Oh, monsieur, I’m so sorry I kept you waiting.
先生,抱歉,让你久候了
I had to go to two shops before I found your marrons glacés.
在我找到你的糖栗子前 我必须跑两家店
It doesn’t matter. I’m in no hurry.
没关系,我不急
But since nothing but marrons glacés would do,
除了糖栗子无可替代
these are very fresh.- Will monsieur try one?
这些非常新鲜 噢,你愿意试一个吗?
Thank you.
好的
Thank you, monsieur.
谢谢你,先生
The coachman wishes me to remind Monsieur le Baron…
车夫要我提醒男爵大人
there are four horses to manage, and they’re restless.
有四匹马要驾驭 它们有点焦燥不安了
Very well.
好吧!
I must go.
我得走了
wu…
唔…
I think I’ll change my mind and take you with me.
我改变心意了,带你一块去
The doctors warned me against Russia.
但大夫反对我俄♥罗♥斯♥之行
But Russia isn’t cold in summer.
可是俄♥罗♥斯♥夏天并不冷啊
Even so, the trip would be too much for me.
纵然这样 旅程对我来说是太劳累了
I shall get tired.
我会感到疲倦
I shall get ill again. And you’ll be bored.
我又会生病,你会感到厌烦
Now, what shall I give you to remember me by?
好了,我要给你什么 让你记得我呢?
You can’t give the only thing I’d like.
你无法给我唯一喜欢的
What?A tear.
是什么呢? 一滴眼水目
You’re not sorry enough I’m going.
你对我离去不会很难过
Oh, but I am sorry.
我可是难过呀!
Is there anything I can do for you before I go?
我离去前 有什么我能为你做的吗?
Yes. I’m going to an auction this afternoon.
有,今天下午我要去拍卖♥♥会
I would like to buy a pair of horses.
我想去买♥♥两匹马
I just gave you a pair.
但我刚给了你两匹马啊
Yes, but these horses belonged to my friend, Eugenie Clivet…
没错 但这些马儿属于我朋友的
who died a few weeks ago.
珍妮克莉芙 她几星期前去世了
And I know she’d like me to have her horses.
她愿意让我拥有她的马儿
Well, what of it if you don’t need them?
如果你不要它们会怎样呢?
Olympe wants them.
奥兰普要它们
She always wants everything I want…
她总抢我要的每样东西
and I don’t want her to have them.
我就是不想让她拥有它们
Are you really as jealous of Olympe as all that? I don’t believe it.
你理由只是嫉妒奥兰普吗? 我不相信
I’ll be frank with you.
唉,我跟你坦白说好了
I want Clivet’s horses because I want the coachman.
我要克莉芙的马 是为了那马车夫
And he’d be miserable without the horses.
失去了马,他会很悲惨
He must be very young and handsome.
他一定非常年轻英俊啦
Oh, no.
不对!
He’s quite old. He’s older than Nanine.
他很老了,比娜宁年长
But,
但是呢…
well, he needs someone to take care of him,
他需要有人照顾他
and I know Olympe won’t.
但我知道奥兰普不会
So much heart and so little sense.
善心多多而理性太少
I shall take a good look at your new coachman when I come back.
等我回来时 我会好好看看你的新马车夫
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, goodbye.
好了,再见了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Keep an eye on her, Nanine.
注意她一下,娜宁
Two thousand two hundred and forty for this magnificent pair of chestnuts.
二千二百四十拍卖♥♥ 这一对华丽的栗色马
They’re the finest pair in the whole of France.
各位女士先生们 全法国最优良的一对了
Why, they’re worth 5000 at least.
为什么没人喊价 底价五千呢!
Two thousand five hundred.
二千五百!
Bid, Nanine, 3000.
三千
Three thousand.
三千!
So that’s what you came for. I might’ve known it.
原来你为此事而来 有人早就知道了
Three thousand and one hundred francs.
三千一百法郎郎
Three thousand seven hundred and fifty.
三千七百五十
Four thousand. Four!
四千!
Four thousand.
四千!
Four thousand for this fine pair of chestnuts which is easily worth 7.
四千拍卖♥♥这一对 价值七千的上等好马
Oh, that’s too much. Of course. Don’t bid anymore.
那太贵了 当然了,别再出价了
I won’t. No.Four thousand one hundred.
我不答应,四千一百!
Four thousand one hundred.
四千一百!
Four thousand five hundred.
四千五百!
Five thousand! Five thousand. Five thousand!
五千!
Five thousand francs for this magnificent pair of chestnuts, ladies and gentlemen.
五千拍卖♥♥这对壮硕的栗色马
They can be sold any day for 10.
各位女士先生们 它们随时都能卖♥♥上万元呢
Five thousand one hundred.
五千一百!
Five thousand one hundred.
五千一百!
Six thousand.
六千!
Six thousand. Six thousand.
六千!六千!
Six thousand francs. Six thousand francs.
六千法郎郎!六千法郎郎!
Ladies and gentlemen. Once, twice
女士先生们 叫价一次,两次!
. Ladies and gentlemen,
女士先生们
sold at 6000 francs.
以六千法郎郎卖♥♥出!
Well, I hope they don’t run away and kill you.
但愿它们不会狂奔而害死你
I hear they’re none too safe.
我听说它们不太驯 服哩
Go settle with the auctioneer, Nanine.
你下去跟拍卖♥♥人清算,娜宁
Tell the old coachman we’ll take him with the horses.
告诉老车夫 我们连马和他一夫接受
You really have a heart, Marguerite.
你可真有善心哪,玛格丽特
Yes. It’s going to cost her a lot.
没错,她死去前得花费不少
I hope mine never gets that soft.
但愿我花费不会耗那么快
Don’t worry, it won’t.
别担心,不会的
It’s a great mistake for any woman to have a heart bigger than her purse.
对女人来说,善心大于荷包 是天大的错误
Prudence, did you invite them to my party tomorrow?
卜东施,你邀请他们参加 我明晚的宴会了吗?
I thought the baron disliked parties.
我还以为男爵不喜欢宴会
He won’t be there. He’d be bored with my friends.
男爵不会到场 让我的朋友烦心的
Have you quarreled?
你们吵过架了吗?
Not yet, but don’t give up hope, Olympe.
还没呢! 但别放弃希望啊,奥兰普
Good day
日安
Nichette.
妮雪
Marguerite.
玛格丽特!
How well you look. How happy.
你看起来多好啊! 多快乐呀!
It must be love.- It is.
一定是爱情啰! 是啊!
Still the same young man?
还是同一个年轻人?
Of course.
当然啦
And just think, Marguerite. He talks of our getting married.
想想看,玛格丽特 他谈及我们的婚事
Just as soon as he’s passed his examinations and is a real lawyer.
就在他通过了考试 成了正式的律师时
You seem to think that’s very fine of him.
你似乎认为他非常优秀呢
But of course I do.
我当然这么认为啦
After all, I have no dowry, and he’s a gentleman and educated.
毕竟我没有嫁妆 而他是受过良好教育的绅士
Even so, why should the mention of marriage go to your head?
纵使这样,为何结婚的念头 在你脑中成型呢?
But, Marguerite, it’s ideal to love,
玛格丽特,那是爱的典范
and to marry the one you love.
嫁给你所爱的人
I have no faith in ideals.
我对理想没有信心
Amuse yourself if you wish.
让你自己开心吧!
But remember, you can always do better than a penniless lawyer.
但记住,你永远比 身无分文的年轻律师能干
I never want to do better than Gustave.
我从来不想做得比古斯塔好
Well, well,
哎,好啦!
time changes our minds, as well as our hearts.
就如同我们的心一般 时间改变我们思想
Perhaps you won’t go on being a little goose always.
或许,你不会永远 身为一个小呆瓜
Only, come and see me now and then.
只是,有空来看看我吧
Remember, you’re my oldest friend in Paris.
记住你是我在巴黎 最老的朋友了
I will, Marguerite. Soon.
我会,玛格丽特,很快
I often think of those days we worked in the linen shop.
希望你想起我们一起 在布庄工作的那些日子
I’m so glad to see you today and that you’re looking so well.
我今天很高兴见到你 你看起来这么健康
I always look well when I’m near death.
当我接近死亡时 看起来总是很健康
Good day
日安
Armand Duval.
亚蒙杜瓦!
Where are my marrons glacés?
我的糖栗子在那儿啊?
I ate them, Madame, six months ago.
六个月以前我吃掉了,夫人
What a pity.
真可惜!
However, I….
然而,我…
I’m glad of this opportunity of returning something belonging to you.
我很高兴有归还 你的东西的机会
Yes?
是吗?
I found it on the floor when I came back.
当我回来时 我在地上捡到的
And you kept it with you all this time?
你这阵子一直都随身带着