圭内维尔,圭内维尔在那暗淡,悲伤的一年看着她心爱的男人为圭内维尔而战
Guenevere, Guenevere In that dim, mournful year Saw the men she held so dear Go to war for Guenevere
战斗规则不适合兰斯洛特·杜拉克,陛下。
The rules of battle are not for Lancelot Du Lac, Your Majesty.
趁他们睡觉的时候进攻。
Let us attack now while they sleep.
我一声令下,黎明时分,我们就进攻。
We will attack when I give the command, at dawn.
Merlyn……为什么珍妮在那个城♥堡♥… …在我不能进入的墙后面?
Merlyn… … why is Jenny in that castle… …behind walls I cannot enter?
我是怎么误入歧途的… …痛苦的荒谬吗?
How did I blunder into this… …agonizing absurdity?
我什么时候跌倒了?我哪里做错了?
When did I stumble? Where did I go wrong?
我不该爱她吗?
Should I not have loved her?
那么我就不应该… …出生了。
Then I should not have been… …born.
哦,Merlyn……这是怎么发生的?
Oh, Merlyn… … how did it happen?
我的时间不多了。
I haven’t got much time.
一寸阳光… …箭开始飞了。
A thin inch of sunlight… … the arrows begin to fly.
Merlyn……如果我要死了… …在战斗中……
Merlyn… …if I am to die… …in battle…
...请不要让我死… …困惑。
…please do not let me die… …bewildered.
认为,亚瑟。
Think, Arthur.
回想。
Think back.
回想。
Think back.
回想!
Think back!
哦,Merlyn !
Oh, Merlyn!
回想。
Think back.
回想!
Think back!
认为……。
Think… …back.
回来了!敬你生命中最重要的一天。
Back! To one of the most important days of your life.
哦,是的,嘿嘿!
Oh, yes, heh!
你好。
Hello.
我叫亚瑟。
My name is Arthur.
我想我会叫你… …Wart。
I think I’ll call you… …Wart.
“我想我会叫你沃特。”
“I think I’ll call you Wart.”
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
你走得太远了。
Now you’ve gone too far back.
嘘,嘘,嘘!
Shoo, shoo, shoo!
不是你遇见我的那天!
Not the day you met me!
你遇见格内维尔的那天。
The day you met Guenevere.
她来的那天… …卡米洛特。
The day she came… …to Camelot.
这是一个开始。
That’s the beginning.
是的。
Yes.
我知道……什么我的人… …今晚想。
I know… …what my people… …are thinking tonight.
我知道我的族人今晚在想什么当他们穿过阴影回家时他们游荡着每个人都在秘密地微笑当他们凝视着城♥堡♥,思考着每当风从这边吹来

I know what my people Are thinking tonight As home through the shadows They wander Everyone smiling in secret delight As they stare at the castle and ponder Whenever the wind blows this way
你几乎可以听到每个人说……
You can almost hear everyone say…
...我想知道国王今晚在做什么国王今晚在追求什么快乐?
…I wonder what the king Is doing tonight What merriment is the king Pursuing tonight?
宫廷里的蜡烛从来没有这么亮过我想知道国王今晚在做什么当他看到新娘的凉亭被合法而庄严地准备好了,最后的时刻是怎样的?
The candles at the court They never burned as bright I wonder what the king Is up to tonight How goes the final hour As he sees the bridal bower Being legally and regally prepared?
我来告诉你国王今晚要做什么他很害怕他很害怕
Well, I’ll tell you what the king Is doing tonight He’s scared Oh, he’s scared
你是说一个和恶龙搏斗的国王把他打成两半,修好了他的马车在恐惧和痛苦中结婚?
You mean that a king who fought a dragon Whacked him in two and fixed his wagon Goes to wed in terror and distress?
哦,是的!
Oh, yes!
一个在战斗中如此镇定的战士连盔甲都不会颤动面对一个被吓得目瞪口呆的女人?
A warrior who’s so calm in battle Even his armor doesn’t rattle Faces a woman petrified with fright?
没错!
Right!
你是说那可怕的喧闹声听起来就像铁匠在敲打他那高贵的膝盖?
You mean the appalling clamoring That sounds like a blacksmith hammering Is merely the banging Of his royal knees?
拜托!
Please!
你想知道国王今晚有什么愿望吗?
You wonder what the king Is wishing tonight?
他希望他今晚在苏格兰钓鱼等他的新娘是什么占据了他的时间?
He’s wishing he were In Scotland fishing tonight What occupies his time While waiting for his bride?
他到处寻找可以躲藏的地方还有,期待崇高的期待他一定对即将到来的新婚之夜有感觉我来告诉你国王今晚的感受
He’s searching high and low For someplace to hide And, oh, the expectation The sublime anticipation He must feel about The wedding night to come Well, I’ll tell you what the king Is feeling tonight
他麻木!他摇!他典型的鹌鹑都长!他地震!
He’s numb! He shakes! He quails! He quakes!
这就是国王所做的
And that’s what the king is doing
今晚!
Tonight!
我们还要多久才能到卡梅洛特?
How long before we get to Camelot?
很快,夫人,但别往外面看,那是一片可怕的森林。
Soon, ma’am, but don’t look out there, it’s a ghastly forest.
它是最凶猛、最野蛮的… …我见过的最可怕的森林。
It’s the most ferocious, savage… … terrifying forest I’ve ever seen.
我简直爱死它了。
I simply adore it.
夫人难道没有意识到这片森林在爬行… …和不法之徒和强盗在一起?
Does Your Ladyship not realize that this forest is crawling… …with outlaws and brigands?
哦,鼠尾草属的!你觉得我们有机会遇到一个吗?
Oh, Clary! You think there’s a chance of meeting one?
别这么说,夫人。
Don’t say it, ma’am.
那将是不可思议的。
It would be marvelous.
想象一下,女士,很快你不仅会遇到你要嫁的男人… …而是英格兰的亚瑟王陛下。
Imagine, ma’am, soon you will not only meet the man you will marry… …but His Majesty, King Arthur of England.
一个是另一个。你对此有什么要说的?
And one is the other. What have you to say to that?
哦,鼠尾草属的植物。
Oh, Clary.
还有比这更不方便的权宜婚姻吗?
Was there ever a more inconvenient marriage of convenience?
我正处于魅力四射的黄金时期,我的命运就由一个吻决定了吗?
I am at the golden age of seductability, and is my fate sealed with a kiss?
是吗?不,是用封条封的!
Is it? No, sealed with a seal!
少女时代的单纯欢乐在哪里?
Where are all the simple joys Of maidenhood?
那些可爱的,勇敢的男孩在哪里?
Where are all those Adoring, daring boys?
骑士在哪里为我憔悴?
Where’s the knight pining so for me?
他为我悲痛欲绝,一跃而起。噢,少女纯真的欢乐在哪里?
He leaps to death in woe for me Oh where are a maiden’s simple joys?
难道我不能过一个少女该有的正常生活吗?
Shan’t I have the normal life A maiden should?
难道我永远不会在树林里获救吗?
Shall I never be rescued in the wood?
难道两个骑士就不能为我倾身而战,让他们为我浴血奋战吗?
Shall two knights never tilt for me And let their blood be spilt for me?
童贞的单纯快乐在哪里?
Oh, where are the simple joys Of maidenhood?
难道我从来没有被争论过吗?或在吟游诗人的唇上?
Shall I never be disputed for Or on any minstrel’s lips?
我的脸从来没有被招募去发射无数艘船?
Never have my face recruited for Launching countless ships?
少女时代的单纯快乐在哪里?
Where are the simple joys Of maidenhood?
那些甜美温柔的快乐永远消失了吗?
Are those sweet, gentle pleasures Gone for good?
难道不和我结仇了吗?
Shall a feud not begin for me?
难道他们不能为我杀死自己的亲人吗?
Shall kith not kill their kin for me?
哦,琐碎的快乐在哪里?
Oh where are the trivial joys?
无害的,快乐快乐吗?
Harmless, convivial joys?
少女时代的单纯快乐在哪里?
Where are the simple joys Of maidenhood?
停止!
Halt!
公主殿下将在此休息,而皇家理发师… …她参加。
Her Highness will rest here while the Royal Hairdresser… …attends her.
谁能帮我搬一下树冠吗?
Can someone help with this canopy?
把那个箱子拿下来,拿到这儿来。
Take that case down and bring it over here.
请快点,好吗?
Hurry up now, would you, please?
小心了。
Careful now.
克拉琳达。
Clarinda.
给我梳头的时候我想喝点茶。
I should like some tea while I’m being coifed.
是的,殿下。
Yes, Your Highness.
他能找人帮忙吗?
Can he get somebody to help there?
你,你过来帮我。
You, you come over here and help me.
把那匹马牵过来。他需要水。
Bring that horse over here. He needs water.
圣吉纳维芙。
St. Genevieve.
圣吉纳维芙我是吉纳维芙还记得我吗?
St. Genevieve It’s Guenevere Remember me?
圣吉纳维芙圣吉纳维芙我在这儿,在这棵树下!
St. Genevieve St. Genevieve I’m over here, beneath this tree!
你知道我是多么的忠诚和虔诚你必须承认我一直是个小羔羊
You know how faithful and devout I am You must admit I’ve always been a lamb
但是吉纳维芙,圣吉纳维芙
But Genevieve, St. Genevieve
我不会再听你的了你太过分了我不会再被出价和讨价还价了就像集市上的珠子圣吉纳维芙,我逃走了躲过他们,逃走了
I won’t obey you anymore You’ve gone a bit too far I won’t be bid and bargained for Like beads at a bazaar St. Genevieve, I’ve run away Eluded them and fled
从现在开始,我打算向别人祈祷
And from now on I intend To pray to someone else instead
噢,吉纳维芙,圣吉纳维芙当我的青春被出♥卖♥♥♥的时候你在哪里?
Oh, Genevieve, St. Genevieve Where were you When my youth was sold?
亲爱的吉纳维芙亲爱的吉纳维芙在我老之前,我不能年轻吗?
Dear Genevieve Sweet Genevieve Shan’t I be young before I’m old?
非常抱歉,夫人。
A thousand pardons, my lady.
别跑,我不会伤害你的。
Don’t run, I won’t harm you.
你撒谎!你会跳到我身上把我摔下去的!
You lie! You’ll leap on me and throw me down!
我不会做这样的事。
I’ll do no such thing.
你要把我扛在肩膀上走!
You’ll carry me off on your shoulder!
不,我以王者之剑发誓我不会碰你。
No, I swear by the sword Excalibur I won’t touch you.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你怎么敢这样侮辱我?我的长相让你反感吗?
How dare you insult me in this fashion? Do my looks repel you?
-不,你很漂亮!-你听到我祈祷了吗?
– No, you’re beautiful! – Did you hear me praying?
我没办法。你确实大声祈祷了。
I couldn’t help it. You did pray loudly.
你知道我是谁吗?
So you know who I am?
是的,你格韦纳维亚。
Yes, you’re Guenevere.
所以这就是你礼貌,尊重,卑鄙的行为?
So that accounts for your polite, respectful, despicable behavior?
哦。
Oh.
梅林怎么没来?
Why isn’t Merlyn here?
——谁?——Merlyn。他是我的老师。
– Who? – Merlyn. He’s my teacher.
他是世上最聪明的人。他知道该怎么做。他住向后。
He’s the wisest man alive. He’d know what to do. He lives backwards.
-你说什么?-他生活在倒♥退♥中。
– Beg your pardon? – He lives backwards.
他没有年龄。他……变得年轻吗?
He doesn’t age. He… …youthens?
他能记得未来… …这样他就能告诉你你在里面要做什么。
He can remember the future… … so he can tell you what you’ll do in it.
到这里来。
Come here.
拜托。
Please.
闭上你的眼睛。
Close your eyes.
拜托。
Please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!