What were you just talking about over there?
和阿里吗
With Ali?
不是 是471拘留犯
No, with detainee 471.
-没什么 -嗯 好吧
-Nothing. -Uh-huh. All right.
如果你说没有什么的话
Well, if you ain’t talking about nothing,
那你也没必要张口说话了吧
then you don’t need to be talking, right?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我踢了20个 嘿
Hey, I did 20 kicks! Hey! I did 20 kicks!
你看到了吗 金发美女 我发誓 我踢了20个
Did you see that, blondie? I swear I did 20!
我发誓
I swear I did!
今天澡堂那边需要你帮忙
I’m gonna need your help on the showers today.
澡堂
The showers?
我知道你不想去 但是我所有的人手
I know you don’t want to, but all my extra men are dealing
都去D营帮忙了
with some dickhead in delta pod
那里有个家伙把大便弄的满屋子都是的
that decided to cover his entire cell in poop.
我不行的 他们都不敢直视我
I can’t work showers. They won’t even look me in the eye.
-他们还怎么能洗澡呢 -那是他们的问题
-They think they’re gonna shower? -Well, that’s their problem.
我是说 至少多个人办事会快点
I mean, at least it’ll speed things up.
-规定说过 我们不能…-我知道规矩怎么定的
-S.O.P. Clearly states we are not… -I know what S.O.P. Says.
那又怎样 你到底能行吗
What’s the matter? Can’t handle it?
你想让我临时把我的人
You want me to get one of my other guys,
调过来就为了帮你做事情
pull him away from doing whatever the hell he’s doing,
而停止他现在正在做的事
so he can do it for you?
不
No.
忘了她吧 赶紧滚进去
Forget her. Get your ass in there.
快走 妓♥女♥
Let’s go, skippy.
脱衣服 时间紧要
Get undressed. Clock’s ticking.
脱裤子
Get your pants off.
短裤也脱了
And shorts off.
拜托
Come on.
快把短裤脱了
Get your fucking shorts off.
把你的短裤脱了
Get your fucking shorts off,
不然我就叫突击队了 我会让他们帮你脱的
or I’ll call in an Irf and we’ll get them to take them off for you.
快脱掉
Get them off.
你是在守门 还是守他
You guarding the fence, or you guarding him?
这完全越界了
This is completely out of line.
我问你…
Let me ask you something…
你是士兵 还是女士兵
are you a soldier, or are you a female soldier?
因为 我觉得 对于士兵来说这个没什么
‘Cause I don’t have these kind of problems with soldiers.
你得看着他 这是你的工作
You got to watch him. That’s your job.
看着他
Look at him.
嘿 可♥儿♥ 我以为是你
Hey, Cole, I thought that was you.
你在这里干什么呢
What are you doing back here?
-喝酒 -真是实话
-Drinking. -No shit.
怎么了 今天不开心吗
What’s wrong? You had a bad day or something?
不怎么开心
Not particularly.
听说你们也不咋滴
Not as bad as yours, I hear.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我听说 今天有拘留犯把屎弄的满屡子都是
I heard some detainee just covered his cell on feces.
肯定也不好玩吧
Probably wasn’t fun.
什么时候 今天吗
When… today?
D营
On delta pod?
没有啊 今天其实很闲的
No, it was just pretty quiet all day.
是的
Yeah.
那肯定是 另外一个营地的
Must have been another pod.
没有 没有任何一个区 发生了这样的事情
No, nothing like that happened on any of the pods.
如果有的话 我会看到的
If it did, I would’ve saw it.
拜托 伙计们 该干杯了
Come in, boys! It’s shot time!
没错 都干了
That’s what I’m talking about! Oh, hey.
你想干什么
What do you want?
他还有一杯呢
Jackie Chan got one.
主题 违反规定
致霍克斯上尉的报告
兰斯德尔班长命令我
嘘 嘘
Shh! Shh!
我不是跟着你来到这里的
I’m not following you here.
上等兵可♥儿♥前来报到 长官
Private first class Cole reporting as ordered, sir.
稍息
At ease.
请坐士兵
Have a seat, private.
吃糖吗
Candy?
不 谢谢了 长官
No, thank you, sir.
我读了你发的报告 我也跟兰斯德尔聊过了
I’ve read your report. I’ve also spoken to corporal ransdell.
报告中 你说你…
In your report, you say that you were…
拘留犯休息之后 去监管他洗澡对吗
…escorting a detainee to the showers after rec… is that correct?
没错
Affirmative.
而你呈上这份报告 是因为你觉得这不合适
And you filed the report because this was uncomfortable.
其实…是让他不舒服了
Well… No, I-it made him uncomfortable.
-谁 -拘留犯
-Who? -The detainee.
所以你告发一个同伴
So you filed against a fellow soldier
就因为拘留犯不舒服了
because the detainee was uncomfortable?
长官 这不是对待拘留犯的正确方法
It was not the proper way to treat him, sir.
那拘留犯洗澡了吗
Did the detainee take a shower?
是的
Yes, sir.
那听起来 他也没有不舒服吧
Sounds like he wasn’t that uncomfortable with it, then.
这绝对是公然和”标准规则流程”唱反调
It was a blatant violation of standard operating procedure,
这也是我上报告的原因
which is why I filed the report.
那既然你知道违反规定是什么下场
Since you knew what was happening was against S.O.P.,
那你还去做什么
what exactly were you doing there?
我是被迫过去的
I was ordered to be there, sir.
兰斯德尔班长 命令你去的
Corporal ransdell gave you a direct order?
他骗我说人手不够
He had lied about being shorthanded.
他是命令你了 还是骗你了
Did he order you, or did he lie to you?
长官
Sir…
因为在我看来
‘Cause it seems to me
他能命令你的话 就没有必要骗你了啊
there’d be no point to lie to you if he simply ordered you.
-他…-没有别的什么要补充的吗
-He… he… -And there’s nothing going on?
你跟他没有私人关系
You don’t have a personal relationship with him,
也没有发生什么关系吗
nothing going on outside the wire?
没有
No, sir.
他是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
471 那个拘留犯…
4-7-1, the detainee…
你们俩是朋友
you two are friends.
不是的
No, sir.
你跟他不友善吗
You’re not friendly with him?
-没有的 -你没跟他聊天
-No, sir. -You don’t talk to him?
我们说过话
We have spoken.
我…不
I am…Not…
我
I…
-就像我在报告里说的…-我读过你报告
-Like I said in my report… -I’ve read your report.
我知道怎么说的
I know what it says.
我也知道 兰斯德尔班长是怎么说的
I also know what corporal ransdell says about it.
但是 我不知道的事
But what I don’t know
我也永远不想再听到谁提起了
and will probably never know is what is really going on here.
你喜欢这里吗 孩子
Do you like it here, son?
长官
Sir?
你喜欢这里
Do you like it here…
喜欢关塔那摩湾吗
In Guantanamo bay?
喜欢 长官
Yes, sir.
很好的
It’s fine.
我讨厌这
I hate it.
这里不是一个能让人脸上贴金的地方
This ain’t the kind of post a guy makes his stars on.
你做对了也没有人给你奖牌…
Nobody gives you a medal when you do it right…
但是做错了他们就会惩罚你
they just give you a demotion when you do it wrong.
我爷爷
My granddad…
他在德国上空执行了25个任务 炸毁了很多纳粹的设施
he flew 25 missions over Germany, blew up a dozen Nazi installments.
我们又有什么呢
What do we get?
我们得到了一个来这里看管这些人的机会
We get to babysit a bunch of sheep farmers.
就像我说的我讨厌这里 但是我还是在这里
Like I said, I hate it here, and, yet, here I am.
你知道为啥吗
And do you know why?
因为我的上司叫我来这里
I’m here because my commanding officer told me to come here.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
审查委员会下个月 会给你们2个召开听证会
The review board will have, uh, a hearing for both of you next month.