Or anybody.
嗯,我已经认识BOB快15年了
Well, I’ve known Robert going on 15 years now.
他一直带着这批马
He’s always had this horse.
他把麦基照顾的很好,可是看下这的水泡
I know he takes good care of Maggie,but look at the blisters here.
很快就会像旧油画那样开始脱皮
You’re gonna start peeling like old paint soon.
它早就该离开了的
She ought to be gone by now.
或许它还没准备好离开
Maybe she isn’t ready to leave yet.
没有人会提前准备好的,对吗?
Nobody’s ever ready for that, are they?
你知道,像你这样一个年轻漂亮的新娘
You know, a young and pretty new bride like you
不该穿着这破旧的,肮脏的衣服
shouldn’t be walking around in an old, dirty, tattered, old skirt.
我知道,我的衣服都在路上丢了
I know. I sort of lost all my clothes along the way.
你喜欢马戏表演的衣服吗?
You like rodeo clothes?
这些是不同颜色的马
these are horses of a different color.
在这,旅行永远不会停
Here, the ride never stops.
在这,生命是永恒的
Here, life is forever.
现在,坐在上面,小姑娘
Now, you stay on there, little girl.
他是不是很可爱,Silas,去帮帮忙?
Isn’t he cute, Silas, helpin’ out?
Silas.看
Silas, look.
这太荒谬了,Tiger.你没有杀任何人
It’s so silly, Tiger.You didn’t kill anybody.
他们为什么那么说?
Why would they say that?
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
–离开这
–我是说,离开之后怎么办
-We’re gonna get out of here.-I mean, after that.
如果我们回家去会怎样?
What happens when we want to go back home?
我们不回家
I’m not goin’ back home.
好吧
Okay.
Silas?
伙计.请把我们带到尼亚加拉大瀑布好吗?
Man, can you please just take us to the Falls?
你不去跳舞吗?
You’re not goin’ to the dance?
我不会跳舞
I don’t dance.
你从来没有和你妻子跳过舞?
You’ve never danced with your wife?
她不会永远等着你
She can’t wait forever.
她看起来不是很好,BOB
She’s not lookin’ so good, Bob.
嗯,还活着,还能乱踢
Well, still alive, still kickin’.
开心的马才会这样
That’s a happy horse that can say that,
即使它不会说话
even if she can’t really say it.
哦,好像得给它再涂一下色了
Ooh, looks like she needs a touch-up.
Bob?
我能请你帮我一个忙吗?
Can I ask you a weird favor?
哇哦!晒出的橙色!
Whoa! Burnt orange!
我就要看起来晒过了!
I’ll look so tan!
是的,那是什么?
Okay.What’s that?
哦,不用管它,把它盖上就行了,好吗?
Oh, just ignore that part.You can paint right over it, right?
Camille?
出来吧
Come on out.
看到了吗?
See?
你跳的很好,Tiger
You’re a fine dancer, Tiger.
感觉大家都在看我
Feel like everybody’s watchin’ me.
Tiger,拜托,他们是在看我,不是你
Tiger, please.Everybody’s watchin’ me, not you.
怎么了?
What?
有事吗?
What’s the matter?
没什么
Nothin’.
一切都很好
Everything’s good.
你知道,我现在感觉好多了
You know, I think I’m feeling better.
感觉我会渡过这一切的
I feel like I’m comin’ through all of this.
我是说,那也许只是暂时的昏迷
I mean, it could have been some temporary coma
或者,就是一个让我身体变差的奇怪的病毒
or, like, a weird virus that just sort of slowed my body down.
类似的事一直有发生,我觉得…我们只是没有听说而已
Those things happen all the time,I bet — we just don’t hear about it.
可能吧
Could be.
01:0
怎么了?
What?
-Oh, God. . .
-Camille!
哦…
Oh. . .
Camille?
Camille?
Camille!
Camille!
走开,求你了!
Go away, please!
求你了,打开门
Please, open up!
不,现在不行,Silas!
Now is not a good time, Silas!
让我进去
Just let me in!
我死了
I’m dead.
是真的
It’s true.
我死了
I’m dead!
Silas!
Silas,我的戒指
Silas, my ring!
对不起.没事的
Sorry.It’s okay.
It is not okay! Silas!
直到死我们才分开!记得吗?
Till death do us part!Remember?
我已经死了!Tiger!
I’m dead, Tiger!
我想这是我们分开的理由了
I think that’s grounds for separation.
不要管我了,求你了
Just leave me alone, please.
就让我死吧
Just let me die!
我不会让你死的
I’m not gonna let you die.
你还是我妻子
You’re still my wife.
待在那,先生.现在,先生
Stop right there, sir! Now, sir!
把你的手放在车盖上
Get your hands on the hood!
现在,先生,放下,放下,把你的手放在车盖上
Do it now, sir! Get down! Get down!
Put your hands on the hood!
我有手铐,杰瑞,我带着
I’ve got the cuffs, Jerry.I got ’em.
怎么?你不用我的吗?
What? You don’t want mine?
不需要两副.杰瑞!
Don’t need two cuffs, Jerry!
不,我们需要,我们需要两副手铐,杰瑞
Yes, we do.We need two cuffs, Jerry.
劝你还是扔掉它吧,女士
Think you better drop it, ma’am.
她没有呼吸了
She’s not breathing.
她会醒来的
She’ll wake up.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我也不知道
I don’t.
我只是希望会
I just hope she does.
你真的杀了她吗?
Did you really kill her?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
她会变成灵魂
She’s gotta be some kinda ghost.
我不相信灵魂
I don’t believe in ghosts.
我什么也不信
I don’t believe in anything.
她相信我
She believes in me.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
从来没有人相信过我
No one’s ever believed in me before.
BOB呢?
Where’s Bob?
Bob?
我希望你们忘记这些
I was hopin’ you’d sleep through this.
回到车上去
Go on back in the truck.
让我做完
Let me do this.
你要做什么,BOB?
What are you doin’ , Bob?
一些几年前就该做的事
Somethin’ I should have done years ago.
–该离开了–BOB,不要
-It’s time to go.-Bob, don’t do it!
不要,BOB
Don’t do it, Bob!
离开这!
Get out of here!
走吧,饭桶!
Go on! Git!
啊…
Ah. . .
走啊,麦基
Go on, Maggie.
走!
Go!
麦基…求你了..走
Maggie. . .please. . .go.
Bob. . .
把拖车放掉
Unhitch the trailer.
把车开走吧
You take the truck.
如果和你们在一起
If I stay with you,
我会拖累你们
I’ll just slow you down.
走吧
Go on.
我留下来
I’m stayin’.
你要去哪,BOB?
Where will you go, Bob?
它带我到哪就到哪
Wherever she takes me.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you two.
Tiger!看!
Tiger! Look!
我们到了!
We’re here!
天啊!–是啊
-Jeez!-Yeah.
是,我想着它会很大,但…天啊!
Well, I knew it would be big, but jeez!
是的,这肯定是他们的车
Yeah, it’s their truck for sure.
肯定只离开了几分钟