当我初次遇见凯蒂
When I first met Candy
时光如果汁般甜美
Those were like the days of juice..
一切都变得丰富多彩
Everything was bountiful…
鸟儿在天空翱翔
Birds filled the sky …
一股暖流在我们之间流淌
a great kindness float through us…
天堂
Heaven
给你!
Here it is.
这次我用你的办法试试
I’m gonna try it your way this time.
坦白说,这办法不错
This is just as good this way. Honestly.
Then why don’t you do it?
那你怎么还不动手
舒曼,为什么我不动手
Schumann, Why don’t I do it?
凯蒂,丹只是跟班,不是老大
Dan is a follower, Candy. Not a leader.
简单点儿,一直用鼻子吸
We stick to snorting, keep it simple.
有时候,你要敢于尝试不同!
You know…Dare to be different!
我认为我应该去浴盆试试
Well I think I’d like to try it in the bath.
这就是不同
well that’s different.
凯蒂
Candy?
凯蒂
Candy!
舒曼,快来帮我!
Schumann, fucking help me!
怎么了
What??
快来
Come here!
快来!宝贝?
Come here!Babe?
噢,天哪
Oh, Christ!
该死,她摄入过量了
Shit, I think that she took too much.
宝贝
Babe!
快给我些生理盐水或者别的什么东西,我需要生理盐水
Fucking saline solution or something?I need saline solution!
什么?
What?
我♥操♥!赶紧拿杯水来!
Fuck it!Go and get a glass of water…
放盐进去,快!
Put salt in it! Hurry up!
醒醒,宝贝
Come on!Babe!
凯蒂,看着我!
Candy! Look at me!
放多少盐?
How much salt?
我不知道!看着放吧
I don’t know! HEAPS!
快他妈搅啊,确保充分溶解
Just fucking stir it! Make sure it’s dissolved!
快来!噢,宝贝!FUCK!
Come here!Oh baby?Fuck!!
哥们儿,这有屁用!盐能干啥!
I don’t think this works man!What the fuck’s salt gonna do?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
操!扶着她的胳膊
Fuck!Hold her arm!
你♥他♥妈♥扶着她的胳膊!
Hold her fucking arm, man!
用力!
Harder!
这不会…(管用的)
This will not be …
开始吧
Here we go …
不,它完全不起作用,狗屎!
No, it’s not gonna fucking work!It’s bullshit!!
闭上你的乌鸦嘴
Shut up!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
我们走
Here we go.
凯蒂,看着我
Candy, look at me.
凯蒂!凯蒂!
Candy! Candy!
凯蒂,看着我!
Candy, Look at me!
宝贝
Babe …
带她回来
Bring her back.
…回来
…back.
我他妈已经放了不少盐了
Enough with the fucking salt.
感觉很美妙
It was beautiful.
我有点紧张
Intense.
未来飘忽不定
The future or the thing that gleamed.
当下如此美妙
The present was so very, very good.
我从没想过毁去凯蒂的生命
I wasn’t trying to wreck Candy’s life
我努力使自己变得更好
I was trying to make mine better.
我们渴望分享所有一切
We wanted to share absolutely everything.
尤其是最好的
Especially the best bits .
我要永远和你在一起
I want to stay with you forever.
谁不想呢?
…and who would’nt!
画的是我俩!
It’s us!
我称之为
It’s called “The afternoon of extravagant delight. ”
“狂欢的午后”
By Candy Wyatt.
太美了
It’s beautiful.
我喜欢这种感觉
I love it!
卡斯珀
Casper.
卡斯珀,是丹啊
Casper, It’s Dan.
丹尼尔,等等,我即将带着胜利和祈祷而来
Daniel, hang on!, I’m coming in on a win and a prayer!
什么?
What?
我正试着在迪拜降落
I’m trying to land a Jumbo in Dubai.
你秀逗了?
What?
卡斯珀就像你一直想要的父亲
Casper was like the dad you always wanted.
他允许你吃糖果和冷饮
The one that lets you have lollies and fizzy drinks
他允许你晚归
he lets you stay up late,
允许你晚上一直看电影
and watch movieslate at night.
丹尼尔,你好吗
Daniel, how are you?
卡斯珀和我是多年的朋友
Casper and I went way back.
我爱你(法语)
I love you
我说的对吗?
Is that right?
是的
Yes!
这是乔治
This is George.
罕见的英国人,本钱(指男性那话儿)雄厚
A very limited English,but a very large penis.
我说的没错吧,乔治
Isn’t that right, George?
你说是就是吧
Ok.
我们从Lonely Planet 95年出版的哈瓦那旅行指南说起
Our entire conversation is based on the 1995 “Lonely Planet” guide to Havana
请坐
Sit down.
都是好朋友嘛
Just good friends.
今天有什么安排
So, what’s on the agenda today?
没啥,我们想四处逛逛
Not much, we’re just wandering around.
嗯,能不能借给我们50块
Um, Could you spare us $50?
凯蒂,他赤♥裸♥裸的绝望让你难堪了吗
Does is ever embarrassed you, Candy?…His naked desperation!
裸体,我可以应付
Nakedness, I can deal with!
或者给我们一些迷幻药,我们可以拿去卖♥♥吗?
Or give us some ecstasy .we can sell for it?
只怕我作为一名娱乐制药商的
I’m afraid that my days as a manufacturer of …
日子已经到头了
recreational farmaceuticals has come to an end.
为什么呢?
Why’s that?
我现在是有机化学副教授了
I’ve been made Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry.
-哇呜!恭喜你!-太棒了!
-Wow! Congratulations. -Great.
因此,我要维护我的声誉
So, suddenly I have a reputation to uphold.
那么既然如此,100块可以不?
Well in that case, could we make it a hundred?
我们会还你的!
We’ll pay it back!
谢了,卡斯珀
Thanks, Cas.
你没事儿吧?
Everything’s alright, isn’t it?
只是现金周转问题,七天而已
It’s just a cash flow problem.Only 7 days.
你呢,凯蒂
And you, Candy?
这是条通向死亡的新路!
Being one that’s so new to the path of the dead!
她很好
She is fine.
当断不断
When you can stop,people don’t want to…
必受其乱
… and when you want to stop,You can’t!
生命就像筛子
One of life’s little riddles!
省省吧,老太太
What Grandma?
你们可以走了
Off you go!
谢谢你,卡斯珀
Thank you, Casper.
你好了吗?
Okay, are you ready?
一,二,三…
One, two, three …
我像《芝麻街》里的角色一样困惑
I feel like some confused Sesame Street character!
开车
Start the car.
我父母很久以前就对我放任自流了
My own parents had long since cut me adrift
凯蒂的父母,相反地,管教很严
The Wyatts, on the other hand,kept their firm hold on the ropes.
还要土豆吗?
Do you want more potatoes?
我喜欢来这儿,就是为了大饱口福
It was nice to visit places where the fridge was always full.
下次来这儿我要带上盘子
I shall have to bring my plate round when I come here!
我想你会发现那是部分碳水化合物
I think you’ll find that’s part of the carbohydrate.
你有主意没?
What do you think?
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know.I don’t know.
看你怎么做了
See how you go.
担架?
Stretchers?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!