I believe you.
我相信你
That’s why I’m able to stand here,
那是为什么我可以站在这儿
a man who’s getting old…and ask this great sacrifice of you…
一个日渐苍老的人 请求你这巨大的牺牲
as humbly as I’d ask a great favor of a queen.
就像我向一位皇后 请求施大恩一般谦卑
I can give you nothing in return, except my thanks and my respect.
除了我的感谢与敬意之外 我无法给予你任何回报
Please give him up.
请放弃他吧!
What shall I do?
我要怎么做呢?
Talk to him. Tell him he must leave you.
跟他谈,告诉他必须离开你
I have talked.
我已经说过了
Leave him.
离开他
He’d follow me.
他会跟着我
Tell him you don’t love him.
告诉他你不爱他
He wouldn’t believe me.
他不会相信我的
No.I know only one way.
不行,我知道只有一个法子
But I shan’t tell you what it is.
但我不要告诉你是什么
I knew I was too happy.
我就知道我是太快乐了
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做?
Don’t let yourself think of it.
你就别想它了
I’ll send him back to you tonight.
今晚我会把他送还给你
How can I ever repay you for all you’re doing for me?
你为我所做的一切 我要怎么回报你?
Make no mistake, monsieur.
别弄错了,先生
Whatever I do, it’s nothing for you.
无论我做什么,那与你无关
It’s all for Armand.
完全是为了亚蒙
I thank you just the same.
我同样感谢你
And I shall never forget what I and my family owe you.
我绝不会忘记 我和我家人亏欠你的
Goodbye, monsieur.
再见,先生
Don’t reproach yourself.
别责怪自己
You’ve done only what Armand’s father should have done.
你只是做了 亚蒙父亲应该做的事
Only, don’t let him know it. He might hate you.
只是千万别让他知道 他可能会恨你
And I don’t want that to happen…
我可不想那种事发生
because he shall need all the courage and comfort you can give him…
因为他会需要 你能给他的勇气与安慰
for a long time, I think.
我想会要好长的一段时间
God bless you, Marguerite Gautier.
上帝保佑你 玛格丽特钱提耶
Did the gentleman go?
那位先生走了吗?
But, Madame, what’s the matter?
夫人,怎么回事啊?
I want you to take this letter
我要你拿这封信
and give it to Baron de Varville yourself.
亲自去交给范维尔男爵
But I thought you were so happy at last with Monsieur Duval.
但我以为你终于 和杜瓦先生快乐地生活
I was.
我是啊!
I don’t know what’s in it…but I know the very thought of this one makes you shudder.
我不知信中是什么,但我知道 这封信的独特想法使你颤溧
Are you sure you want me to take it?
你确定要我拿去吗?
Yes, yes. Go now, Nanine. And pray for me.
是的,现在就去,娜宁
Pray for me
并且为我祈祷
that I’ll have the strength to go through with what I have to do.
祈祷我有力量熬过这难关
Oh, your hands are like ice, child.
你的手像冰一样,孩子
Tell Nanine what you’re going to do.
告诉娜宁你打算怎么做
Make my love hate me. Make him hate me.
让我的爱人恨我,让他恨我
Oh, God help me.
上帝啊!帮帮我
Hello. I’m back.
哈啰,我回来了
Oh, I didn’t hear you drive up.
哦,我没听见你来了
Why are you all dressed up?
你为什么全身盛装?
Not going to a ball, are you?
你不是要去参加舞会吧?
No. I wish I were.
不是,但愿我可以
You don’t know of any balls I might be asked to, do you?
你不知道我会 被邀请去舞会,是吧?
If you’re serious, I brought an invitation.
如果你当真的话 我带给你一份请帖
Really?
真的吗?
From Olympe.
来自你的朋友,奥兰普
There’s a new gambling club opening. She suggests we go together.
下月有个新赌场开张 她提议我们一块去
Where did you see Olympe?
你为什么去见奥兰普?
She dropped in the shop while I was talking to Prudence about your affairs.
我与卜东施在谈论你的事时 她突然来到店里
I didn’t ask you to discuss my affairs with Prudence.
我没要你跟卜东施谈论我的事
And I did ask her not to talk to you about them.
我确实要求她 别跟你谈那些事
Marguerite, you’re angry.
玛格丽特,你生气了
Do you realize that we’re almost quarreling?
你可明白我们几乎吵架了?
Well, everybody quarrels.
哼,每个人都吵架
It keeps people from getting bored.
免得人们无聊
Something happened today.
今天有事情发生了
What was it? I want the truth.
什么事?我要知道真♥相♥
Well, this morning, the bees left the hive…
今天早上,蜜蜂离开蜂窝
and we had to bring them back.
我们必须把它们赶回去
This afternoon, I washed my hair.
今天下午,我洗了头发
Those are the two exciting events of my day.
那就是我今天两件刺♥激♥的事
The first time I leave you, you change completely.
这一次,我的女士 你完全改变了
I come back to you happy, with good news.
我高兴的带着好消息来找你
What do you call good news?
你说的是什么“好消息”?
Have you been left a large fortune?
你可以赚一大笔财富吗?
No, but I find I can do as I please with my small one.
不,玛格丽特,但我发觉 我可以随意运用那笔小钱
Well, don’t you touch it.
你可别去碰它
Why, you’ll be rich one month and then have nothing.
你将富有一个月 接着便一无所有
If that’s what you’re afraid of, you needn’t worry.
如果那是你害怕的事 你不必烦 恼
We have something better to do than play at being rich, even for a month.
我们用可以这笔钱做些比 玩乐和富有一个月更好的事
Nichette and Gustave are already looking for a house for us.
妮雪与古斯塔 已帮我们找到一栋房♥子
They’re the sort of people that think two rooms wonderful…
他们是那种认为 两个房♥间就是很好的人
three rooms a mansion,
三个房♥间,一栋独宅
and more than four rooms wicked.
超过四个房♥间,就是邪恶了
What’s the matter?
怎么回事啊?
That’s what I’m wondering.
那是我奇怪的事
Oh, darling, darling.
喔,达令,达令
I’d begun to think you didn’t love me.
我开始认为你不爱我了
oh

Perhaps I don’t really.
或许,我真的不爱
Yet only last night
不过才是昨夜
you were ready to give up everything for me.
你准备为我放弃一切啊
Well, that was last night, you know.
你知道的,是昨夜
People say things they don’t mean sometimes at night.
有时人们说些言不由衷的话
Well, life is something besides kisses and promises in the moonlight.
生活是午夜亲吻 与承诺之外的一些事
Even you should know that.
连你都该知道的啊!
Yes.
没错
Wasn’t one summer all you wanted?
你要的不是一个夏天吗?
So you’re going to leave me.
原来你打算离开我?
Yes.
是的
I could kill you for this.
我可以为此事宰了你
I’m not worth killing, Armand.
我不值得杀,亚蒙
I’ve loved you as much as I could love.
我已尽我所能爱过你了
If that wasn’t enough…
如果那不够的话
I’m not to blame.
可别责怪我
We don’t make our own hearts.
我们无法事事顺心啊
I guess that’s…
是的,没错
That’s true.
那是真的
You’re no more to blame
不该再责怪你了
because yours can be faithful only a few weeks…
因为你的心 只不过比我少忠实几星期
than I am because mine will be faithful as long as I live.
而我的将会一生一世忠实
Yes, that’s how it is.
没错,就是那样子
It’s as if one of us had died, Marguerite,
就好像我们其中一个会死亡 玛格丽特
suddenly or I dreamed it.
我突然梦到它了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Baron de Varville is expecting me.
范维尔男爵在等我
At last I shall see what a great chateau looks like inside.
终于,我要见到一座大城♥堡♥ 里面像什样子了
Marguerite.
玛格丽特啊!
And this, Madame, is the newest and finest of all the private gambling clubs in Paris.
夫人,这是全巴黎 私人赌场中最新最好的
I hope you’re impressed.
希望你铭记在心
Must be a pleasure to lose money in such a charming place.
在这么漂亮的地方输钱 一定是种乐趣
I wonder who’s here.
我在奇怪谁会来这里
Everyone who’s anything to lose, or nothing.
每个有钱可输 或身无分文的人
Am I dreaming, or do I see a flock of birds?
我在做梦吗 或是我看见了一群鸟儿?
No, it’s Olympe.
不对,那是奥兰普
Hello, darling. Good evening, general.
哈啰,亲爱的
Good evening, general.
晚安,将军
chou chou chou
楸,楸,楸…
Would anybody like an omelet?
哦,有人要份蛋卷吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!