我向你保证。
You have my word.
你想一个人待着吗,亚瑟?
Would you like to be alone, Arthur?
不,珍妮。珍妮,请。请不要走。
No, Jenny. Jenny, please. Please don’t go.
珍妮,你今天做了什么?
What did you do today, Jenny?
只是琐事上。
Just trivial things.
哦!这正是我想听的。
Oh! That’s exactly what I want to hear about.
暴风雨和茶杯… …天翻地覆,什么都有。
Tempests and tea cups… … mountains made out of molehills, anything.
任何你能想到的… …这不是国王该做的事。
Anything you can think of… … that is not fit for a king.
单纯的人在忧郁的时候会做些什么来帮助他们逃离?
What do the simple folk do To help them escape when they’re blue?
生病的牧羊人愁眉苦脸的挤奶女工皮匠因拇指被钉住而嚎啕大哭当他们被围困围攻时乡亲们并不高尚
The shepherd who is ailing The milkmaid who is glum The cobbler who is wailing From nailing his thumb When they’re beset and besieged The folks not noblesse-ly obliged
他们如何摆脱他们的疲惫?
However do they manage To shed their weary lot?
淳朴的人们都做些什么?
Oh, what Do simple folk do?
我们不
We do not
我从那些了解他们的人那里得知他们找到了一种很聪明的方法当他们极度紧张的时候他们吹口哨发出一种咒语吹口哨似乎使他们的一天充满了欢乐
I have been informed By those who know them well They find relief in quite a clever way When they’re sorely pressed They whistle for a spell And whistling seems To brighten up their day
淳朴的人就是这么做的他们说他们只是吹口哨?
And that’s what Simple folk do So they say They just whistle?
所以他们说。
So they say.
单纯的人们还会做些什么来振作精神度过难关?
What else do the simple folk do To perk up the heart and get through?
小不点和大人来来去去有他们自己的同胞知道的路我们王座的人不知道什么时候所有的忧郁开始是什么让他们每个人在他的皮肤里?
The wee folk and the grown folk Who wander to and fro Have ways known to their own folk We throne-folk don’t know When all the doldrums begin What keeps each of them in his skin?
什么古老的土著习俗提供所需的辉光?
What ancient native custom Provides the needed glow?
淳朴的人们都做些什么?
Oh, what Do simple folk do?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
有一次在路上,我遇到一个小伙子用他三倍大的声音唱歌♥当我问他为什么时他告诉我他很伤心唱歌♥总能让他精神振奋这就是普通人的行为
Once along the road I came upon a lad Singing in a voice Three times his size And when I asked him why He told me he was sad And singing always made his spirits rise So that’s What simple folk do
我猜想,起来吧,我的爱,起来吧,我的爱阿波罗照亮了天空,我的爱,草地上盛开着耧斗菜和水仙花
I surmise Arise, my love, arise my love Apollo’s lighting the skies, my love The meadows shine with columbine And daffodils blossom away
听到金星对所有人的召唤来享受快乐吧趁你还来得及世界明亮,一切都是美好的生活快乐而快乐世界明亮,一切都是美好的生活快乐而快乐
Hear Venus call to one and all Come taste delight while you may The world is bright, and all is right And life is merry and gay The world is bright, and all is right And life is merry and gay
淳朴的人们还会做什么?
What else do the simple folk do?
他们一定有一套或两套方法他们显然比我们更擅长把眼泪变成欢笑有技巧的公主殿下从出生起就是负的那么,我想知道他们能把所有的妖精都赶走吗?
They must have a system or two They obviously outshine us At turning tears to mirth Have tricks a royal highness Is minus from birth What, then, I wonder Do they To chase all the goblins away?
他们有一些部落巫术你还没提到呢哦,普通人是怎么忘记的?
They have some tribal sorcery You haven’t mentioned yet Oh, what Do simple folk do To forget?
经常有人告诉我,他们跳着火热的舞蹈旋转着直到完全失去控制很快大脑就一片空白所有人都进入恍惚状态一种令人震惊的强烈恍惚状态那就是
Often, I am told They dance a fiery dance And whirl till they’re Completely uncontrolled Soon the mind is blank And all are in a trance A violent trance astounding to behold And that’s
普通人会怎么做听说-真的吗?-我得到了最权威的消息。
What simple folk do So I’m told – Really? – I have it on the best authority.
停止它!
Stop it!
看在上帝的份上,住手!
For God’s sake, stop it!
穿过岁月灰白的云越过泪水淋湿的小山到一个年轻自♥由♥的世界我们将飞翔跟着我到处都是四月的绿色四月的歌♥永远在那里来听来看跟我来
Through the clouds gray with years Over hills wet with tears To a world young and free We will fly Follow me April green everywhere April’s song always there Come and hear Come and see Follow me
Merlyn校舍。
Merlyn’s schoolhouse.
到那棵树那里,我们的希望高高挂起,到那永不消逝的梦想那里,我们久违的明天仍在甜蜜的再见中
To a tree Where our hopes hang high To a dream that should never die Where our long lost tomorrows Still are in the sweet bye and bye
时光流逝还是我们闭上眼睛你会看到我们曾经我们可以不再哭泣跟着我跟着我跟着我
Time goes by Or do we Close your eyes And you’ll see As we were We can be Weep no more Follow me Follow me Follow me Follow me
你好!
Hello!
你好……疣!
Hello… …Wart!
你好……疣。
Hello… …Wart.
悲伤的最好结果是什么?你教过我一次。
What’s the best thing for being sad? You taught me once.
从悲伤中最好的事情就是学到一些东西。
The best thing for being sad is to learn something.
学到一些东西吗?
Learn something?
沃特,这是唯一永远不会失败的东西。
It’s the one thing, Wart, that never fails.
你可能会变老… …还有你动脉里的颤抖。
You may grow old… … and trembling in your arteries.
你可能在晚上睡不着… …倾听你血管的紊乱。
You may lie awake at night… … listening to the disorder of your veins.
你可能会想念你的父亲,你的母亲… …你的狗狗……你唯一的爱。
You may miss your father, your mother… …your dog… …your only love.
我的爱。
My love.
只有一件事能解决这一切。
There’s only one thing for all of it.
学习。
Learn.
学习……为什么世界在摇摆… …又是什么使它摇摆。
Learn… … why the world wags… …and what wags it.
如果我不能思考,我怎么学习?
How could I learn if I couldn’t think?
我不能思考,所以我不能学习。
And I couldn’t think, so I couldn’t learn.
我想,甚至连想都不想。
Not even to think the thought, I thought.
但即使是这样的想法,“我没有在想什么”… …就是思考,不是吗?
But even the thought, “I’m not thinking a thought”… …is thinking, isn’t it?
是的。
Yes.
思考是你应该养成使用… …的习惯越频繁越好。
And thinking is something you should get into the habit of making use of… …as often as possible.
思考对任何事情都有帮助。除了爱,什么都可以。
Thinking helps in everything. Everything but love, that is.
爱是一种… …第七天。所以思考可以休息。
Love is a sort of… …seventh day. So thinking can rest.
但今天不是星期天,所以往下看。
But this is not Sunday, so look down.
往水里看,沃特。
Look into the water, Wart.
告诉我你看到了什么。
Tell me what you see.
水……鱼和我们。
Water… …fish and us.
忘记了水。
Forget the water.
忘了我们吧,想想鱼吧。
Forget us, and think of the fish.
把自己想象成一条鱼。
Think yourself a fish.
感觉自己像条鱼。
Feel yourself a fish.
用腮呼吸。
Breathe with your gills.
现在做一条鱼。
Now be a fish.
嗯,你觉得怎么样?
Well, how do you like it?
我是一条多大的鱼?我刚才看见一条大鱼在追一条小鱼。
How big a fish am I? I just saw a big fish chasing a smaller fish.
我是晚餐还是餐厅?
Am I the dinner or the diner?
出来工作。的想法!
Work it out. Think!
作为一条鱼,你在学习什么?
What are you learning as a fish?
哦,不太喜欢。大鱼吃小鱼,就像其他地方一样。
Oh, not very much. Big fish eat little fish, just like everywhere else.
但这似乎不太对,不是吗?
Except somehow that doesn’t seem right, does it?
啊!
Ah!
为什么我不能成为一只鸟?
Why couldn’t I be a bird?
我真的很喜欢成为… .我是什么?
I would really enjoy being… . What am I?
你是鹰!
You’re a hawk!
狩猎季节开始了吗?
Has the hunting season started?
天哪,我相信是这样!
By George, I believe it has!
我飞的更高!
I’m flying higher!
向下看。告诉我你看到了什么。
Look down. Tell me what you see.
我看见湖泊… …t rees,森林。
I see lakes… …t rees, forests.
你能看见卡梅洛特吗?
Can you see Camelot?
是的,我能。
Yes, I can.
你能看到下一个县吗?
Can you see the next county?
哦,是的!我能看到它的中间。
Uh, yes! I can see the middle of it.
这是格雷洛克谷,但我看不到它的边缘。
It’s Greylock Valley, but I can’t see the edges of it.
你看到下面的边缘了吗?
You see the edges when you’re down here?
我当然可以。界线都划得很清楚。
Of course I can. The boundaries are clearly marked.
那么你知道什么是鹰… …你不知道他叫亚瑟吗的想法!
Then what do you know as a hawk… … that you don’t know as Arthur? Think!
我不思考。我只是滑翔!
I’m not thinking. I’m just gliding!
陛下。
Your majesty.
你独自吗?
Are you alone?
不是现在。
Not now.
莫德雷德,这里离宫殿是不是太远了?
Isn’t this rather far from the palace for you, Mordred?
我想看看你常跟我说的传奇森林。
I wanted to see this legendary forest you’ve told me so much about.
梅林就是在这里教你的,对吧?
This is where Merlyn taught you, is it not?
是的。
Yes.
哦,是的,它是。
Oh, yes, it is.
有时候,世界上唯一的度假胜地… …是过去的。
There are times when the only vacation spot in the world… …is the past.
我不太记得梅林教我的一切,但我记得这个。
I can’t quite remember all that Merlyn taught me, but I do remember this.
幸福是一种美德。
That happiness is a virtue.
没有人可以… …快乐和邪恶。
No one can be… …h appy and wicked.
也许是胜利,但不是快乐。
Triumphant, perhaps, but not happy.
现在,如果我能教你… …并让你相信它… …你终于可以做我儿子了。
Now, if I could teach you that… …and make you believe it… …then at last, you could be my son.
您高兴吗,陛下?
Are you happy, Your Majesty?
是的。
Yes.
是女王?
Is the queen?
是的。
Yes.
兰斯洛特爵士?
And Sir Lancelot?
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
没有,陛下。
Nothing, Your Majesty.
很简单,我没有意识到… …欺骗和不忠都是美德的标志。
Simply that I did not realize… …that deception and infidelity were candidates for the badge of virtue.
你在指控谁?
Whom are you accusing?
又犯了什么罪?
And of what crime?
有什么证据呢?
And with what proof?
你们的民法不是很了不起吗?
Isn’t your civil law marvelous?
没有证据,就没有犯罪。
No proof, no crime.
因此:
Ergo:
美德,幸福。
Virtue, happiness.
你想让我做你的儿子。和我一样。
You want me to be your son. No more than I.
那就证明我是错的。
Then prove to me I’m wrong.
今晚待在森林里。给你儿子上一堂今生的课。
Stay in the forest tonight. Give your son the lesson of this life.
告诉他美德如何在没有… …恐惧的帮助下取得胜利?
Show him how virtue can triumph without the help of… …fear?
回到皇宫… …并通知法♥院♥… …国王陛下将整夜狩猎… …并将返回… …在上午。
Return to the palace… …a nd inform the court… … that His Majesty will be hunting all through the night… …and will return… …in the midmorning.
是的……老爷。
Yes… …milord.
Merlyn。
Merlyn.
Merlyn吗?
Merlyn?
你在哪里?
Where are you?