你是对的呀
Here, drink this.
来,喝了这个
It’ll do you good.
那会对你有好处
Nothing will do me good anymore, Gaston,
再也没东西 对我有好处了,盖斯东
except Armand’s return.
除了亚蒙的归来
Armand’s return?
亚蒙的归来?
Yes.
是的
That’s what I’m waiting for.
那是我所等待的
That’s why I live.
那是我活着的原因
He will come back,
他真的会回来
won’t he, Gaston?
不是吗,盖斯东?
Of course he’ll come back.
那当然了,他会回来
How could he come to Paris without coming straight to you?
他怎能回到巴黎 不直接来你这儿呢?
Here, drink this.
好了,喝下这个
I feel better already.
我已经觉得好些了
It’s all right, Nanine. She’s awake.
没关系,娜宁,她醒了
Poor Nanine.
可怜的娜宁
Were you tired last night?
你累得…
Oh, a little, Madame.
没事,夫人
That Madame Prudence is here
哎,那卜东施夫人来了
on her way home from a party.
从舞会回家路上经过
I’ll get rid of her.
我会请她走
So that’s why you ran away from us,
这就是你离开我们的缘故
you naughty boy.
你这淘气小子
Hello, my child.
哈啰,我的孩子
Why, I expected to find you dying, and you look better…
怎么,我原以为你快死了
than I’ve seen you look for months. How are you?
你看起来比我几个月前 见到的都要好呢
Much better.
你到底怎样了? 好多了
You certainly look better than I feel.
你确实比我感觉的好看多了
Oh, heavens, what worries I’ve had this past week.
哎呀,老天! 过去这星期我多么担心啊!
I couldn’t, by any chance, borrow some money from you, could I?
刚好碰巧,我能向你借些钱 可以吗?
If you don’t know how little money there is in this house, you should.
如果你不知道养活这家的钱 有多么少,你是可以借
Well, I’ve simply got to get 200 francs from somewhere.
只是我必须从什么地方 弄个两百法郎郎
I didn’t intend to ask you for it.
我没有打算向你要啊
In fact, I didn’t intend popping in on you like this…
事实上,我并不打算 像这样突然进来
but as I passed your door, I just remembered you still owe me some.
只是当我经过你家门 我刚好记起你仍欠我一些钱
I didn’t know, Prudence.
我不知道,卜东施
I can show it to you on my ledger.
在我的帐本上 我可以拿给你看
If you look around, you’ll find my purse somewhere.
如果你四处找找 你会发现我的钱袋在哪
You’ll see I haven’t but a few francs in the world.
你明白 除了几法郎郎之外我没有…
Why, it’s full.
怎么,是满的哩!
A thousand francs.
一千法郎郎
Well, I’ll just help myself.
我就自己动手拿了
Did you know Armand Duval was in Paris?
你不知道亚蒙杜瓦在巴黎吗?
Armand?
亚蒙!
When did he get back?
他什么时候回来的?
Why, almost a week, I gather.
真是的,我估计大概一星期了
Gaston told him you were ill,
盖斯东告诉他你生病了
but he didn’t seem terribly interested.
但他似乎一点都不感兴趣
Oh, men are funny.
所有男人都很可笑
Goodbye, my dear. Goodbye, Gaston.
再见,亲爱的 再见,盖斯东
Goodbye.
再见
Gaston?
盖斯东啊
Yes?
什么事?
Thank you for filling my purse.
谢谢你装满了我的钱袋
That was nothing.
那不算什么
Will you do me one more favor, Gaston? Of course.
我需要你再帮一次忙,盖斯东
Send for the priest.
去请个牧师来
Where is she? Let me see her.
娜宁,她在那里? 让我见见她
Make her see me.
请她见见我
Oh, my dear boy,
哎呀,我的小子呀
if you only knew how happy, how happy…
如果你只知道有多快乐 有多快乐…
Nanine? It’s not too late?
娜宁,不会是太晚吧
No, no, let us hope not.
不,不会,我们希望不会
Let us hope you’ll make her well again.
我们希望你会使她 再次好起来
No, no, no, wait.
不,不,不要,等一下!
Let me prepare her first.
让我先替她准备一下
Madame.
夫人!
I’ve good news, Madame.
我有好消息了,夫人
There can’t be any good news now.
现在不会有什么好消息了
But there is.
可是有啊!
Only, you must be calm. You mustn’t get excited.
只是,你必须镇定 你绝不可以兴奋
He’s here, Madame. He’s come back. Yes…
她来了,夫人 他已经回来了
he’s back.
他回来了
But he won’t come to see me.
但他不愿意来看我
But he has come. He’s here.
他已经来了,他在这儿
He’s here, Madame.
他就在这儿,夫人
He’s here?
他在这儿?
Are you telling me the truth?
你在跟我说真话吗?
Yes, yes.
是的!是的!
Only, be calm, and I’ll call him.
只是镇静些,我会叫他
No, no. Not yet.
不,不,还不行
He mustn’t see me like this, Nanine.
他不可以见到我这样子,娜宁
Help me to the mirror.
扶我到镜子前 不行!
You mustn’t think of getting out of bed.
不,你别想下床
Brush my hair. Get me some rouge.
我要梳我头发,给我些胭脂
Help me, Nanine.
扶一扶我,娜宁
No, no. What will the doctor say?
不,不行! 大夫是怎么说来着?
Oh, what does it matter?
哎,那有什么关系?
I must look my…
我必须看我的…
Nanine.
娜宁
Nanine. I beg you, Nanine,
娜宁,我求你,娜宁
I must… You must help me, Nanine. Come on.
我必须…你必须帮我,娜宁 过来呀!
I beg you, Nanine. I beg…
我求你,娜宁,我求…
Come, Nanine.
来吧,娜宁
Oh, I shouldn’t do this.
哎,我真不该这么做
You don’t think he cares how you look.
你别以为他在乎你容貌
He knows you’ve been ill.
他知道你一直在生病
You always said,
你总是说
“He’ll come back,” didn’t you, Nanine?
他会回来的,不是吗,娜宁?
Yes.
是的
Sit here. Yes.
是的,坐在这儿 是的,是的
Sit here.
坐在这儿
There. Here are all your things. My camellias.
你的东西都在这儿 我的山茶花
Nanine, I’ll even have camellias.
娜宁,我需要我的山茶花
I’ll be beautiful again when I’ll be well again, won’t I, Nanine?
我会再度美丽起来 我会再度康复起来
Of course.
当然啰
I can’t wait. Call him now, Nanine. Call him now.
我无法等了,现在叫他进来 娜宁,现在叫他
Yes.
好的
Monsieur.
先生
Marguerite.
玛格丽特!
Armand.
亚蒙!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
It’s you.
亚蒙,真的是你
It’s not a dream.
这不是个梦
No, no, it’s not a dream.
对,这不是个梦
I’m here with you in my arms at last.
我终于在这儿 拥你在我怀中
At last.
终于
You’re weak.
你很虚弱
No, no, I’m strong.
不,不,我是强壮的
It’s my heart.
是我的心
It’s not used to being happy.
它不习惯于快乐洋溢
Oh, how pretty you are.
喔,然而你是啊
I’ve been in the street half the night,
我半个夜晚一直在街上
walking under your window…
来来回♥回♥徘徊在你的窗下
just as I did when I first knew you,
一如我最初认识你一样
wanting to come up but not daring to.
想要上来,但是不敢
I felt so guilty.
我感觉多么内疚
I didn’t know how ill you were.
我不知道你过去的情况
I’ve been everywhere trying to forget I loved you.
我遍游各地尽量想忘记 我多么地爱你
And when I came back a week ago, I was still determined to forget you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!