Merlyn……Merlyn……。得到他们。
Merlyn…. Merlyn… . Get to them.
警告他们。
Warn them.
哦,告诉他们要聪明点。
Oh, tell them to be wise.
老爷!这两个你!你是醉了还是疯了?
Milords! Both of you! Are you drunk or mad?
就在国王的窗户下面!
Directly under the king’s window!
国王不在那里。
The king’s not there.
-他今晚出去了——在哪里?
– He’s away for the night. – Where?
狩猎。他上午10点左右会回来。
Hunting. He’ll be back at midmorning.
我必须自己回城♥堡♥去。
I must get back to the castle myself.
我必须回去!
I must get back!
珍妮。
Jenny.
珍妮,跟我走。
Jenny, come away with me.
欢乐的加尔省。让我们光明正大地谈。
To Joyous Gard. Let’s have it open and aboveboard.
我再也不能这样生活了。
I cannot live like this another day.
这个人我们都爱… …你会怎么做,逼他向你宣战吗?
And this man we both love… … what would you do, force him to declare war on you?
在那里你或他或两人都会被杀?数以百计的人呢?
Where either you or he or both would be killed? And hundreds of others?
我从没想过要爱你。
I never wanted to love you.
你的上帝安排了这一切。
Your God arranged it.
你的上帝必须解决它。
Your God must solve it.
亚瑟是我丈夫。只要他需要我,我就必须和他呆在一起。
Arthur is my husband. I must stay with him as long as he wants me.
那就这样吧,珍妮。
Then so be it, Jenny.
我将……再也不要问你了。
I will… … never ask you again.
我也不再到你那里去了。
Nor shall I come to you again.
我发誓。
I swear it.
我再也不会去找你了。
And I will never come to you again.
我曾经沉默地爱过你痛苦是我所知道的一切努力不让我的爱表现出来却始终不知道你也爱我是的,爱我在寂寞的沉默你的心
I loved you Once in silence And misery was all I knew Trying so To keep my love from showing All the while not knowing You loved me too Yes, loved me In lonesome silence Your heart
充满了黑暗的绝望以为爱的火焰将永远燃烧在你身上我永远,永远不知道火焰在那里然后有一天我们抛弃了我们秘密的渴望
Filled with dark despair Thinking love Would flame in you forever And I’d never, never Know the flame was there Then one day we cast away Our secret longing
我们在内心压抑的汹涌的潮水再也hold不住了沉默终于被打破了我们推开了监狱的大门每一句欢乐的爱的话语都被说出现在却有两倍的悲伤
The raging tide we held inside Would hold no more The silence At last was broken We flung wide Our prison door Every joyous word of love Was spoken And now there’s Twice as much grief
两倍的压力,两倍的绝望,两倍的痛苦,正如我们之前所知道的
Twice the strain for us Twice the despair Twice the pain for us As we had known before
沉默终于被打破我们推开了监狱的大门每一个欢乐的爱的话语都被说出了所有的话语我们到了这里,我的爱再一次沉默不远….我的爱!
The silence At last was broken We flung wide Our prison door Every joyous word of love Was spoken And after all had been said Here we are, my love Silent once more And not far…. My love!
从我们之前的情况
From where we were before
别伸手去拿你的匕♥首♥,兰斯洛特。
Don’t reach for your dagger, Lancelot.
我指控你们叛国罪并命令你们接受审判… …为你的罪行。
I accuse you of treason and order you both to stand trial… …for your crime.
以国王的名义投降。
Surrender in the name of the king.
带他!带他!
Take him! Take him!
你是懦夫!
You cowards!
警卫!那个男人!
Guard! That man!
兰斯!
Lance!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
圭内维尔,圭内维尔哦,他们找到了圭内维尔在垂死的烛光里,一个梦的日落在一个黑暗而沉闷的日子里出庭受审圭内维尔为她的耻辱统治着陪审团
Guenevere, Guenevere Oh they found Guenevere In the dying candle’s gleam Came the sundown Of a dream On a day dark and drear Came to trial Guenevere Ruled the jury For her shame
她被处以火刑
She be sentenced To the flame
结论:
Verdict:
背叛国王和国家。
Guilty of treason against king and country.
句子:
Sentence:
被绑在火刑柱上烧死!
To be burned at the stake until death!
圭内维尔,圭内维尔兰斯会去救圭内维尔他随时会出现他会去救圭内维尔凌晨五点,哦,快到了我听不到任何声响钟声很快就会响起
Guenevere, Guenevere Lance will save Guenevere Any moment he’ll appear And he’ll rescue Guenevere Five a.m., oh, it’s near Not a sound do I hear And the bells Will soon ring clear
他不会去救圭内维尔吗?
Won’t he rescue Guenevere?
哦,快点,兰斯洛特,快点没有太多时间了哦,快点,不然很快塔里邪恶的钟声就会响起哦,快点,守卫很快就会聚集在木桩周围
Oh hurry, Lancelot, hurry There isn’t too much time Oh hurry, or soon those evil bells In the tower will chime Oh hurry, the guard will soon Be gathering around the stake
很快他们就会来拿下圭内维尔,圭内维尔,圭内维尔救不了圭内维尔因为战斗的时间快到了尘土吹过圭内维尔谁来拯救圭内维尔?
And soon they will come To take Guenevere Guenevere, Guenevere Cannot save Guenevere As this fighting time is near And the dust blew Guenevere Who will save Guenevere?
谁来拯救圭内维尔?
Who will save Guenevere?
国王在哪里?
Where is the King?
他本该观看行刑的。
He’s supposed to watch the execution.
他应该在这里,在这个窗口。这是法律规定的,不是吗?
He’s supposed to be here, at this window. It’s the law, isn’t it?
你觉得兰斯洛特不会去救她吗?
Do you think for one moment Lancelot will not rescue her?
但如果他想……
But if he tries…
...那就意味着亚瑟必须和他决斗,对吧?
…that means that Arthur will have to fight him, won’t he?
目前还看不到救援吗?
Is there no rescue in sight?
不,还没有,先生。
No, not yet, sir.
陛下,为什么不无视判决,赦免她呢?
Your Majesty, why not ignore the verdict and pardon her?
但你做不到,对吧?
But you can’t do that, can you?
让她死,你的生活就完了。
Let her die, your life is over.
放她一条生路,你的人生就是个骗局。
Let her live, your life’s a fraud.
要么杀了女王,要么杀了法律。
Kill the queen or kill the law.
疣!
Wart!
恐怕……你必须到窗口来。
I’m afraid… … you must come to the window.
刽子手在等着… …你的信♥号♥♥。
The executioner is waiting… …for your signal.
-是兰斯洛特吗?-我不知道。
– Is it Lancelot? – I don’t know.
这是,佩利?
Is it, Pelly?
它是!
It is!
它是!
It is!
沃特,我亲爱的朋友… …它是!
Wart, my dear fellow… …it is!
甜美的天堂,多么美丽的景象!
Sweet heaven, what a sight!
你能从那里看到吗,亚瑟?
Can you see it from there, Arthur?
你能想象你的好兰斯洛特杀害你的好骑士吗?
Can you see your goodly Lancelot murdering your goodly knights?
陛下……大部分守卫… …被杀。
Sire… …most of the guard… …is killed.
还有80多名骑士。
And over 80 knights.
他们一定是往海峡那边去了。我们会准备好军队跟随。
They must be heading for the channel. We’ll make ready the army to follow.
我们要报仇!复仇!
We want revenge! Revenge!
你的桌子裂了,亚瑟。
Your table has cracked, Arthur.
我该把木材留到她下一个木桩上吗?
Shall I save the timbers for her next stake?
Merlyn……把我变成鹰。
Merlyn… …make me a hawk.
让我飞离这里。
Let me fly away from here.
亚瑟……我们想和你一起回去。
Arthur…. We want to return with you.
让我们为我们的所作所为付出代价。
Let us pay for what we’ve done.
在股份?
At the stake?
不。
No.
的目的是什么呢?正义吗?他们已经忘记了正义。
For what end? Justice? They’ve forgotten justice.
他们想要报复。
They want revenge.
复仇……最没有价值的事业。
Revenge… … the most worthless of causes.
那太迟了。
It’s too late.
魔桌死了。
The Table is dead.
它不再存在了。
It exists no more.
我一半的骑士都死在院子里了。
Half my knights were killed in the yard.
莫德雷德正在组织军队对付我。
Mordred is organizing an army against me.
其余的骑士都在他们的帐篷里… …渴望黎明,心情愉快。
The rest of the knights are in their tents… …itching for dawn, cheerful.
为打仗而高兴。
Cheerful to be at war.
这是那些古老的不文明的日子… …又回来了。
It’s those old uncivilized days… …come back again.
那些日子……
Those days…
...那些可怕的日子,我们尝试… …永远沉睡。
…those dreadful days that we tried… …to put asleep forever.
你希望这场可怕的战斗继续下去吗?
It is your wish that this dread battle go on?
这不是我的愿望!
It is not my wish!
除了顺势而为之外,我再也想不出该怎么办了。
I can think no longer of what to do except to ride the tide of events.
哦,多么愚蠢啊!
Oh, what folly!
我们所经历的一切… …只为了一个想法。
All we’ve been through… … for nothing except an idea.
你尝不到的东西… …或触摸、嗅闻… …或感觉。
Something that you cannot taste… … or touch, smell… …or feel.
没有……物质,没有生命… …现实… …记忆。
Without… … substance, without life… …reality… …memory.
猜谜游戏很快就要开始了。
The charade will soon begin.
请,请。请回到欢乐加德。
Please, please. Please go back to Joyous Gard.
珍妮不在欢乐加德,亚瑟。
Jenny is not at Joyous Gard, Arthur.
她和圣修女会在一起。
She is with the Holy Sisters.
没有什么可做的了吗?
Is there nothing to be done?
没什么可做的… …但要玩完游戏… …把决定权交给上帝。
There’s nothing to be done… … but to play out the game… …and leave the decisions to God.
现在就走,兰斯。
Go now, Lance.
你也得去,珍妮。
You must go too, Jenny.
我知道。
I know.
所以经常,在过去… …我会看着你的眼睛,从中找到宽恕。
So often, in the past… …I would look in your eyes and I would find there forgiveness.
也许有一天,在未来… …它还会再出现的。
Perhaps one day, in the future… …it shall be there again.
但我不会和你在一起。我不会看的。
But I won’t be with you. I won’t see it.
再见……我的爱。
Goodbye… …my love.
我最亲爱的爱。
My dearest love.
那里是谁?
Who’s there?
那里是谁?
Who’s there?
出来吧,我说!
Come out, I say!
呃——
Uh–
原谅我,陛下。
Forgive me, Your Majesty.
我在找军士长,然后迷路了。
I was searching for the sergeant of arms and got lost.
我不想打扰你。
I did not wish to disturb you.
你是谁?你从哪里来?
Who are you? Where did you come from?
你应该躺在床上。
You ought to be in bed.
你是侍童吗?
Are you a page?