是你呀!
What’s happened?
怎么回事?
You look ill too.
你看起来也生病了
No, it’s…
没有
It’s seeing you like this, suffering.
见到你像这样子受苦
It’s nothing.- It lasts only a minute.
没事,只持续一下子
You’re killing yourself.
你在自杀呢!
If I am, you are the only one who objects.
如果我是,你是唯一反对者
Now, Armand, why don’t you go back and dance with one of those pretty girls.
好了,你何不出去 找个漂亮女孩跳跳舞呢?
Come. I’ll go with you.
来吧,我跟你一块去
What a child you are.
你可真是孩子气呢!
Your hand’s so hot.
你的手好烫
Is that why you put tears on it, to cool it?
那是你在上面落水目 想冷却它的理由吗?
I know I don’t mean anything to you. I don’t count.
我知道我对你毫无意义 我不算什么
But someone ought to look after you.
但总得有人照顾你啊
And I could if you’d let me.
如果你允许我,我能办到
Too much wine has made you sentimental.
过量的酒使得你感情用事了
It wasn’t wine that made me come every day for months
并不是酒让我好几个月每天来
to find out how you were.
是想知道你身体情况如何
No, that couldn’t have been wine.
没错,不可能是酒的缘故
So you’d really like to take care of me?
你真的愿意照顾我吗?
Yes. All day, every day?
是的 整天,每一天吗?
All day, every day. Why not?
整天,每天,有何不可?
Why should you care for a woman like me?
你为何要照顾一个 像我这样的女子?
I’m always nervous or sick or sad or too gay.
我总是焦虑或生病或悲伤 要么就是太欢乐
But I do care for you.
但我真的关心你啊
You know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗?
You should get married.
你应该结婚了
Come, come.
好了,好了
You’re young and sensitive.
你年轻而感性
The sort of company you’re in tonight doesn’t suit you at all.
今晚这儿的人 完全不适合于你
Nor you. Nonsense.
但你不是啊! 胡说!
These are the only friends I have, and I’m no better than they are.
这些人是我仅有的朋友 我并不比她们好
However, I’ve given you some very good advice.
总之 我要给你一些很好的忠言
Now, let’s go back.
现在,我们回会场吧
What on earth am I going to do with you?
我要把你怎么办才好呢?
No one has ever loved you as I love you.
没人爱你像我一样的爱你
That may be true, but what can I do about it?
那倒是真的,但我能怎么办?
You should go away and not see me anymore.
你应该离开,再也不要见我
But don’t go in anger.
但是别生气地离去
Why don’t you laugh at yourself a little as I laugh at myself…
好了,你何不像我嘲笑自己 自我嘲笑一番呢?
and come and talk to me once in a while in a friendly way.
然后偶而来 以友善的方式跟我谈话?
That’s too much. And not enough.
那太过份了,但是还不够
Don’t you believe in love, Marguerite?
难道你不相信爱情吗, 玛格丽特?
I don’t think I know what it is.
我不认为我懂得爱情是什么
Oh, thank you.
喔,谢谢你
For what?
为什么?
For never having been in love.
为了从不曾坠入情网
How funny you are.
喔哈哈!真遗憾,杜瓦
That’s right, laugh at me.
虽然你可能嘲笑我
Perhaps your laughter will cure me. Nothing else seems to.
或许你的爱会治愈我 似乎别无他法
I believe you’re sincere, at least.
至少我相信你是真诚的
After all, when one may not have long to live…
毕竟一个人 可能没多久可活时
why shouldn’t one have fancies?
为何不该有幻想呢?
You see, I’m not laughing anymore.
你瞧,我不再嘲笑了
Take this and come back to me when it dies.
拿着这个,当它枯萎时 回到我这儿来
How soon will that be? Tomorrow night.
那会是多久? 明天晚上
Look…
瞧!
it’s dead already. Now.
它已经枯萎了,现在吧
That’s impossible.
不,不可能的
It’s not. Send those people away.
没有不可能的,把那些人遣开
I can’t.
我不能啊
I will. I’ll tell them you’re ill.
那由我来,我真的能帮上忙
It’s true.
是真的
You’re too ill to talk with anyone but me tonight.
今晚你注定要跟我一人对话了
If they go, you must go too.
如果他们走,你也必须走
What?
什么?
Yes.Come back later, alone,
没错,待会儿单独回来
so we’ll have supper in here tonight.
我们今晚在此续前缘
Go in the other room,
去别的地方
and I’ll have Nanine get rid of you all.
我会叫娜宁把你们全请走
You’re not sending me for marrons glacés, are you?
你不会又派我去 买♥♥些糖栗子吧?
How do I know you’ll let me in when I come back?
我怎么知道我回来时 你会让我进来?
There.
拿去!
You can let yourself in when you come back.
你回来时,自己开门进来
You’re an angel.
你是个天使
I won’t go, I can’t.
我再也不会离开了
Marguerite Gautier.
玛格丽特钱提耶
Let’s start
我们开始啦!
Stretch your legs, ladies!
修正你们的脚步,女士
Remember, the hat’s full of money…
记住,那顶帽子装满了钱
and the one kicking it out of my hand gets it all!
从我手上踢掉帽子的人 钱全是她的
Out of my way, everybody!
闪开,各位!
Get back!
退后!
I don’t have to run a mile to get my leg up.
我不必跑上一哩 来抬高我的腿
Let me try.
让我试试
Again.
再试试
Madame Prudence. Madame Prudence!
卜东施夫人!卜东施夫人!
Hello! Hello, Nanine.
你好呀,娜宁
Madame is sorry, but she must send everybody away.
夫人很遗憾 但她必须请各位回家了
Oh, what a pity.
多可惜呀!
Just when we were having such a good time too.
就在我们玩得这么痛快时
Bad news, everybody. Party’s over.
坏消息,各位,宴会结束了
What?
什么?
Marguerite wants us to go home.
玛格丽特要我们回家去
She started to cough while dancing. She was ill.
她跳舞时就开始咳嗽 我看是她生病了
She’s always ill when anybody’s having fun.
在每个人玩得愉快时 她老是生病
What’s the matter? Did she drink too much?
怎么回事?喝得太多吗?
Don’t be a cat, Olympe.
别恶毒了,奥兰普
Well, it’s late anyhow.
反正时候也不早了
Let’s go somewhere else.
咱们到别地方去
Let’s go to my place!
咱们就到我家去
I wanna keep trying till I kick it.
我要继续尝试 直到踢到它为止
What about something to eat?
来点吃的怎样?
I’m just beginning to be hungry again.
我刚刚又开始饿了
I think that I’ll take some food.
咱们拿些饼物
Come get some, everybody!
自己动手呀,各位!
Don’t forget the cheese! Somebody bring the cheese.
劳驾带着乳酪! 劳驾带着乳酪啊!
Forward march!
跟来吧,盖斯东
But I thought you wanted your hair done.
再见 你可想要做做头发?
I do.
要啊!
Have they been gone long?
他们走很久了吗?
Just about half an hour.
大约有半个小时了
Nanine, you told the servants to go to bed?
真好,还有娜宁 你去告诉仆人休息了
They’ve gone.
他们都走了
But I fixed supper for the two of you.
但我为你俩烧好了晚饭
Oh, good, Nanine.
哎,娜宁真好
Darling Nanine, perfect Nanine,
贴心的娜宁!完美的娜宁!
hurry up.
快点!
Good evening, my dear.
晚安啊,亲爱的
Good evening.
晚安
You’ve lost no time in celebrating my departure, I see.
我看得出你一点都不耽搁时间 在庆祝我的离开呢!
So you didn’t go to Russia after all.
原来你根本没去俄♥罗♥斯♥啊
I had an idea you wouldn’t. No.
我早就料到你不会去的 不对
You may flatter yourself. I can’t do without you.
你可以自我得意 没有你我无法成行
After driving most of the day, I turned round and drove most of the night back.
赶了大半天路后 我回过头,赶了大半夜回来
What’s this? More supper.
这是什么啊?额外的晚饭
For two.
两人份
Whom were you expecting?
你在等待谁啊?
You. Put it there, Nanine.
等你啊!放在那儿,娜宁
I have learned never to believe a man when he says he’s leaving town.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!