Yes.
是啊
Always with you?
一直都带着?
Always with me, like an old friend…
像个老朋友一样一直带着
to remind me that I’m not the Baron de Varville.
提醒我自己不是范维尔男爵
That’s not a very romantic reason.
可不是很浪漫的理由哟
No, I kept it as a warning against romance.
没错,我保留它做为警告 以对抗浪漫情
How sensible.
多么理性啊!
Has it made you very cynical?
它使你怀疑人生价值?
Yes, very.
是的,非常地
Is that why you’ve never called on me?
那就是你从不愿费心 来看我的原因啰?
Perhaps.
或许是
I’m sorry. One needs friends.
我很遗憾!人需要朋友的啊
Well, I’ve been looking for you.
哎,我一直在找你
Monsieur,
喔,先生
you can see for yourself, she’s quite well again.
你可以自己看看 她又很健康了
Oh, no, Nanine.
哎,不,娜宁
Well, or would be if she took proper care of herself.
不然就是她要好好照顾自己
Why would my health interest Monsieur Duval?
你为何认为我的健康 会让亚蒙先生感兴趣呢?
Because he came every day when you were ill…
因为当你生病时他每天来
to ask how you were and to leave flowers.
问候你的情况,并留下了花
He’s the one?
他就是那个人?
Tell her yourself. He just said “a friend,” so I thought…
你自己告诉她好啦,先生
All right, Nanine. Wait for me downstairs.
好了,娜宁,在楼下等我吧
Yes, Madame.
是的,夫人
Monsieur.
先生
You might have asked to have seen me.
你大可要求见我啊
Well, I knew there were so many others.
我知道还有很多人
There were no others.
没有别人了
None during all those weeks the doctors thought I might die.
一个都没有,在那几周期间 大夫以为我会死掉呢!
Not even the Baron de Varville?
甚至范维尔男爵也没来
Baron de Varville chose to be in England at the time.
范维尔男爵当时 选择待在英国
No, you were the only one that took the trouble to ring my bell.
没人,你是唯一费心 来按我门铃的人
But now…
现在…
Now I’m well again, and all goes merrily.
现在我又康复了 而且诸事顺心愉快
Would you come to a party I’m giving tomorrow night?
你可愿意来参加 明晚我举办的宴会?
It’s my birthday.
是我的生日呢
Aren’t you afraid you’re not strong enough yet?
你主持宴会 不担心体力不继吗?
Oh, I’m afraid of nothing except being bored.
除了无聊,我什么都不怕
It’s supper after the theater.
是晚宴,在戏散了后
Thank you, I’ll come with pleasure.
谢谢你!我很荣幸能前来
And bring this book as a present.
并带这本书当做生日礼物
你看过吗? 我从不阅读
它是什么啊? 曼侬拉丝葛传
Who was she?
她是谁啊?
A beautiful girl…who lived for love and pleasure.
一个为爱与欢乐而活 的美丽女子
It’s a beautiful color. It should be a very good story.
它有美丽的色彩 应该是很好的书
Yes, it is, but it’s rather sad.
是啊,没错,但有点伤痛
She dies in the end.
她在结尾死了
Well, then I’ll keep it, but I won’t read it.
那么我会保留它 但我不会去翻阅
I don’t like sad thoughts.
我不喜欢悲剧
However, we all die.
无论如何我们都会死
So perhaps this will be sold again someday at an auction after my death.
或许有一天我死后拍卖♥♥会中 这本书会再次被卖♥♥掉
I thought you didn’t like sad thoughts.
我以为你不喜欢悲剧呢
I don’t. But they come sometimes.
我不喜欢,但有时它就会出现
晚安了,杜瓦先生 再见
Marguerite, my child,
玛格丽特,可人儿 什么事?
are we waiting for someone, my dear?
我们是在等人吗,亲爱的?
Or are we just waiting for supper? Both.
还是只是在等晚餐呢?
I was so afraid you wouldn’t come.
我好担心你不会来
Here’s the book I brought you.
这是我答应送你的书
Thank you.
谢谢你
We were just about to sit down.
我们刚好要入座呢!
Will you come?
一块儿来好吗?
Oh, I remember you, young man.
噢,我记得你,年轻人
You’re the bogus baron.
你是那位冒牌男爵
Tactful as always, Prudence.
就到此为止了,卜东施
You may all sit where you wish.
大家都入座吧!
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢你
and you sit over here.Thank you.
好了,我要坐在盖斯东旁
Oh, Marguerite, how charming this table looks.
哎呀,玛格丽特 它们看上去多迷人啊!
And how are you this evening, Madame?
你今晚可好啊,夫人?
Very well, and how are you, monsieur?
很好,你可好啊,先生?
Good gracious, listen to them.
老天爷!听听他们说的
Why so formal?
为何这么正式呢?
Why not? This is a very elegant soiree.
有何不可呢?这原本就是 优雅的豪饮宴啊
Well, elegant or not,
不论优雅与否
if I’m going to enjoy my supper…
如果我想好好享受晚餐
I’ve got to take off these tight shoes.
我势必脱掉这双紧扎的鞋子
Help me, Gaston.
帮帮我,盖斯东
Can’t you manage to hold it a little higher?
你不能设法抬高一点吗?
There.
行!
What are those little fellas on that dish?
盘子上的蠢玩意儿是啥啊?
Partridges, Madame. Put some on my plate.
松鸡,夫人 放一些在我盘子上
Some? How many do you think you’ll get?
一些? 你以为你要吃几个啊?
Partridges are not oysters, you know.
你要知道松鸡可不是牡蛎咧
Well, they don’t look much bigger than oysters.
它们看起来不比牡蛎大…
What’s the joke?
那笑话是怎么回事?
The funniest story I’ve ever heard…in my life.
这是我一生中 听到最滑稽的故事了
I shall die!
我没听过
Tell me, tell me.
告诉我!好嘛,告诉我们
Get closer.
靠近一点
Tell me. Oh, no, tell me.
告诉我!告诉我嘛!
Well, no fair. Tell us all.
不公平,告诉我们大家
Tell me the story, Gaston.
告诉我那故事,盖斯东
I know what’s coming,
我知道接下来是什么
but you go on.
哎呀,老天,你得说下去
I want a laugh too. Tell me the story.
哎,我也想笑笑呢 告诉我那故事
I’ll tell you.
好吧,我会告诉你
You’ve probably heard it before.
不过你以前可能听过
It’s as old as Prudence.
它老得跟卜东施一样了
What’s that about my being old?
我年老又怎么样?
I said that the story was as old as you are.
我说这故事跟你一样年
I’m 36.
我才三十六岁呢
Drink your wine, Armand.
喝你的酒呀,亚蒙
He’s as sad as a drinking song.
他可感伤得像个酒仙哩
What’s the matter? Are you shocked?
怎么回事?你受到惊吓吗?
No, certainly not. Only, I know all Gaston’s jokes.
不,当然没有 只是我知道盖斯东的笑话
In fact, I told him most of them.
事实上,大部份是我告诉他的
I’d sooner they weren’t repeated at your table.
我想他不会在你餐桌上重覆吧
Oh, come, come.
好了,少来
You must remember, I’m not a colonel’s daughter just out of the convent.
你得记住我可不是刚从 修道院出来的上校女儿
Bravo! Bravo!
好呀!好呀!
I do this better than anybody.
我可比任何人都跳得好
Nobody can do it as well as I can.
没人能跟我跳得一样好
Good.
好哇!
Slower, Charles, you’re going too fast.
慢点,查尔斯,你拍子太快了
You’re getting tired.
你是有些累了 才没有呢!
If you don’t stop playing, Olympe will drop dead.
你若不停止弹那玩意 奥兰普就会暴毙了
She can’t keep that up forever,
不会,她可永远持续下去
she’s not so young.
她可没那么醉
Faster, I’m just getting into the mood.
快点,我正进入状况
You’ll drop, dear.
你会倒下的,亲爱的
Well, go ahead and drop. I don’t care.
继续跳到倒地好了,我不在乎
Sit beside me, dear.
坐到我旁边,亲爱的
I’m not tired.
我不累呀
I appreciate you. I love you.I love you.
我欣赏你! 我爱你!我爱你!
Now, don’t go away. I adore you.
别走开啊,我仰慕你…
Play a waltz, Charles.
弹首华尔滋,查尔斯
I don’t want to. I want to play a polka.
我不想弹华尔滋 我想弹波卡舞曲
Very well, play a polka.
很好,就弹波卡舞曲
Dance with me, Gaston. Dance, everybody.
跟我跳个舞,盖斯东 跳舞呀,各位
Oh, it’s you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!