当我一星期前回来时 我依然决定要忘掉你
forget you.
忘掉你
Forget you, as if I could.
是的,如果我办得到的话
Forgive me.
宽恕我
Forgive you.
我宽恕你
And to think
而想想
I couldn’t see into this heart I knew so well…
我无法看透这颗 我知之甚深的心
and see that it was sacrificing itself for me.
看出它是为了我自我牺牲
No good can come to either of us without the other.
没有对方我们任何一方 都不会有幸福
I know that now.
我现在知道了
I know that too.
我也知道了
Nothing shall ever separate us again.
再也没有什么会拆散我们
The future is ours.
未来是我们的
My whole life belongs to you.
我整个生命都属于你
I’ll take you far from Paris,
我要带你远离巴黎
where there are no unhappy memories for us.
到我们都没有 不愉快记忆的地方
Where the sun will help me
是的 那儿的太阳会帮助我
take care of you and make you well.
照顾你,使你再次恢复健康
We will go back to the country, where we were happy all one summer.
我们会回到那曾欢度 一个夏天的乡下
Oh, if only we could. If only we could.
哦,只要我们可以 只要我们可以
We can. We will, as soon as you’re well enough.
我们可以的 只要你够健康,我们就行了
Well, I’m well now.
我现在好了
Call Nanine.
叫娜宁
Nanine?
娜宁!
Take me today.
今天带我去
Nanine? Nanine, help Madame to dress.
娜宁!娜宁,帮帮夫人着装
We’re going to the country today.
我们今天要去乡下
Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of her.
别担心,我会好好照顾她的
You must come along too.
你也一定要跟着来
Yes
是的
We’re going to the country, Nanine.
我们要去乡下,娜宁
Get my things out.
把我的东西拿出来
Don’t stare at me, Nanine.
别瞪着我啊,娜宁
Go.
去呀!
I can’t…
哦,我不行了
Nanine? Nanine.
娜宁!娜宁!
Nanine, get the doctor, quickly!
娜宁,快去叫大夫
The doctor?
大夫
If you can’t make me live, how can he?
若你不能使我活 他怎么能呢?
No, no.
不,不要
Don’t say such things, Marguerite.
别说这种话,玛格丽特
You’ll live. You must live.
你会活下去!你必须活下去
Perhaps it’s better if I live in your heart,
或许如果我活在你心中 反而比较好
where the world can’t see me.
在那儿世人无法看到我
If I’m dead,
如果我死亡
there’ll be no stain on our love.
我们的爱情就没有瑕疵了
Don’t think such things, Marguerite.
别想这种事,玛格丽特
Even if we can’t go to the country today…
纵使我们今天不能去乡下
think of how happy we were once,
想想过去我们是多么快乐
and how happy we shall be again.
我们会再那么快乐的
Think of the day you found the clover,
想想那天 你找到了一株幸运草
and the good luck it’s going to bring us.
它会带给我们幸运的
Think of the vows we heard Nichette and Gustave make…
想想我们听到 妮雪与古斯塔所做的誓言
and that we’re going to make to each other.
那即将是我们彼此要做的
This is for life, Marguerite…
这是一世一生,玛格丽特
Marguerite?
玛格丽特
Marguerite?
玛格丽特!
No. No, don’t leave me.
不要,别离开我
Marguerite, come back, come back.
玛格丽特,回来,回来啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!