我再也不相信这些了
I don’t believe in this anymore.
那你为什么要这样
Well, then, why are you doing this?
看着我
Look at me.
你在问我 为什么想死
You’re asking me why do I want to die,
但是你没看到我 现在是生不如死
but you don’t see that I’m not even living.
你们掌控了一切
You guys control everything.
你们告诉我们吃什么 什么时候睡觉
You tell us what to eat, when to sleep.
甚至连我们 不想吃的时候 你们也要逼着我们吃
Even when we don’t want to eat, you tell me we must.
这是你们的生活…不是我们的
It is your life… it is not ours.
我不期望你能理解
I don’t expect you to understand that.
我喜欢你
I-I like you.
真的
I do.
但是…你永远都不明白
But… but you’ll never understand this.
是艾米
It’s Amy.
你一直叫我”金发美女”但是…
You keep calling me “blondie, ” but…
我叫艾米·可♥儿♥ 来自佛罗里达州的摩尔港
My name’s Amy Cole from Moore haven, Florida.
我也喜欢你 阿里
And I like you, Ali.
我真的喜欢你
I really do.
啊 该死的 嘿
Ah, fuck! Hey, hey!
不莱梅 有动物园吗
Is there a… is there a zoo in Bremen?
什么
What?
在我小时候 我跟我爸爸去动物园
When I was a kid, I went to the zoo with my dad.
就在我们住的那儿外面
It was just outside where we lived and, uh…
真的很小
It’s really small,
其中有个动物园 他们把动物都锁在
one of those zoos where they keep the animals locked up in these…
非常小的笼子里
these tiny, little cages, these tiny, little,
大概就是一个混泥土箱子里面 有几个轮胎什么的
like, concrete boxes with tires in them or something.
我那时很兴奋
I was really excited about going.
我真的很想去小镇外面看看
I really wanted to see something outside my town.
我想…
I wanted to be…
我想接近一些野生的东西…
I wanted to be so close to something so wild and…
但就是不行
It just wasn’t okay.
我不喜欢…不喜欢那样关起来的
I didn’t.. I didn’t like it.
我爸爸就一直跟我说 这样挺好的
And my dad kept trying to fucking tell me that it was okay, that…
那些狮子 他们永远也没办法回到大自然 因为
that this lion could never go back home because…
因为 他们在大自然里是无法自己生存的
because he wouldn’t be able to survive in the wild,
因为 他们被关着太久了
having been locked up for so long.
好吧 你是想告诉我那些动物园的人
Okay. You’re trying to tell me that the zoo people…
他们一点也不内疚
they are not guilty.
他们迫不得已
They have no choice.
不是的
No.
我觉得 他们也有选择余地
I thought they had a choice.
既然他们有这个机会 那也应该给它们一次机会
If they had the choice, they should’ve given it to him.
他们应该让狮子 自己选
They should have let the lion choose.
你是新来的 对吧
You’re the new guy, huh?
告诉我 你喜欢这里吗
Tell me… how do you like it here?
你到底要不要书
Do you want a book or not?
耐心点 大耳朵
Hold on your horses, big ear.
这里没人逃得出去
No one here goes anywhere.
至少 我…
At least, I’m…
那…那是本什么书 大的那本
what… what is that book there, the big one?
不…大的那本
No. No, the b… the big one.
那本黄色的
The… the big yellow book!
那本大的 黄色的书
The big… the yellow big book!
是的 那本…给我
Yes, that… give it to me.
对 给我那本
Yeah, give that book.
致阿里 我不知斯内普是不是好人 但我知道你是个好人
爱你的 金发女