我发过绝不回 你身边的神圣誓言
To whom?
对谁发誓?
To someone who had the right to ask.
对一个有权要求的人?
To the Baron de Varville?
是范维尔男爵
Yes.
没错
So you do love him.
所以你真的爱他
Dare to tell me that you love him,
要是敢告诉我你爱他
you’re free of me forever.
你就永久由我这儿解脱了
I love him.
我爱他
Come in! Come in here, all of you!
进来!大家都进来!
You see this woman? You know her?
你们见到这位女子 你们认识她吗?
Then listen to what I’m going to say.
那就听听我要说的话
Armand! Armand!
亚蒙!亚蒙!
I accepted her favors because I thought she loved me.
我接受她的恩宠 因为我以为她爱我
I let her make sacrifices when there were others who had more to give.
当有其他更值得去施舍时 我从未使自己卑躬曲膝
But bear witness, I owe her nothing.
但是做个见证 我不欠她任何东西
Take it. Go on, take it!
拿去!快点,拿去呀!
Buy camellias. Buy diamonds, horses and carriages!
买♥♥茶花 买♥♥钻石,马匹和座车!
Buy moonlight! Buy a grave!
买♥♥月光!买♥♥座坟墓!
I congratulate you, monsieur.
我恭喜你,先生
You know how to treat a woman as she deserves.
你懂得怎么去对待 一个咎由自取的女子
Like the cheat this one is.
就像这个骗子一样
You shall answer to me for this!
你必须为这件事负责
Send me word when and where.
派人传话何时何地即可
Come, gentlemen, let’s continue our play.
来吧,各位 咱们继续我们的牌戏
Come, come, the game is continuing.
走吧,走吧,各位 牌戏继续
Place your bets, gentlemen. Please, please make your bets.
请下注呀,各位,请下注
He’s safe.
他安全没事
Thank God. Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝!噢,感谢上帝
But the baron is wounded.
但是男爵爱伤了
That means Armand must leave the country to avoid arrest.
那意思是说亚蒙必须 离开本国以免被捕
He’s already on his way.
他已经上路了
My letter?
我的信呢?
I’m sorry. He sent it back.
很抱歉他退回来了
He wouldn’t open it.
他不愿拆阅
Who’s here we know?
这儿有谁是我们认识的?
Oh, there’s someone now. Come in.
哦,现在有人来了 进来
Armand! Armand Duval!
亚蒙杜瓦
Well… Do sit down.
哎呀! 坐下呀
When did you get back to Paris? About a week ago.
你何时回到巴黎的? 大约一星期以前
Why hasn’t anyone seen you? Where have you been, anyhow?
为什么没人见过你呢? 你到底去哪儿了?
All sorts of places.
各地
It’s good you didn’t kill the baron…
幸好是你没有杀死男爵
and have to stay away for years instead of months.
不然你就流落国外 许多年而不是几个月
Have you seen Marguerite?
你见过玛格丽特了吗?
Oh, I’m sorry, I meant… Well.
哦,对不起,我是说…
How does Paris look to the traveler?
对一个旅行者来说 巴黎看起来怎样?
The same as it looked six months ago.
它看起来跟六个月前相同
The same girls singing the same song on the same stage.
同样的女孩在同样的舞台 唱着同样的歌♥
And I’m still wearing the same dress, alas.
我还穿着同样的衣服…
Don’t hint. Nobody’s going to buy you a new one.
别暗示了 没人会给你买♥♥件新的
Only, Marguerite isn’t here.
只是,玛格丽特不在这儿
However, I suppose there are worse places.
无论如何 我想总有更糟的地方吧
I said, Marguerite isn’t here.
我说,玛格丽特不在这儿
Don’t shout. We all heard you.
别吼!我们都听见了
Do you know she’s been ill, Armand?
你知道她一直在生病吗 亚蒙?
Stop teasing Armand, Gaston.
别逗亚蒙了,盖斯东
Can’t you see that he isn’t interested?
你看不出他不感兴趣吗?
Aren’t you?
是吗?
No, not particularly.
没错,不是特别地
After all, why should he be? It’s nothing new.
毕竟,为什么他要呢?
Marguerite is always ill
玛格丽特生病一点也不新鲜
or pretending to be.
或许是假装的呢
You really have a nasty tongue, haven’t you?
你的舌头可真毒,不是吗?
Why, if you mean to insinuate
怎么,如果你意思是暗示
that I haven’t been a good friend…
我不是玛格丽特的好朋友的话
to Marguerite Gautier, ask Prudence what I’ve done for her. Just ask her.
问问卜东施我为她做的事 只要问问她就行
It’s true.
是真的
That angel has been buying Marguerite’s things, all of her jewelry…
那可人儿一直买♥♥ 玛格丽特的东西
one after another.
所有的珠宝,一件接一件
Look.
瞧!
Why? So she could raise some money.
为什么? 那样她才能筹到钱啊!
Since the duel with the baron, he’s refused to see her.
自从你跟男爵决斗后 他就拒绝见她了
Shut up, Olympe.
闭嘴,奥兰普
I know more about that than you do.
我知道的要比你更多
Marguerite won’t see the baron, or any other man who might help her…
玛格丽特不见男爵 或任何能帮助她的男人
in spite of all my motherly advice.
不顾我这母亲般的忠告
Well, that’s what you say.
那可是你说的
Only, this… Last week, I bought this. Look.
光这星期和上星期 我买♥♥下了这个,瞧!
Oh, you couldn’t get it for 5000 at the jewelers.
在珠宝店没有五千 你是无法买♥♥到的
How much?
多少钱?
Two hundred Louis. Am I smart.
二百金币,我聪明吧?
Shall we go around afterwards and ask how she is?
周♥旋♥这些做作的人后 我们该去一下吧?
No.
不去
I couldn’t.
我做不到
Hello, Nanine. Monsieur.
哈啰,娜宁 先生
How is she tonight?
她今晚情况怎样?
Oh, I don’t know, monsieur.
喔,我不知道,先生
The doctor tells me nothing.
大夫什么都不告诉我
Oh, forgive me, monsieur,
原谅我,先生,然而这是…
but these are bad times.
不好的时辰哪
There must be something I can do.
一定有我可做的事吧
There’s nothing anybody can do…
没有人可帮得上忙
but watch and wait. – Well, I’ll watch and wait…
除了看顾与等待
while you get some rest.
当你休息时 我来看顾与等待
Gave yourself all the good cards.
你有所有的好牌咧
You’ll have to get out of here, my men.
你们必须离开这儿,老兄
We’re here for the creditors, by order of the court…
我们是为债权人的利益来的
to see that nothing’s taken out of the house,
奉法♥院♥命令来监督 东西不可被带出门
and here we’re going to stay.
所以我们要留在这儿
There’s a passage outside. Wait there instead.
外面有个走道 你们可以在那儿等着
This room still belongs to Mademoiselle Gautier.
你们知道这房♥间 依旧属于钱提耶小姐的
Our orders are to see…
我们的命令是要监督…
You can see nobody goes out that door…
好啦,你们在那儿 跟在这儿一样可以见到
with a piano in his pocket as well there as here.
没有人会口袋里 装着钢琴走出门的
Get out.
出去!
Get out.
出去!
Lie down.
躺下来
I’ll call you the minute she stirs.
只要她一动我就会叫你
Is it morning?
是早上了吗?
Yes, dear child.
是啊,乖宝
Any letters?
有任何信吗?
No.
没有
It’s too early for the postman.
对邮差来说是太早了
Who are you?
你是谁啊?
Gaston.
哦,盖斯东
Nanine’s sleeping. I made her lie down
娜宁在睡觉,我让她躺下来
when I looked in after the theater.
戏散了后我顺道来探望 就让我代替她一下
Dear Gaston.
亲爱的盖斯东
So you’ve been here all night?
原来你整夜都在这儿
Well, I was thinking of taking you for a drive,
我刚想带你出去兜兜风
or maybe for a bit of lunch.
或许可能过一会儿 去吃一顿午餐
You still make me laugh.
你仍在逗我笑哩
Not today.
今天不行
Some other time.
改天吧!
All right, another time.
好吧,改天
How kind you are.
哦,你是多么善心啊
You know, I used to think you were such a gay fellow…
我以前认为你 是很会玩乐的人
with no other thought but for pleasure.
除了享乐,别无想法
Forgive me.
宽恕我吧
But you were right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!