For the lady of the camellias.
给山茶花女士的
And they’re almost twice as large as usual.
它们几乎比平常大一倍呢
I shall have twice as many as usual tomorrow.
明天我要有比平常 多一倍的量
Twice as man…?
多一倍…
Oh, don’t listen to her, Barjon.
哎,别听她的,巴荣
I know what those things cost.
我可知道这些东西的价值
Aren’t you willing to listen to her when she orders hats and dresses from you?
她从你那儿订帽子和衣服时 难道你就不愿听从她?
They’re an investment.
它们可是项投资咧
Of course, I order too many flowers,
当然啦,我总是订太多的花
hats and too many everything.
太多的帽子,一切都太多了
But I want them.
但是我想要啊!
To the theater.
到戏院去
And there’s no limit to your extravagance.
你的奢华浪费是没限度的
Now, you won’t be young forever.
听好,你不会永远年轻
It’s high time you settle something about your future.
这是你对未来 做个打算的最好时机
And I know the very man for you.
我认识非常适合你的男士
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, really.
没错,真的
Aren’t you interested to know who it is?
哎呀,难道你都没兴趣 想知道是谁吗?
Oh, yes, who is it?
好啊,是谁呀?
The Baron de Varville,
是范维尔男爵
one of the richest and most elegant gentlemen in Paris.
巴黎最富有和最优雅 的男士之一
One foot in the grave and a wig on his head.
我想是一只脚在坟里 头上有一顶假发的吧
Not at all. Not at all. Quite the contrary.
不是,绝对不是,正好相反
He’s young and handsome.
他既年轻又英俊
I heard from one of the girls in my shop
我是从我店里 一个女孩那儿听来的
who heard from his valet…
她是从她男仆那儿听来
he’s gonna be at the theater tonight.
他们今晚会到戏院里
That’s why I wanted you to look your best.
那就是为什么 我要你看来最美的缘故
Come here.
过来
I want to send a note.
我要传递个字条
And I’ll give you a handsome tip
若你恰好送它到那男士手上
if you get it to the right person.
我会付你一笔丰厚的小费
Do you know the Baron de Varville?
你可认识范维尔男爵?
Yes, Madame. Good.
是的,夫人 好
Well, that’s done.
哎,成了
We go this way.
我们往这边走
My dear, you’re as good as a baroness already.
宝贝啊,你已经美得 像一位男爵夫人了
Don’t forget. I arranged it all.
别忘了这都是我安排的
Where are we sitting?
我们要坐那儿啊?
Box A, of course. I always ask for Box A.
当然是A包厢啦 我一向要求订A包厢的
The baron can’t miss it.
男爵不会错认的
Come, come, old dear, open Box A.
好啦,厢娘,打开A包厢
Someone else is in there. What?
有别人在里面啦!
Good evening.
晚安,夫人
Let me see your ticket. – Here.
让我瞧瞧你的戏票 拿去!
Why, this says Box B.
哎呀,这是B包厢的啊
I asked for Box A.
我要的是A包厢
If you’d wear your spectacles, you’d see what you get.
你要是戴上眼镜 就看清楚你买♥♥到什么了
None of your lip. Not so much fuss.
不干♥你♥… 别这样,卜东施
Wait, who’s in there?
等等!是谁在那儿?
A friend of yours.
你的一位朋友
Olympe. Olympe.
奥兰普
Right.
没错
Well, what’s so funny about it, I’d like to know.
真是的,我倒想知道 那有什么好笑的?
How you arranged everything for Olympe.
你为奥兰普安排这一切
That cat. If you think I’m going to let…
如果你以为我会让…
a cheating, lying wretch like that upset my plans, you’re wrong.
像那种欺骗、撒谎的恶妇 阻止了我计划,那你就错啦
She’s got to change places with us.
她必须跟我们交换位置
Well, fight it out, ladies.
决一雌雄吧,女土们
My angel.
我的天使!
Marguerite, darling.
玛格丽特,亲爱的!
Oh, how are you, my dear?
哦,你可好啊,亲爱的?
How beautiful we look this evening.
今天晚上 我们看来多么美啊!
Nice perfume. What is it?
那真是好香水哩 是什么牌子啊?
That’s my secret.
那是我的秘密
And how are you, you old robber?
你可好哪,你这老贼?
You’re great for teasing, aren’t you?
你可真会逗人哪,不是吗?
Is there any point in our staying out here in this draft?
没其他地点了吗 何必待在这挤人的地方?
Oh, look here, Olympe,
哎呀,瞧瞧,奥兰普
there’s been a little mistake about our tickets…
我们的票出了一点差错
and we want you to change boxes with us.
我们要你跟我们换换包厢
Why?
这可是你说的,为什么?
I can’t understand why you must sit in this box
不过我无法理解 为何你们必须坐在这包厢里
when yours is just as good.
你的也一样好啊!
Well, you know Prudence. She’s a woman full of secrets.
你知道的,卜东施 她是个充满秘密的女人
Even changing her corset is a great mystery.
甚至连换个路线 都是天大的秘密
Some things have to be a mystery.
有些事必须要神秘点
But if you’ll do what I ask you to do,
不过你若照我要求的去做
I’ll send you that fur toque for a present.
我会送你那件 皮裘披风做礼物
It’s a bargain. During the intermission, I’ll move.
协议达成 中场休息期间,我会离开
Come here, Marguerite.
来吧,玛格丽特
A note for Monsieur le Baron.
一封致男爵大人的短笺
Which is Box A?
A包厢在哪儿?
There, Monsieur le Baron. At the left.
那边,男爵大人,靠左面
Show me to my seat.
带我到坐位去
Doesn’t Monsieur le Baron wish to send an answer?
男爵大人不想见那女士吗?
I’ll wait and decide that later.
等一下,待会儿再决定
My dear, do you see that gentleman standing up?
亲爱的,你可见到 那位站着的男士?
Which one?
哪一位?
In the second row on the aisle.
第二排,靠走道
Yes. Do you know him?
见到了,你认识他吗?
I know who he is.
我知道他是何许人
He’s the fabulously rich de Varville, Baron de Varville.
他是钜富范维尔,范维尔男爵
I didn’t know that rich men ever looked like that.
我不知道有钱人 会长得像那样子
This one does. He’s looking at us.
哦,这个人就是 他正在看我们呢!
He’s seen us looking at him.
确信你正看着他
I’ve changed my mind, Prudence.
我改变主意了,卜东施
You can keep your fur toque.
你可保留着你的皮裘披风
The Baron de Varville is on his way to this box,
范维尔男爵朝这包厢走过来
and I’m going to stay and meet him.
我要待在这儿见他
But he’s coming here to meet me.
但他是来这儿见我的啊!
So that’s what you had up your sleeve.
哦,所以你们才 这么神秘兮兮的
I invited him to join us here myself.
我亲自邀请他来我们这儿的
Nothing could be better. Thank you,
再好不过了
my dear Prudence, for arranging it.
亲爱的卜东施 谢谢你安排了这一切
But having done so much, you really must let me receive him alone.
既然做了这么多 你真该让我单独接待他呢
Unfortunately, I like him too.
很不幸地,我也喜欢他哩
Why unfortunately?
为什么是不幸呢?
Because his eyes have made love to me all evening.
因为他的眼睛 整晚都在对我示爱
That’s a lie. He barely glanced at you.
真会撒谎!他根本没看你
I never took my glasses from his face…
我从没把望远镜 从他脸上移开过
except for an instant to let him see mine.
除了离开一下子 让他看清我的脸
Perhaps that was the instant he smiled at me.
或许就在那一下子 他对我微笑
He did not smile at you, and he won’t meet you here.
他没对你微笑 他不会在这儿见你
Then he must look for me somewhere else.
那他得在别的地方找我啰!
Sit down, Marguerite.
坐下来,玛格丽特
Listen, Olympe, I appeal to your sense of honor,
听好,奥兰普 我请求你表现出荣誉感
if you have such a thing.
你可真是个…
Oh, shut up, you old woman.
闭嘴!你这讨厌的老女人
Get out before I have you dragged out.
在我拖你出去前,滚出这儿
Come, come, Prudence.
好了,来吧,卜东施
You really are a fool, Olympe.
你真的是傻瓜呢,奥兰普
You’re the fool.
你才是傻瓜
You know that Prudence is nothing but an old vulture.
否则你就会明白卜东施 只不过是老秃鹰罢了
Vulture!
秃…
She called me a vulture.
她竟然叫我是秃鹰
That one who’d pick a dead man’s pocket.
会翻死人口袋的才叫秃鹰哪
I’ll tell you something else.
好,我告诉你一些别的事
If you don’t stop being so easygoing with money…
如果你不停止 这样随便乱花钱的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!