-我没有…-你可以解散了
-I didn’t do… -You’re dismissed.
是长官
Yes, sir.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你的玉米饼怎么样
How’s your Enchilada?
和看起来的一样
It’s about as good as it looks.
我还是应该点炸鸡柳的
I should have went with the chicken fingers.
这些东西还是吃不下 对吧
Hard to mess those up, right?
听说 D营 发生的事情了吗
Hear about what happened on delta pod?
什么 又有”鸡尾酒”吗
What? Another cocktail?
不是的 昨晚有人想自杀
No. A dude tried to hang himself last night.
怎么自杀
How?
这简直是不可能啊 我们24X7的看着那些家伙
It’s not even possible. We watch these guys 24-7.
不 不是拘留犯
No, not a detainee.
是…是一个警卫
It was a… it was a guard.
那家伙 把自己挂在天花板的电扇上…
The dude tied himself off to a ceiling fan and… get this…
结果电扇掉了下来
the piece of shit pulled out of the wall.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that shit?
那家伙的命 居然是被那些水货建筑包工头救的
The dude’s life got saved by shitty army contractors.
很有趣吧
It’s funny, right?
他真幸运
He’s lucky.
不过也很疯狂
It’s crazy though, right…
居然有警卫想自杀
that he tried to kill himself?
我是说 我明白 这任务很艰难
I mean, I get it. It’s a tough mission, you know.
但是又怎样呢
But what the fuck, man?
这就是我们的职责 你必须克服它 明白吗
It’s our fucking job. You got to get over it, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 对有些人来说真的很难
I know. It’s got to be hard for some people, though.
只是…
It’s…
但是说得容易做的难
It’s not as black and white as they said it was gonna be.
什么意思
What’s that mean?
我虽然不知道 他想干什么
I don’t know what he was expecting,
但是我肯定这不是他想要的
but I’m sure it wasn’t this.
拜托啦 这也没有那么槽糕的
Come on, though. It’s not as bad as that.
有些家伙并没有那么坚强的
A lot of these guys aren’t even that tough.
没错
Exactly.
让你觉得内疚 就像…
Makes you feel fucking guilty. It’s like…
内疚 拜托 你有什么好内疚的
Guilty? Come… what the fuck you got to feel guilty for?
不需要的 你不必感到任何内疚
No, man. Hell, you shouldn’t feel guilty about shit.
就是这些家伙搞的911事件
These motherfuckers did 9/11,
现在他们坐牢了 万事大吉
and now they’re in jail… end of story.
那些搞911的人 已经当场死掉了
The motherfuckers that did 9/11 died there.
你知道 你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你跟那些拘留犯聊的太多了
You’ve been talking too much to the fucking translators.
他们的思想已经深入你脑子了
They’ve gotten all in your head,
所以你已经忘记自己有多幸运了
and you’ve forgotten how lucky you really are.
我们本来可能会去伊♥拉♥克♥的
We could be in Iraq right now.
你明白吗
You realize that?
我是说很有可能你吃的是子弹
I mean, you’d rather be dodging cocktails
不是”大便鸡尾酒”了 明白
than bullets, right?

No.
随便你
Whatever.
还有10分钟
10 minutes, faggots.
有要抽烟的就赶紧了
Smoke ’em if you got ’em.
嘿 你现在抽烟了
Hey…You smoke now?
是的
Yeah.
你要怎么样 可♥儿♥
What are you gonna do, Cole?
再告发吗
Tell on it?
根据拘留犯的喜好…
Based on the detainees’ preferences…

Yo.
-怎么了 -可以了
-What’s up? -Here you go.
你被调走了
You’ve been transferred.
什么 哪儿
What? Where?
夜班
Night shift.
是的
Yeah.
只是跳过明天的下一班才轮岗
Just, uh, skip tomorrow. Rotate in on the next.
你的新上司会来找你的 上面写的有
Your new O.I.C. Will come get you. It’s all there.
为什么
Why?
该死的可♥儿♥ 你知道军队里没有”为什么”可言
Why? Shit, Cole. You know ain’t no why in the army.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
那钟准的吗
Is that clock right?
是的
Yeah.
那…金发美女呢
So…W-where is blondie?

Huh?
拘留犯108唱了阿♥拉♥伯歌♥曲
Detainee 1-0-8 was heard singing a song in Arabic
里面有英文词语”本·拉♥登♥”
that had the English words “bin laden” in it.
在下午5点 拘留犯91号♥抱怨他的食物发臭了
At 1700 hours, detainee 9-1 complained that his chow smelled rotten.
给他发了另一份 但他说很难吃
He was given another meal, which he said tasted bad.
在晚上7点 拘留犯235号♥拿了一瓶水
At 1900, detainee 2-3-5 was given a water bottle.
他喝完了 还多要了一瓶
He drank it, asked for another,
他5分钟内又多喝了6瓶
and proceeded to drink six more bottles in the span of five minutes.
然后他抱怨 感觉很差
He then complained of feeling bad.
原计划转移25人 实际转移28人次
We had 2-5 moves scheduled, 2-8 moves completed.
立正
Atten-hut!
敬礼
Honor bound.
捍卫自♥由♥
To defend freedom.
金发美女
Blondie?
金发美女
Blondie?
是你
It is you.
嘿 别起来 继续睡吧
Hey, don’t… don’t get up. Go back to sleep.
不 不睡了
No. No. No. I..I…I…
反正 我在这里
I can never sleep well…
从没睡过一个好觉
you know, here, anyway.
我不知道 他们整晚都开着灯的
I didn’t… I didn’t know they kept the lights on all night.
整日整夜都开着
All day and all night.
你在这里还好吗
How is it that you’re here?
我是说你晚上在这站岗
I mean, uh, you’re a night guard.
噢 对不起
Oh. Um, I’m sorry.
你不能说的 没事的
You cannot say. I-It’s okay.
不 其实…
No. Actually, uh…
我告发了某人
…I snitched on someone.
什么…告什么了
What… what… what is it… snitch?
是不是”金色飞贼”里的一样…
It’s like golden snitch and…
不是
No.
告发某人就是
Um, to snitch on someone is,
告诉…比如如果有人做错事了
uh…It’s to tell… like, if someone does something wrong,
你揭发了他们
you turn them in.
那你告谁啦
Who… who did you snitch on?
我不能说
I can’t say.
是拖把头吗
It’s mop top, huh?
他对你做什么了
What… what did he do to you?
你该睡觉了 再见
You should get some sleep. See you later.
我不会告诉你 他做什么了的
I’m not gonna tell you what he did.
好吧
Okay.
那你告诉我这个吧…你是怎么来这里的
So, tell me this one… how did you end up here?
我告诉过你…他们要把我调走
I told you… they reassigned me.

No, no.
你是怎么来到这个地方的
How did you end up here in this place?
你是为什么 会来这里的
How did you end up here?

Me?
我怎么来这里的
How did I end up here?
我可以告诉你 我不是基♥地♥组♥织♥的或者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥…
I could tell you that I was not with Al-Qaeda or a terrorist or…
但你也不会相信我的
you wouldn’t believe me, anyway.
这里没有人会相信我
Nobody believes me here.
你是从德国来的
So you’re from Germany?
是的
Yeah.
你还记得
You remember.

Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我是从德国来的
From Germany, yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!