to be scared of.
没什么可怕的
There’s nothing to be scared of.
你觉得我们结束了吗?
D’you think we’re going to end?
-我们永远不会结束 -会的
-We’ll never end. -It’ll end.
这不管用
It’s not gonna work.
是流感疫苗吗?
Is that the flu vaccine?
是药
It’s medicine.
它指引我们免于诱惑
It’s leading us not into temptation.
嘿,凯蒂,看看这个
Hey Candy, check out this.
招泥水工
Brickie’s labourer.
-我要打个电♥话♥ -打吧
-I’ll give it a call, eh. -Why don’t you do that.
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi.-Hey!
这是保罗,他住在这条路的上方
This is Paul. He lives up the road.
你好!
Good day.
他有些家庭自♥制♥好东西
He’s got some good home grow.
太好了,我能多弄一些吗?
Great.Can I get some more?
嗯,已经没有了
Um… There is none left.
那我要一杯啤酒
Then I’ll grab a beer.
也没有了
There’s none of that either.
我要出去爽一下
I’m gonna go and get some more pot.
呃..我们不吃晚餐了吗?
Uh.. We gonna grab some dinner,or What?
不,你吃!我不用
No, you eat! I’ll be fine.
你需要钱吗?我结工资了
You want some money? I got paid.
-不 – 没关系的,伙计
-No. -No, it’s okay mate.
你们去哪儿了?
Where were you?
难道你不打算说几句难听的吗?
Don’t you fuck this one with your negative comments.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
回到我的艺术之中
Going back to my art.
难道这对你有什么意义吗?
Does not mean anything to you?
你和那家伙上♥床♥了吗?
Have you been fucking that guy?
你在胡说八道
You do not know what you’re talking about.
你整个晚上都去哪儿了?
Where have you been all night?
远离你
Away from you.
你跟他上♥床♥了,对不对?
You fucked him, didn’t you?
首先…
Firstly…
你在胡说八道
…You do not know what you’re talking about.
其次…
Secondly…
我讨厌你的声音
…I hate the sound of your voice.
第三…
Thirdly…
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚蛋
…Why don’t you just fuck off?
我是认真的
I mean, really!
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋!
Fuck off!
醒醒,醒醒
Wakey wakey.Hands off snakey!
那该死的东西是啥
What the fuck is that?
如你所见,你认为是啥?
A statement of fact.What do you think it is?
关你妈什么事?
And what’s this with your mother anyway?
如果不是她
Well if it’s not her…
那么你
…Then you.
很好
Great.
好吧..你
Okay…You.
你自作聪明,其实是个疯子!
You think you’re so smart,but youre just fuckin’ mad!
说得好,凯蒂
That’s really good, Candy.
说得好,很高兴你这么想
That’s good, glad you think that.
你是个混♥蛋♥诗人!
Your a fuckin’ poet!
曾经,有一对男女名叫丹和凯蒂
Once upon a time, there was a Candy and Dan…
那年一切都很火热
Things were very hot that year…
所有的蜡烛都在树上融化