Uh.
我们跟着另外两个家伙进去 我负责抓住左手
We… we followed two other guys in, and, um, I was on the left arm.
我只负责这个 然后我进…
It was my only thing, and I went…
她的面罩被那家伙用右手肘撞掉了
Pop! She got an elbow right to the lip… knocked her mask clean off.
噢 痛不痛啊
Ohh, does it hurt?
挺痛的
Yeah, it fucking hurts.
听起来不太好啊 要不要去看看医生
It looks pretty bad. Did medical check it out?
没事
It’s fine.
你知道像什么吗
You know what it looks like?
就像你起了疱疹一样
It looks like you got herpes.
嘿 别这样
Hey, no.
噢 真的有点像
Oh, shit! It kind of does.
-你们这些家伙 -惨了
-You guys. -No.
可♥儿♥那你可找不到男伴洞房♥了
You’re not gonna get any on the island now, Cole.
该死的…要是我 我就打他了
Fuck that… I’d hit it, anyway.
你觉得呢 可♥儿♥
What do you say, Cole?
-那我就真的得疱疹吧 -噢
-Well, then, I really would get herpes. -Ohh!
谢谢
Thank you!
她赢了…
She got you…
该死的 呜
Oh, damn. Whoo!
-妈妈 -噢
-Mom? -Oh!
宝贝 你好吗
Honey, how are you?
挺好 一切都很好
Well, things are fine.
基地里也很好
Um, the base is real nice.
这有赛百昧
There’s a subway.
地铁
A subway?
赛百味快餐馆
A subway restaurant, mom.

Oh!
这是你的房♥间吗
Yeah. And is that your room?
-是的 -我能看看吗
-Yeah. -Can I see it?
家里还好吗
How is everything back home, mom?
这边没什么特别的…
Oh. Nothing much ever happens back here…
我相信 肯定没有你做的事情有趣
nothing as exciting as what you’re doing, I’m sure.
就这样吧 我不知道我…
It is what it is. I don’t know. I, um…
宝贝 你不能对他不理不睬
Honey, you can’t just leave him hanging and expect him to
还指望着他会等你回去
be there when you get back.
我没有对他不理不睬 而且我说了我不会回去的
I’m not leaving him hanging, and I told you I’m not coming back.
我被调到了另外一个地方 不记得了吗
I’m going on another deployment, remember?
好吧
All right.
你在基地怎么样
So, how about on the base?
有没有遇到什么人
Have you met anyone down there?
妈 别说了
Mom, seriously, stop.
我不会跟部队的人交往
I’m not dating an army guy,
我不是来部队找老公的
and I did not join the military to find a husband.
也是
Oh, yeah.

Oh!
看看谁也想跟你打招呼
Look who wants to say hello.
打个招呼 小涂鸦
Say hi, scribbles.
看看这是谁
Look who it is!
快看看这是谁
Look who it is!
打个招呼 小涂鸦
Say hi, scribbles.
今天的天气…阳光明媚
The weather today… bright and sunny.
最高29度
High of 85…
明天 有可能会下雨
Tomorrow, there is a chance of rain…
谢谢你 列兵
Thank you, private.
上星期…
Last week…
快下来
Come down here.
确保你…
Make sure you…

Uh…
你要书吗
You want a book?
你要看书吗
Do you want a book?
嘿冷静点
Hey, calm down.
冷静点 后退一步
Calm down. Take a step back.
往后退一步
Take one step back from the glass.
-我不知道 你在说什么…-我 哈吉
-I can’t understand what… -Yo, Haji!
给我安静点
Chill the fuck out.
我要书 不过 我要你递给我
I’ll take that book, but you give it to me.
好的 没问题 安静点
All right, all right. Chill out.
我拿给他
I got this.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 只是这些家伙不喜欢女的
No. These guys just don’t like girls.
阿♥拉♥伯人都这样
It’s an arab thing.
要我接手吗
You want me to take over?
不用 没事的 我可以搞定的
No. It’s okay. I can handle it.
好吧 随便你
All right. Suit yourself.
你看过这些书吗
Do you know those books?
你指哪方面
What about them?
你喜欢这些书吗
Do you like them?
你刚刚在看着它们 所以我才问你的
You were watching the books. I’m asking you a question.
你要什么书
What do you want from the cart?
有没有新的《哈利波特》
Do you have the new Harry Potter book?
不是 这本不是新的《哈利波特》
No. This is not the new Harry Potter book.
这是一本老的 我已经看过了
This is the old one. I already read this one.
我想看最新的一本
I want the last book.
那是哪本
Which one’s that?
最新的那本
The last book?
你看那堆书了吗
It’s, you know… You… you see that book there?
那本没有封面的
It has no cover on it, huh?

Uh-huh, yes.
那本书 以前是有封面的
That book… it used to have a cover.
我记得 我看的时候 它上面还有封面的
I remember I read this cover, you know, when it has a cover on it.
上面说了有7本书 你知道吗
It was saying that Harry Potter, it has seven book, you know?
但是你们只有6本
You guys only have six book.
是不是
Huh?
我不知道…我…
I don’t know what to tell you… I…
你知道我要那本书 要了多久了吗
You know how long I’m asking for this book?
你不知道 你是新来的
No, you don’t. You’re new.
两年了
Two years.
想想看 我问你们要这本书要了两年了
Imagine, two years I’m asking you guys to give me this last book.
你知道第6本的最后讲了什么吗
You know what happens at the end of book six?
-不知道 -不知道
-No. -No.
-我…-你知道…
-I… -You know, me,
我一直觉得 斯内普是个坏人
always, always thinking that Snape is a bad guy, okay?
然后我在想 其实他不是个坏蛋
Then I was thinking, no, actually, he is not a bad guy…
他是个好人
he is the good guy.
等我看完第6本后
Then after I read the book six,
我突然不知道他是好还是坏了
I don’t know what to think now.
这本书 你要还是不要
Do you want this book or not?
你没听我说话
You’re not listening, huh?
-我看这本书…-不
-I read this book… -No, no.
你没有听我说话
You are not listening to me.
10次了
…10 times.
我看过这本书了
I read this book.
-我要看新的 -我跟你说了 我们没有
-I want the new book. -I’m telling you we don’t have it.
这里没有 所有书都在推车上了
It ain’t here. What we have is on the cart.
你要什么书
What do you want?
拿给我”阿兹卡班”吧
Give me the “Azkaban” instead.
是本阿♥拉♥伯书吗
Is that one of these arab books?
“阿兹卡班的囚犯”第3本
“Prisoner of Azkaban, ” book number three.

Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
嘿 你还有什么
Hey. What… what… what else do you got?
这有书 有报纸 你自己看
I got books, and I got newspapers. Use your eyes.
我在看
I’m using my eyes.
但那些报纸 是两个月前的了
That newspaper is two months old.
我为什么要看 两个月前的新闻
Now, why do I have to know the news for two months old?
这么说 你经常看
So, you’re good then?
耐心点 好吗
Hold on your horses, huh?
在这里谁都别想去哪儿…
No one is going nowhere here…
至少我是
at least, I’m not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!