它的装甲!
It’s the armor!
是盔甲的问题,珍妮。护甲。
It’s the armor, Jenny. The armor.
听着,只有骑士有钱才有盔甲。步兵……他们什么都没有。
Look, only the knights are rich enough to have armor. The foot soldiers…. Well, they have nothing.
所以,所有可能发生在骑士身上的是,呃… …偶尔的,呃,凹痕。
So, all that can happen to a knight is, uh… …an occasional, unh, dent.
命题:
Proposition:
对错… …他们有实力。所以无论对错,他们都是对的。
Right or wrong… …they have the might. So right or wrong, they’re always right.
这是错误的。对吧?
That’s wrong. Right?
珍妮。
Jenny.
珍妮。
Jenny.
珍妮。
Jenny.
——珍妮。——我在这里。
– Jenny. – I’m here.
珍妮,珍妮。
Jenny, Jenny.
假设我们创造了一种新的骑士制度?
Suppose we create a new order of chivalry?
一种强权只用于正义的新秩序。
A new order where might is only used for right.
改善而不是破坏。看,我们会邀请所有的骑士… …让所有王国的国王放下武器加入我们。
To improve instead of to destroy. Look, we’ll invite all knights… … and kings of all kingdoms to lay down their arms to come and join us.
哦,是的,珍妮。
Oh, yes, Jenny.
我们会……在城♥堡♥里找一个大房♥间… …在里面放张桌子,所有的骑士都会聚集在那里。
And we’ll… …take one of the large rooms in the castle… … put a table in it and all the knights will gather at it.
和做什么?
And do what?
在它说话。
Talk across it.
辩论。
Debate.
制定法律。改进计划。
Make laws. Plan improvements.
但是,亚瑟,你认为所有的骑士都会想… …做一件如此荒谬的和平之事?
But, Arthur, do you think all the knights will ever want to… …to do such a ridiculously peaceful thing?
我们会为之感到荣幸的。
We’ll make it a great honor.
非常时尚。每个人都想加入。
Very fashionable. Everyone will want to join.
只是现在……骑士们只会打人。
Only now… … the knights will whack only for good.
可能正确。
Might for right.
可能正确。
Might for right.
可能……正确的!
Might… …for right!
就这样,珍妮!
That’s it, Jenny!
可能……不,不是强权就是公理!
Might…. No, not might is right!
可能……对……对吧!
Might… …for… …right!
很原始。哈。
It’s very original. Heh.
是的。是的,是的。还有文明,珍妮。
Yes. Yes, yes. And– And civilized, Jenny.
那将是一张非常大的桌子。
It will have to be an awfully large table.
嫉妒什么?所有人都会声称自己优越,想要坐在最前面。
What of jealousy? All will claim superiority and want to sit at the head.
我们会把它做成… …一个圆桌。
We’ll make it… … a round table.
所以没有头。
So there is no head.
一个圆桌!
A round table!
轮……
Round…
……表。
…table.
我父亲有一个会很完美。150年它的座位。
My father’s got one that would be perfect. It seats 150.
这是他的结婚礼物,但他从来没用过。
He had it as a wedding present and he never used it.
我们会派传令官走遍全国告诉远近所有的人世界上再也没有一个地方能比卡梅洛特统治着更辉煌的国王了
We’ll send the heralds Riding through the country Tell every living person far and near That there is simply not In all the world a spot Where rules a more resplendent king Than here In Camelot
卡梅洛卡梅洛卡梅洛在遥远的法国,我听到你叫卡梅洛卡梅洛对你我将奉献我灵魂中的全部你对我的期望以及所有的一切,我将成为你

Camelot Camelot In far off France I hear you call Camelot Camelot To you alone I’ll give my all I know in my soul What you expect of me And all that and more I shall be
一个圆桌骑士应该是无敌的在一个不那么神奇的人会失败的地方取得成功爬上一堵没人能爬上的墙在创纪录的时间内劈开一条龙
A knight of the table round Should be invincible Succeed where a less fantastic man Would fail Climb a wall no one else can climb Cleave a dragon in record time
穿着厚重的铁甲游过护城河不管有多痛苦他都应该是坚不可摧的不可能的行为应该是他每天的食物但是在这个世界上哪里有一个如此非凡的人?
Swim a moat In a coat of heavy iron mail No matter the pain He ought to be unwinceable Impossible deeds Should be his daily fare But where in the world Is there in the world A man so extraordinaire?

是我,是我我不得不承认,是我我谦卑地回答这些奇迹能做到的凡人,是我,是我,是我,是我我从未输过在战斗或游戏中,我是迄今为止最好的
C’est moi, c’est moi I’m forced to admit ‘Tis I I humbly reply That mortal who these marvels can do C’est moi, c’est moi ‘Tis I I’ve never lost In battle or game I’m simply the best by far
当刀剑交手的时候总是一样的一击,再见我,我,我法国的普罗米修斯被解放了我就在这里无比勇敢无比勇敢
When swords are crossed ‘Tis always the same One blow and Au revoir C’est moi, c’est moi So admirably fit A French Prometheus Unbound And here am I With valor untold Exceptionally brave
非常大胆在餐桌上侍奉骑士的灵魂应该是一件了不起的事他的心和他的头脑像晨露一样纯洁
Amazingly bold To serve at the table round The soul of a knight Should be a thing remarkable His heart and his mind As pure as morning dew
有一种意志和自我克制这是每个圣人所羡慕的他可以轻易地创造一两个奇迹去爱和渴望他应该是不发光的肉体的方式不应该提供诱惑

With a will and a self-restraint That’s the envy of every saint He could easily work a miracle or two To love and desire He ought to be unsparkable The ways of the flesh Should offer no allure
但在这个世界上,哪里有一个人如此纯洁纯洁?
But where in the world Is there in the world A man so untouched And pure?
我就是我就是我,我就是我我羞于启齿,我太高尚了,不能说谎那个人身上绽放着这些品质我就是我,我就是我我从未偏离我所相信的一切
C’est moi C’est moi, c’est moi I blush to disclose I’m far too noble to lie That man in whom These qualities bloom C’est moi, C’est moi ‘Tis I I’ve never strayed From all I believe
我被赐予了钢铁般的意志如果我成为夏娃的伴侣我们还会在伊甸园我是,我是天使们选择在下面战斗我在这里像祈祷者一样纯洁
I’m blessed with an iron will Had I been made The partner of Eve We’d be in Eden still C’est moi, c’est moi The angels have chosen To fight their battles below And here am I As pure as a prayer
不可思议的干净和美德来拯救我所认识的最神圣的人这就是我!
Incredibly clean With virtue to spare The godliest man I know C’est moi!
哦,亚瑟王!
Oh, King Arthur!
你一定是个多么了不起的人… …设想一种新的生活秩序。
What caliber of man you must be… … to have envisioned a new order of life.
在认识你之前,我就崇拜你。
I worship you before knowing you.
别跑,胆小鬼!
Don’t run away, coward!
回来战斗吧!
Come back and fight!
猪!
The swine!
-你受伤了吗,陛下?——好。
– Are you hurt, Your Majesty? – Fine.
拜托!
Please!
下次你和我交换… …记住,你挑战的是亚瑟王的右臂。
The next time you traffic with me… … remember, you challenge the right arm of King Arthur.
真的吗?
Really?
我是亚瑟王。
I am King Arthur.
什么?
What?
你……是国王!
You… …are the king!
是的,几乎是已故国王。
Yes, almost the late king.
我打了你?
And I struck you?
陛下!
Your Majesty!
陛下。
Your Majesty.
我是兰斯洛特·杜拉克。
I’m Lancelot Du Lac.
我在法国听说了你们的新组织,就来加入了。
In France I heard of your new order and came to join.
我请求陛下原谅我。
I beg Your Majesty to forgive me.
不是因为我值得… …而是因为原谅我… …我将遭受更多。
Not because I deserve it… … but because by forgiving me… …I’ll suffer more.
但是,真的,亲爱的小伙子… …我一点也不想让你受苦。
But, really, dear chap… … I don’t want you to suffer at all.
我想祝贺你。请增加。你,乡绅。
I want to congratulate you. Please rise. You, too, squire.
呃,我不能,monroi。
Uh, I can’t, Mon roi.
-我羞得抬不起头来。-那我命令你。
– I’m too ashamed to lift my head. – Well, then I command you.
我从来没有像现在这样感到胸口一阵重击。
I have never felt a bash in my chest quite like it.
这是最壮观的。你在哪里学的?
It was most spectacular. Where did you learn to do it?
我的技能来自于训练,monroi。
My skill comes from training, Mon roi.
我的力量来自纯洁。
My strength from purity.
嗯,这是一个独特的配方。
Well, that’s a unique recipe.
他是个与众不同的人,陛下。
He’s a unique man, Your Majesty.
十四岁时,他就能击败法国的任何一个骑兵。
At the age of fourteen he could defeat any jouster in France.
他的父亲班国王让我做他的侍从。
His father, King Ban, made me his squire.
——国王禁止?——是的。
– King Ban? – Yes.
在法国吗?
In France?
你说你叫什么名字?
What did you say your name was?
兰斯洛特·杜拉克,陛下。
Lancelot Du Lac, Your Majesty.
你是兰斯洛特?有人告诉我你要来。
You’re Lancelot? I was told you were coming.
有人告诉你吗?
You were told?
是的。
Yes.
梅林,宫廷魔术师。
By Merlyn, the court magician.
有一天他对我说:
He said to me one day:
“亚瑟,留意一个叫兰斯洛特·杜拉克的法国人。
“Arthur, keep your eye out for a Frenchman called Lancelot Du Lac.
他将来到卡梅洛特的宫廷,他将是….”
He will come to the court of Camelot and he will be….”
现在它是什么?
What was it now?
“他会……”
“He will be….”
你的盟友,如果你愿意带我去。
Your ally, if you’ll take me.
你的朋友,他不要求友情。
Your friend, who asks no friendship.
当你需要的时候你的后卫… …谁的身体是你挥舞的剑。
Your defender when you need one… … whose body is your sword to brandish.
是他预言的吗,陛下?
Did he prophesy that, Your Majesty?
尽管如此,我是。
For all that, I am.
真的,我亲爱的朋友… …这远远超出了我的期望… …呃,甚至不问。
Really, my dear fellow… … this is far more than I could wish for… …uh, or even ask.
那么你会接受我吗?
Then you will accept me?
毫不犹豫地。
Without hesitation.
-我们会安排你的骑士身份。-哦,谢谢!
– We will arrange for your knighthood. – Oh, thank you!
我们必须马上安排你的骑士身份。
We must arrange for your knighthood immediately.
哦,不。不,陛下。你对我的了解只是说说而已。
Oh, no. No, Your Majesty. All you know of me is words.
因为我的行为而投资我,陛下。给我下命令。
Invest me because of deeds, sire. Give me an order.
——现在?——这一刻。
– Now? – This moment.
派我去执行任务。有什么错误我可以纠正吗?
Send me on a mission. Is there some wrong I can right?
我能打败的敌人?我能冒点险吗?
Some enemy I can battle? Some peril I can undertake?
其实,今天没什么事。
Well, actually, there’s not much going on today.
今天是五月一号♥。王后和一些大臣都去了。
Uh, it’s the first of May. The Queen and some of the court have gone a-Maying.
a-Maying ?
Gone a-Maying?
是的,这是一种… …野餐?
Yes, it’s a sort of… …picnic?
他们吃浆果,追逐年轻女孩——野餐?
They eat berries and chase young girls around– Picnic?
这是我们这里的风俗。
It’s a custom we have here.
你知道,这是英国。
This is England, you know.
这是采花的季节。
And this is the season for gathering flowers.
骑士收集花吗?
Knights gathering flowers?
总得有人做这件事!
Well, someone has to do it!
除此之外,它的…这是文明的。
And besides, it’s…. It’s civilized.
而文明应该有… …一些温和的爱好。
And civilization should have… …a few gentle hobbies.
来了,来了。
Come, come.
我想让你见见女王。
I want you to meet the queen.
Dap,把马牵去喂它们。
Dap, take the horses and feed them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!