Must have just gotten here a couple minutes ago.
好的!我马上就到
Okay, I’m on my way.
我到之前不准任何人开枪
I don’t want anybody shooting until I get there!
收到
Ten-four.
买♥♥了点东西给你
Got you somethin’.
谢谢你,Tiger!
Thank you, Tiger.
你知道,那是个不好的习惯
You know,that’s a nasty habit to get into.
嗯.现在正好可以有坏习惯
Well, it’s a good timefor a bad habit.
另外,我觉得没有肺的话
Besides, I think the risk of lung cancer
肺癌的危险也会降低的
decreases when you don’t have lungs any more.
过来,Camille.
Come on, Camille.
这是你的旅行,我们到了
This is your big trip.We’re here.
那么.你想做什么?
So, what do you wanna do?
我们来做应该做的事
Let’s do what you came here to do.
我不是真的什么都忘了
I didn’t really forget everything.
你在骗我?
You were lying to me?
我只是在假装,Tiger
I was pretending, Tiger.
如果我假装忘了你在火车站对我说的话
If I pretend to forget what you said at the truck stop,
也许我们就都会忘了
then maybe we’d both forget.
至少我是那么想的,整个旅途它开始变得有意义
At least that’s what I thought.
我也记得你对我的感觉
Camille,你死了并不意味着你都是对的
Camille, just because you’re dead doesn’t always make you right.
现在,来吧,我们去坐这看起来有点傻的船吧
Now, come on.Let’s take this stupid boat ride.
来吧,小姐
Come on, girl.
怎么了?
What?
我准备好了
I’m ready now.
什么?
What?
我准备好了
I’m ready now.
我去拍照片,好吗?
I’ll get a picture.All right?
Silas!
我爱你
I love you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
能帮我们照张合影吗?谢谢
Can you take a picture of us?Thank you.
Camille!
Camille!
这就像大海捞针
Like lookin’for a needle in a damn haystack!
还是觉得他没有步行,他看上去不笨
Still don’t think he’d cross on foot.He doesn’t look that stupid.
据我所知,他是个100%的笨蛋
From what I can tell,he’s 100% stupid.
但那又让他很聪明
That’s what makes him smart.
什么?
What?
嚄…
Grrr. . .
–Silas. . . !–雷蒙
-Silas. . . !-Raymond.
雷蒙!雷蒙!
Raymond! Raymond. . . !
等下!雷蒙.你不会明白的
Wait!Raymond, you don’t understand!
—你对她做了什么?
—我什么也没做!
-What did you do to her?-I didn’t do anything!
你对她…?
What did you. . .?
她还活着.你必须相信我
She’s still alive.You gotta trust me.
听着,我需要她,雷蒙
Look, I need her, Ray.
我需要她.好吗?
I need her. Okay?
我是一个警务人员,我不怕亲自执行法律
I’m a lawman, but I’m not afraid to take the law in my own hands.
真正的法律.
The real law.
爱的定律
The law of love.
走吧,孩子
Get going, son.
等下!让开!
Wait! Get back!
—你让他挟持了你,你这个白♥痴♥?
—听着,我会开枪的!
-You let him take you, you idiot?
-Look, I’ll shoot him!
—那就开枪吧!他这个白♥痴♥!
—我会的!
-Then shoot him! He’s an idiot!-I will!
我们走
Let’s go!
让开
Move!
Silas!不许动!
Silas! Freeze!
不许动!
Freeze!
让开!
Get out of the way!
他朝马蹄那边去了!围住他!
He’s headed for the horse shoe!Box him in!
让开!小心
Move it! Look out!
–他有枪–谁有枪?
– He’s got a gun!-Who’s got a gun?
那个穿黑皮夹克的
The guy in the black jacket.
不许动,Silas,不许动!
Hold it, Silas! Hold it!
放下枪!你已经被包围了!
Drop it! You’re boxed in!
不许动!把枪放下!
Hold it!Give it up!
你已经无处可去了!
You’ve got nowhere to go!
放下枪!
Give it up!
Silas!放下枪!
Silas! Drop that gun!
Camille!
开一枪警告他
Fire a warning shot.
Camille!
Silas!把枪放下!
Silas! Drop that gun!
Tiger. . .
Tiger. . .
你为什么又回来呢,Tiger?
Why did you come back, Tiger?
为什么?
Why?
你本该离开.不用管我
You should have left without me.
我做不到
I couldn’t.
我爱你
I love you.
Tiger. . .
我的蜜月非常棒
I had a great honeymoon.
我也是
Me, too.
等等!你们不能就这么走了!
Wait! You can’t just leave!
是稻米
It’s rice.
是稻米…
It’s rice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!