就是在木架子上铺上帆布
They’re like wooden frames you stretch the canvass on.
不管怎样,我觉得很蠢
and anyway, I feel really stupid …
我大约一个月前做的,我把我们的存款都搭在担架上了
I did about a month ago,and as of tomorrow I’m gonna lose
our deposit on the stretchers.
恕我冒昧地问一句
It is really rude to ask …
至少我不想令她感到惊讶
but at least I won’t surprise her!
下次见你我会还钱
I can give you the money back the next time I see you again.
你能给他打电♥话♥,让他等一个星期吗
Can you ring him, and tell him to wait for a week?
上星期我已经很努力地尝试过了
I already tried that pretty much last week.
我给他打电♥话♥怎样?
What if I rang him for you?
我没带卡
I haven’t got the card with me.
多少钱
How much is it?
150块
150.
不是钱的问题
Mate, the question is not the money.
我非常感激
I really appreciate it.
问题是…我女儿的将来
The question…is the future of my daughter.
她简直妙极了
Mate, she’s fantastic!
你该看看她的画作
Should see her paintings!
问题出在你身上
The question is you.
你打算何时有所作为
When are you gonna do something?
我已经有了主意
I’ve got some ideas.
我给一些热门杂♥志♥寄去了我的诗作
I’ve sent some of my poems into Heat magazine.
-咖啡来了!-牛奶…糖,在那儿!
-Here we are! -Milk…and sugar, There!
-谢谢你,甜心 -谢谢你,伊莱恩
-Thanks babe! -Thanks, Elaine.
你不再是小孩了
You’re not a teenager anymore.
你知道这回事,不是吗
You know that, don’t you?
是的,我知道,吉姆
Yes, I know that, Jim.
所以我不想你做这事儿
that is why I did’nt want you to do it!
别啊,它很好,很棒
No, it’s alright! It’s fine!
你瞅瞅!你把它全弄进奶油里去了!
Look at it!You’ve turned it into butter!
我告诉过你用混的
I told you to keep it on blend!
我用的是搅,因为我在搅奶油
I put it on “Whip”, because I’m whipping cream!
但是你一窍不通
Yes, but you don’t know how to use it.
好吧,你来弄
Right… You do it!!
-呜!!已经太迟了! -啊!很抱歉!
-Uhh!Well it’s too late now! -Ah well!! Excuse me!!
所有设置都是相关的,如果你不熟悉它的操作…
Well all these settings are relative,
and if you’re not familiar with the workings of the machine …
那这儿为啥写着“搅拌”
Then why the fuck does it say “Whip”?
我要给他们做冰激凌
I’ll give them ice cream.
别骂骂咧咧的
And please don’t swear.
好吧!我本打算给你们做冰激凌,现在只能给你们奶油了
Right!Well, I was going to give you cream,
but I’m going to have to give you Ice Cream.
-一切都顺利吗? -我们活在希望之中
– Everything okay in there? -Well, we live in hope!
这是个好居所
A good place to live.
去吧!!
Go!!
我不知道这是否?
I wonder if that was it?
是否什么?
If that was what?
我们的弹♥药♥(指毒品)耗尽了
The last shot.
我不在乎
I wouldn’t care.
这是祖母留下的
It was my Nana’s.
我们不会卖♥♥任何东西,我们只是将它典当出去
We’re going to sell anything.We’re only hocking it!
会赎回来的
We’ll get it back!
25块
$25.
他不想要这些画
and He doesn’t want the paints.
我会回来的
I’ll be back!
他说也许我们应该另想办法
He said maybe we could work something out!.
开车
Let’s go!
是的,我跟他上♥床♥了
Yes, I fucked him!
为了50块
For $50.
我真贱!
I stink!
你没问题吧?
You okay?
我很抱歉
I’m Sorry.
别这样!
Don’t be!
这是一个无人知晓的深藏已久的秘密
Here is the deepest secret that nobody knows .
这颗生命之树,它是根之根,是芽之芽
Here is the root of the root,and the bud of the bud…
是天空的天空
and the sky of the sky,in the tree called life .
它高过灵魂之期盼,不能被思想隐藏
which grows higher than soul can hope, or mind can hide .
它是让繁星保持距离的奇迹
and this is the one that is keeping the stars apart.
我把你的心带在身上
I carry your heart.
用我的心将它妥善保藏
I carry it in my heart.
你会嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我们会成为夫妻
We will be man and wife.
共结连理
One flesh.
你们是否自愿承当婚姻的责任
I will ask them if they freely undertake the obligations of marriage …
并且确定没有法律障碍
… and to state that there is no legal impediment to the marriage.
你们准备好了吗,完全自愿并且没有任何异议地…
Are you ready,freely and without reservation …
把自己献给对方而成就一段美满姻缘
to give yourself to eachother… in marriage?
是的,我们准备好了
We are!
你们是否愿意互相敬爱,彼此忠诚
Are you ready for love and honor each other …
相敬如宾,共度余生
as husband and wife, for the rest of your life?
我们愿意!
-We are! -We are!
凯蒂,丹尼尔
Candice and Dan …
回来,亲爱的
Come back, love.
啊,好的
Ah, okay.
大家靠近一点,珍妮,气球往下一点
Alright everyone, Close together! Balloons down, Jenny.
大家笑一笑!大喜的日子!
Big smiles, everyone! Happy Day!
一,二…哇靠
One, two… Oh, Shit!
舒曼!
Schumann!
-一,二…三! -好…
-One, two… Three! -Right…
大家不去吃点儿喝点儿?
Alright everyone! Back to our place for a few drinks,and a bite to eat?
很抱歉,我必须走了,我有个约会
I’m sorry, I’m going to have to go,I’ve got an appointment!
哦,好吧,希望其他人没有约会
Oh! Well, I hope that nobody else has got an appointment!
怀亚特夫人,我可是期待很久了
I’m in for the long hall, Mrs. Wyatt.
很好
Good.
不,我恨拼写
No, I hate spelling!
我也是!最恨拼写和数学!
Yeah, me too! Spelling and maths!
我一直对拼写和数学深恶痛绝
I was always hopeless at spelling and maths.
-我喜欢英文 -英文?
-I like English. -English?
就像故事之类?
Like stories and stuff?
Yeah!
英文和体育!
English and Sport!
那你可不能行差踏错
Well you can’t go wrong there.
你可以做体育记者
You can be a Sports journalist.
真的吗
Really?
我一看你就是当体育记者的料
I could see you as a sports journalist.
好嘛,丹尼尔,你真可笑
Well, Dan, you’re laughing mate!
帮帮这对小夫妻吧
Financing this love as a married couple.
你已经得到了你最想要的,你为它付出了你的一切
You get the first one under your belt,
you pour everything into it.
毕竟,你要的并没有低于你的最低期望
After that, the minimum equity is what you’re after.
你现在负债累累
You get into as much debt as possible.
婚姻可使你更专注一些
It gives you some focus.
我不仅仅在说不动产
I’m not just talking about real estate.
我还在跟你讨论生活的哲学
I’m talking about a philosophy.
不好意思,打扰一下
Would you mind…if you excuse me for a minute?
请便!
No! Sure!!
你和丹去打算哪儿度蜜月?
Where are you and Dan going for the honeymoon?
-需要柠檬水吗? -谢谢!
– More lemonade? -Yeah, thanks!
你太紧张了!明年升中学了吗?
You’re so tight! You’re selling next year?
阿波茨路!就在我们附近!
Abbots Road! It’s just round the corner from us!
天哪,那会有所不同的,嗯?
Geez, that’ll be a change, eh?
耶,我想读州立学校,但是我父母…
Yeah, I’d rather go to a state school,but, it’s mom and dad…
珍妮,过来帮我弄三明治
Jenny, could you come and help with sanwiches
我也来帮手,凯珀阿姨
I’ll give you a hand too, Auntie Cap!
-咋了? -你们在那儿干嘛?
– What? – What are you doing in there?
没干什么
Doing a shit.
你小子有鬼!
No you’re not!
开门
Open the door.
不行!
I can’t!
你这贪婪的杂碎
You greedy fuckup!!
结婚是个相当自私的选择
Rather a selfish way to begin a marriage!
真的!全完了!
Really! All done!
蠢货!