那是公有的 -嗯
-That’s the communal stash. -Mm-hmm.
这是你喜欢的类型吗
Is this what you like?
慢点 好吗
Slow down a little bit, all right?

Oh.
嗯 别动
Yeah. Don’t move.
啊 住手 好吗
Mnh, stop, okay?
嘿 住手
Hey, stop!
该死的
Fuck!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
去你的 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch!
嘿 你去哪里了 你没事吧
Hey, where have you been? You all right?
嘿 你别走 你怎么了 怎么回事
Hey, come here. What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
我没事
I’m fine.
嘿 可♥儿♥
Hey, Cole.
该死
Shit.
该死的
Shit.
471 醒醒
4-7-1, wake up.
不要 别喊了
No, no. Not again.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
快点 站起来
Come on, on your feet.
退到门后面 你知道怎么回事
Back to the door. You know the drill.
去你的
Fuck you.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.

Hey.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what’s up?
471还在体验”会员飞行计划”吗
Is 471 still on his frequent flyer program?

Yup.
麦加
Mecca?
这箭头肯定不是 指向迪斯尼乐园的
Well, it damn sure ain’t pointing to Disneyland.
他还真有艺术范儿
He’s quite the artist.

Mm-hmm.
这家伙 就喜欢在厕所里涂鸦
The guy’s a regular “poocasso.”
你没听说过 这个词吗
What… you haven’t heard that one yet?
你要这些做什么
What will you do with that?
记录下来 交给情报组
Write it up and hand it off to G.I.S.
情报组要收集这些东西
Intelligence gathering for that?
这是规定的流程
That’s the S.O.P.
可好像在浪费时间
Seems like a waste of time.
是的 可好像流程规范 在这里无处不在
Yeah, well, that also seems to be the S.O.P. Around here.
嘿 你能帮我 找个牧师过来吗
You know… hey, will you go get the chaplain for me?
我想要他查一下那本古♥兰♥经♥
I need him to search that Qur’an.

Yeah.
这里很小
It’s small in here.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you ain’t kidding.
毁坏他的杯子
想要新的一个
发现早餐在橙色的小盒子中
威胁 殴打警卫
拒绝祷告
隔离
好斗
常旅客飞行
叫喊6小时 直到喉咙流血
自残
希区柯克出♥售♥中
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
-嘿 贝尔根 -怎么了
-Hey, Bergen. -Yeah, what’s up?
你知道那个 简码的意思吧
You know what that brevity code means?
-“阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克出♥售♥中” -知道
-“Alfred Hitchcock on the block”? -Yeah.
就是精神病学家探访拘留犯
That is a shrink visited the detainee.
-真的吗 -对
-Really? -Yeah.
这里有一大堆这个
There’s a whole bunch of ’em in here.
这家伙是头号♥犯
Dude’s a head case.
-谢谢 -客气
-Thanks. -Yeah, man.

Hey.

Hey.
艰难的一周吧
Tough week, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我都可以搞定的 你知道的
I mean, like, I handle it, you know.
我不是想打击你什么的 只是…
I’m not tripping or anything. It’s just…
我知道 我也是
No, yeah. Um, yeah, me too.

Yeah.
虽然情况有点奇怪
It’s kind of a weird situation, though.
我知道
I know, right?
该死的拘留犯 不知道管他们干什么呢
Fucking detainees, man. What’s their fucking problem?
-你去哪里了 -嗯
-Well, where were you? -Yeah.
嘿 你们有没有谁给那些拘留犯送过吃的
Hey, do you guys get any of that detainee chow?
那些吃的 看着还不错
That shit looks good.
没有 即便有剩余的我们也是不可以碰的
Nope. We’re not supposed to touch it if there’s any left over, either.
该死
Fuck!
该死的拘留犯…他们真是要啥有啥是吧
Fucking detainees… they get all the breaks, right?
你看过《哈利波特》吗
Have you ever read Harry Potter?
小孩子的书
The kids’ book?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
没什么
No reason.
你知道数独(九宫格游戏)吗
You know Sudoku?
当然知道
Yeah, sure.
我把这所有书里的数独都做完了
You know, I have done all these books here,
所以 只好我自己出题了
so I have to make my own, you know?

Well…
很厉害
It’s pretty.
不只是绘画方面 你知道我什么意思
You know, it’s not just the drawing. You know what I mean?
这些数字很难想出来的
The numbers are very hard to figure out.
你不能随便填个数字
You… you cannot just put any number in.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
有些人出这种题时 他们都是用电脑出的
Those men who do these books, you know, they do it all by computers.
但是如果自己算的话 很难的
But to do it in your head, it’s… it’s… it’s hard.
你必须非常聪明 不过…
You must be very smart, but…
我上过大学 你知道吗
I have gone to university, you know?
你真觉得读大学有用吗
Are you sure it works?
当然有用怎么了 你不相信我吗
Of course it works, yes. What? You don’t believe me?
过来
Okay. Come here.
我把这个给你 你可以…我想要你保管它
I will give it to you. You can… I want you to keep it.
你可以自己做
Now, you can see it for yourself,
但是你别因为你做不出 说这个是假的
but you don’t tell me that it’s fake ’cause you cannot solve it.
好吗
Yeah?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
你不喜欢智力游戏吗
You… you don’t like puzzles?
不是 只是这是规定
No, it’s just… it’s just the rules.
规定 好吧 把箱子拿过来
Rule? Okay, okay. Bring this box.
-我把它放进箱子里…-嘿 还是不行
-I will put it in the box and… -Hey, I can’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
为什么
Why?
你觉得这张纸会伤还害到你吗
You… you… you think this paper will hurt you somehow, huh?
啊 你觉得我会用这张纸杀了你吗
Huh? You think that I will kill you with this piece of paper?
啊 你说是规定 那规定是怎么说的
Huh? You say the rules. What does fucking rule says?
也许你觉得会因为我染上病
Maybe you think that you’re getting disease from me.
是吗 是有可能吧
Yeah? That is it, maybe?
这就是你们经常戴橡胶手套的原因
That’s why you guys are always wearing your rubber gloves.
你们都不敢碰我们
You guys don’t even like to touch us.
-你们不…-嘿 安静点 我什么都没说
-You don’t… -Hey, calm down. I didn’t say that.
不 我告诉你
No. You know, you… let me tell you.
你搞懂了吧
You figured it out all, you know?
这是个秘密消息
This was a secret message.
你看
Look at this.
我要传给 在纽约的基♥地♥组♥织♥的朋友们
I was going to send this to all my Al-qaedas friends in New York,
-这是我们的逃亡大计 -不要 别这样
-and this was my big escape plan. -Don’t… don’t do that.
没了 看到了吗
Gone. See? Whhht!
现在到他们手里了 知道吗
It’s now in their hands, okay?
我本来想对你好点
I was trying to be nice with you.
我之前对你也不差
I-I-I wasn’t being asshole to you.
但我不知道你为什么这么讨厌我
I don’t know why you are being asshole to me.
我没有讨厌你 我…
I am not being an asshole to you. I…
-我觉得…-就是 你就是讨厌我
-I think you… -yes, yes, yes, you are. Yes.
去你的
Fuck you!
你们把我们关了这么多年
You locked up us here for years!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!