Stop that, you nasty thing.
住手!你这讨人厌的手
Pardon us. The general wants to play.
失陪了,伙伴,将军手痒了
So nice to have seen you.
真高兴见到各位
Well, what I could say about that one.
我对那个能说什么呢
There’s Armand Duval.
亚蒙杜瓦来了
Armand, my boy.
亚蒙,小子啊!
Hello, Prudence.
哈啰,卜东施
How well you’re looking.
你看起来多么好呀!
I return the compliment.
我回敬那恭维
I… I think I ought to warn you.
我想我得警告你
Marguerite is coming here tonight with the baron.
玛格丽特 今晚要和男爵一块来
Well…

These things can’t last forever.
这种事无法永久持续下去
Your little adventure was costing Marguerite more than she could afford.
你的小小奇遇花费超过 玛格丽特所能负荷的
It cost her nothing.
没花费她一毛钱啊
Oh, what a child you are.
你可真是孩子气呢
Who do you think furnished the money for Marguerite’s debts before she left Paris?
在她离开巴黎前,你以为谁 供给玛格丽特钱偿还债务呢?
What do you think would’ve happened if she hadn’t left you…when her money was gone?
若她的钱花光时没离开你 你以为结局会怎样?
And now?
现在呢?
The baron has promised to put her affairs in perfect order.
男爵已承诺把她的事 收拾得很完美
Good.
很好
Then you don’t really hold it against her?
你不会真为此事怨恨她吧?
No, why should I?
不,我为什么要呢?
The past is dead. Heaven rest its soul,
过去已不存在 上天安宁她灵魂
if it had one.
若是有灵魂的话
You have more sense than I gave you credit for.
你比我给你的评价 还更有理性
Hello.
哈啰!
Armand. Hello, Charles.
亚蒙!你好吗?
Hello, Gaston. Hello.
哈啰,盖斯东 你好
Well, when did you get back to Pa…?
你何时回到巴…
To Paris?
巴黎的?
You’ve dropped your fan.
你的扇子掉落了
I said, you’ve dropped your fan.
我说你的扇子掉落了
I don’t feel well. I’d like to go home.
我觉得不舒服,我想回家
I insist on your staying.
我坚持你留下来
Come.
来吧
I’m so glad you’ve come, dear.
我好高兴你来了,亲爱的
Good evening, baron.
晚安,男爵 晚安
Good evening. Of course, you know each other. Monsieur Duval?
当然啦,你们彼此认识的 杜瓦先生
No.
不认识
You’re late.
你来迟了
We went to the theater.
我们去看戏了,卜东施
演什么戏啊?
The story of a man who loved a woman more than his honor…
对,是个男子爱一位女子 胜过其名誉的故事
and a woman who wanted luxury more than his love.
而那女子想要奢华生活 胜过于他的爱情
You should have found that very entertaining.
你应该发现那很有娱乐价值
Isn’t that your tune, Marguerite?
那可不是你的调调吗 玛格丽特?
Madame, you’ve dropped your fan.
你的扇子掉落了
Thank you. Any gentleman would’ve done the same.
谢谢你 任何绅士都会做同样的事
Aren’t you playing, baron?
你不玩一把吗,男爵?
Where is the baccarat table?
是的 不公开的私人桌在哪儿?
Yes, Gaston, where is it?
是的,盖斯东,在那儿?
Straight ahead.
往前直走
I play for high stakes.
我只玩高赌注的
Good. I should like to make a fortune tonight.
好,我今晚可想 赚上一大笔钱财哩!
Come, Marguerite.
来吧,玛格丽特
I’d rather not play, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话 我宁可不玩
You can watch.
你可以旁观啊
I can’t watch, Prudence.
我看不下去,卜东施
Armand may lose. He may lose everything, and it’s my fault.
亚蒙可能输 他可能输掉一切
You needn’t worry, dear.
是我的错 你无需担心,亲爱的
He doesn’t blame you at all.
他完全没责怪你
That isn’t true.
那不是真的
His voice is too cold and his face is too pale.
他的声音太冷酷 而他的脸孔太过于苍白
Monsieur le Baron wins.
男爵先生赢
Can I get Madame anything?
我能为夫人效劳吗?
No, thank you.
不用,谢谢你
Yes. Will you take a message to Monsieur Armand Duval?
对了,你愿意送口讯 给亚蒙杜瓦先生吗?
Tell him I would like to speak to him.
告诉他我想立即跟他谈谈
How will I know the gentleman?
我要怎么知道那位先生呢?
Well, he’s playing at the first table…
他正在第一桌玩牌
and he’s the youngest and handsomest man there.
他是那最年轻 和最英俊的…男子
I’ll find him, Madame.
我会找到他的,夫人
Nine, the right side wins. Congratulations, monsieur.
九点!
Well done, Armand. Twenty thousand francs.
下得好,亚蒙,两万法郎郎…
Twenty thousand? Place your bets, gentlemen.
亚蒙赢了
Armand wins again. He drew nine three times.
亚蒙又赢了 他三次都抽中了九
Well done, well done.
好极了!好极了!
Let it stand.
全下了
You’ll lose it all. Let it stand.
你可能会全输掉 全下了!
Good. You owe me revenge. Take it if you can.
好!就等着我的复仇 如果你办得到,拿去呀
Only, I warn you, lucky in love, unlucky at cards.
只是我警告你 情场得意,赌牌失意
That also means lucky at cards, unlucky in love.
那也就是说 赌牌得意,情场失意啰!
We shall see.
咱们等着瞧!
Make your bets, please, gentlemen.
请下注呀,各位!
Card.
要牌
No card.
不要牌
Eight.
八点
Seven.
七点
Baccarat!
百家乐!
You’ve won a fortune, Armand.
你赢了一大笔钱了,亚蒙
Make your bets, gentlemen. Make your bets.
请下注了,各位下注了…
Pardon me.
失陪了
You sent for me, Madame?
是你叫我来的吗,夫人?
Yes.
是的
I want to beg you, leave this place at once.
亚蒙,我求你立刻离开此地
Why?
为什么?
Baron de Varville is not a patient man…
范维尔男爵 不是一个有耐心的人
and you’re in the mood to quarrel tonight.
今晚你处在 跟他吵架的情绪中
You don’t want to lose your rich admirer. I understand.
自然的,我了解你 不想失去你的富有倾慕者
Your own fortunes would fall with him.
你的财富就随他而去吧
Armand, he’s not to blame for what happened. That I swear.
亚蒙,我发誓 过去的事不能责怪他
Then how could you do what you did?
那你怎能做得出这种事来?
I’ll tell you.
我来告诉你
Because your heart is a thing that can be bought and sold.
因为你的心是可以买♥♥卖♥♥之物
I know, you gave it to me for a whole summer.
没错,我知道 你把它给了我整个夏天
When it came to a choice,
但面临选择时
the jewels and carriages he could give you…were worth more than my love, my devotion, my life.
他可以给你珠宝、马车 胜过我的爱、忠心、生命
Yes, that’s true.
是的,那是真的
I’m a completely worthless woman,
我是个毫无价值的女人
and no man should risk his life for me.
没有男子值得 为我冒他生命之险
For that reason alone,
基于这唯一的理由
I beg you, leave this place at once.
我求你立刻离开此地
I will.
我会的
I will, on one condition.
我会在一个条件下
That you’ll go with me.
就是你跟我一块走
No.
不行
I came back to Paris to tell you that I despise you, and I do.
我告诉你我鄙视你,真的
But I love you too.
但是我也爱你 不要
Say you’ll go away with me. We’ll forget the past.
说你会跟我远走高飞 我们会忘掉过去
We’ll never turn back. No, no.
我们绝不回头 不,不行
I doubled my fortune tonight at his expense.
今晚我用他损失 倍增我的财富
And when that’s gone, I’ll work,
咱们现在就走,我会工作
I’ll beg, I’ll borrow, I’ll steal.
我会乞求,或者我会… 我会偷
But I must be with you always, always.
但我必须 永远永远跟你在一起
When I hear you talk of such a future,
在我听到你谈论未来时
I realize I’m right in doing what I did.
我体认到 我以往所做的是对的
Look,
瞧!
do you suppose we could ever be happy together…even if I were free to act as I choose?
纵使我自♥由♥去做选择,你认为 我们可永久快乐的在一块?
You are free. we both are free.
可是你是自♥由♥的 我们俩都自♥由♥了
I’ve given a solemn promise never to return to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!