不行,我想我最好留下
I think you’d better not.
我认为你最好不要
Ah,
哎呀
don’t! Marguerite.
别那样,玛格丽特
Haven’t got much time if you want it back.
如果你想要这手提袋 没有太多时间了
Oh, don’t. Don’t, Marguerite.
别丢!别丢呀,玛格丽特!
Don’t,Stop!
不要!住手!
Ah!
唉!
Oh, what a girl.
哎呀,怎么个女孩呀!
What a tease!
怎么个戏弄哩!
You wrote me an unkind letter.
你写给我一封无情的信
What did you expect? I saw the baron’s carriage.
你期盼什么呢? 我见到了男爵的马车
You were jealous.
你是在嫉妒
Of course.
当然了
Well, then you do right in going away.
那么你离开是对的
Well, what does it matter whether I go or stay?
我离开或留下都无关紧要
I played the fool again,
我再次扮演了傻瓜
and you’ve probably been laughing at me ever since.
事后你可能还嘲笑我呢
I didn’t laugh at all.
我根本就笑不出来
I was angry because you dared write such things to me,
我生气是因为 你竟敢对我写那种信
but I didn’t laugh.
但我没有笑
You should have known it was because I loved you.
你应该早已明白 那是因为我爱你
You know, once I had a little dog,
我曾经有一只小狗
and he always looked sad when I was sad…
当我悲伤时 它总是看起来很悲伤
and I loved him so.
我很爱它
And when your tears fell on my hand, I loved you too all at once.
当你眼水目落在我手上时 我也突如其来爱上你
There are things that you wouldn’t understand,
有些事情你不会了解的
so that’s why…
那就是为什么…
Who’s that pretty girl?
那漂亮的女孩是谁?
My sister Louise.
我妹妹,露易丝
And the other one?
那另外一个呢?
Another sister.
另一个妹妹
And that’s your mother, isn’t it?
那是你母亲,对吗?
Yes.
没错
How happy she looks.
她看上去多快乐呀?
Does your father love her very much?
你父亲很爱她吗?
Of course.Why,
当然了
they must’ve been married a long time.
他们一定是结婚许多年了
Nearly 30 years.
将近三十年
And they loved each other all that time?
他们这段期间都彼此相爱吗?
Yes.
是的,没错
You sound as though you didn’t believe it.
你听起来好像不相信似的
It’s hard to believe that there’s such happiness in this world.
很难相信世界上 有这样的幸福
Marguerite…
玛格丽特!
now you’ve put tears on my hand.
现在你眼水目掉在我手上了
Why?
为什么?
You will never love me 30 years.
你绝不会爱我三十年的
No one will.
没有人会
I’ll love you all my life.
我会终我一生爱你
I know that now.
我现在知道了
All my life.
终我一生
Sleepy head.
瞌睡虫
I wasn’t asleep.
我没睡着
I was dreaming.
我在做梦
Yes?
是吗?
Of you.
梦着你
And?
还有呢?
We were in the country, alone, far away.
我们单独在遥远的乡下
I wish we were.
但愿我们是
Marguerite,
玛格丽特!
let me take you to the country.
让我带你到乡下去
Yes. Any day you like.
好,随便你哪一天
I mean, let me take you for a long time.
不,不,我是说 让我照顾你一段长日子
Until you’re well and strong again.
直到你再度健壮起来
Oh, what nonsense.
哎呀,可真是胡说哩
Why is it nonsense?
为什么是胡说呢?
It costs money to go to the country.
因为到乡下去得花钱呢
I have money.
我有钱
Yes,
是呀!
how much?
有多少?
Seven thousand francs a year.
一年七千法郎郎
I spend more than that in a month…
我一个月就花超过那数字
and I have never been too particular where it came from, as you probably know.
如你可能知道的 我从来就不太明白它来自何处
Don’t say such things. Well, it’s true.
别说那样的话 是真的
Give up the baron.
放弃男爵吧!
I must give you up.
我必须放弃你
I’ve told you before that you should forget me.
我以前就告诉过你 你应该忘掉我
So you go on your trip around the world
因此继续你的环游世界之旅
and put me out of your mind.
把我弃之脑后吧
I thought I meant something to you.
我以为我对你有些意义
You mean too much already.
你已经是太重要了
But you’re young, and your life is before you.
可是你年轻 你的未来就在眼前
You know what mine has been already.
你知道我的已经定型了
It doesn’t matter.
那不重要
Doesn’t it?
是吗?
Marguerite…
玛格丽特!
you need love more than you need money just now.
目前你需要爱情胜过金钱
You need care even more than love.
你需要关怀更胜于爱情
I can take such good care of you, if you’ll let me.
如果你让我照顾的话 我可以好好照顾你
You wouldn’t be happy with me.
你跟我一起不会快乐的
No, probably not.
不错,可能不会
Nor you with me.
你要跟我来吗?
I’ll leave Paris today.
我今天要离开巴黎
I was… I was only thinking of you, my dear.
我只是考虑到你,吾爱
I wasn’t thinking of myself, really.
我一点都没考虑我自己
Then come to the country with me.
就跟我一起到乡下去
Well, if I should,
唔,要是我得去
for a little while…
一小段时期
promise not to be jealous
你会答应不要嫉妒
and not to think things that’ll make you miserable.
还有不去想 会使你痛苦的事吗?
Yes, I promise.- Swear?
好的,我答应 发誓?
I swear not to be jealous if you…
我发誓不嫉妒,如果你…
If…?
如果?
If you swear not to see the baron again.
如果你发誓不再去见男爵
No, you see? You will only torture yourself.
哎呀,你瞧 你只是在折磨自己
But if you swear.
可是如果你发誓…
One hour from now, you will ask me to swear about something else.
从现在起一小时后 你会要求我发别的誓
You can’t be sensible, Armand.
你无法理性的,亚蒙
It’s true, I can’t.
是真的,我办不到
I want too much.
我要得太多了
So do I.
我也一样
How can one change one’s entire life and build a new one on one moment of love?
一个人怎能基于瞬间的爱情 改变人生,建立新生活呢?
And yet that’s what you make me want to close my eyes and do.
况且那是你强迫我闭上眼睛
Then close your eyes and say yes.
那就闭上你眼睛,说好
I command it.
我命令你
Yes. Yes. Yes.
好的,好的,好的
I’m going to tell him
我会去跟他说我…
that I love somebody else.
我爱上别人
I’m going to the country for the summer…
我要到乡下去避暑
and I’m never going to see him again.
还有我永远不再去见他
Are you crazy?
你疯啦?
You may be a fool,
你可以做个傻瓜
but I thought you were an honest girl.
但至少我认为你是诚实的女孩
It’s because she’s honest she’s telling the baron they’re through.
就因为她诚实,所以她要 告诉男爵她跟他吹了
What about the money she owes?
她欠的钱怎么办?
Who’s gonna pay it?
谁要支付啊?
I knew you’d ruin yourself and everybody who trusted you.
我一向知道你只为自己着想 而其他信赖你的每个人呢?
How dare you say such things about her?
你竟敢对她说那样的话!
It’s true.
是真的啊
Doesn’t she owe me, me personally, more than 17,000 francs?
难道她不欠我吗? 我个人就超过一万七千法郎郎
Do you think I’d let her leave Paris without having the law on her unless she pays?