I have to go. I have to go.
走了走了
I have to go.
我的天
Goodness.
-你也要走吗 -不用
– Are you going, too? – No, no.
我得留下来研究下我的书
I should stay and do some work on my book.
别这样 喝一杯庆祝一下如何
Come on. How about a drink to celebrate the day?
-好吧 就一杯 -太好了
– Okay, maybe just one. – All right!
玛兹亚
Marzia?
《宇宙碎片》 赫拉克利特[古希腊哲学家]著
The Cosmic Fragments by Heraclitus.
河水之所以一直流动
The meaning of the river flowing
其意义不是为了说明万事皆在变化
is not that all things are changing
因此人不能两次踏进同一条河流
so that we cannot encounter them twice,
而是想说明某些事物因变化才亘古不变
but that some things stay the same only by changing.
打扰了 埃利奥 我给你带了干净衣服
Sorry, Elio. I brought some clean clothes.
门不用关了
Leave the door open.
-谢谢 -不用谢
– Grazie. – You’re welcome.
亲爱的 你看到我的《七日谈》[法国短篇小说集]了吗
Darling, have you seen my Heptaméron?
玛法尔达
Mafalda.
是德语的
It’s in German.
好吧
Okay.
我不记得我们读到哪儿了
I can’t remember where we left off,
但我觉得你会喜欢这篇的
but I think you’ll like this one.
躺着吧 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
那我翻译了念给你们听吗
So, I’ll translate, huh?
“一名英俊的骑士疯狂迷恋上了一位公主
Ein gut aussehender junger Ritter ist wahnsinnig verliebt in eine Prinzessin.
而她也爱上了他”
Auch sie ist in ihn verliebt.
“一名英俊的骑士疯狂迷恋上了一位公主
“A handsome young knight is madly in love with a princess.
而她也爱上了他
And she, too, is in love with him,
但她却似乎还未完全意识到
though she seems not to be entirely aware of it.
尽管在二人之间
“Despite the friendship…” Freundschaft…
友谊之花悄然绽放
…that blossoms between them, or…
也或许正是因为这份友谊
perhaps because of that very friendship,
年轻的骑士觉得自己
the young knight finds himself so…
如此卑微又终日寡言
…so humbled and speechless
完全无法提及他对她的爱
that he’s totally unable to bring up the subject of his love.
直到某一天 他直截了当向公主发问”
Till one day, he asks the princess point-blank…”
“我想请问你 死亡和直抒胸臆孰难孰易”
Ich bitte euch, ratet mir was besser ist… reden oder sterben.
“死亡和直抒胸臆孰难孰易”
“Is it better to speak or to die?”
我永远没胆子问出那样的问题
I’d never have the courage to ask a question like that.
我觉得不一定
I doubt that.
埃利宝贝
Elly-Belly.
你知道有什么事可以和我们聊的
You do know that you can always talk to us.
我妈在读一本16世纪的法国浪漫小说
My mom’s been reading this 16th-century French romance.
停电那天 她给爸爸和我读了一些
She read some of it to my dad and I the day the lights went out.
那篇是在讲要死亡还是直抒胸臆的骑士吗
Yeah, about the knight that doesn’t know whether to speak or die?
是的
Right.
所以他说了还是没说
So, does he or doesn’t he?
公主说 “最好直抒胸臆”
“Better to speak,” She said.
但她警惕了起来
But she’s on her guard.
感觉到这谈话里有陷阱
She senses a trap somewhere.
那么他说了吗
So, does he speak?
没有
No.
他敷衍过去了
He fudges.
想来都是 法国人嘛
It figures. He’s French.
我一会儿得进趟城拿点东西
I gotta go to town in a little bit to pick some things up.
我可以去 我今天没事干
I can go. I’m not doing anything today.
我们为什么不一起去呢
Then why don’t we go together?
现在吗
Right now?
对 现在
Yeah. Right now.
当然 我是说
That is, of course,
如果你有其他事就算了
unless you have more important business going on.
“当然 我是说
“That is, of course,
如果你有其他事就算了”
unless you have more important business going on.”
我把这个放你包里没问题吧
Mind if I put this in your bag?
没问题
Yes, please.
我把轮子调正了 给胎打了气
I straightened the wheels and inflated the tires.
太好了 谢谢
Perfetto. Grazie.
那天我回家的时候摔倒了
I fell. I was coming home the other day,
擦伤还挺严重的
and I scraped myself pretty badly.
安齐斯非要给我涂上他的偏方
Anchise insisted on applying some sort of witches’ brew.
还挺有用的
I think it helped.
帮我扶一下吧
Hold this for a second, will you?
-来一根吗 -好啊
– Want one? – Sure.
不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
确实不赖
Not bad at all.
我还以为你不抽烟
I thought you didn’t smoke.
我确实不抽
I don’t.
-这是二战时期的吗 -不是 是一战的
– So, World War II, huh? – No. This is World War I.
认识这群人的人 最年轻也要八十岁了
You’d have to be at least 80 years old to have known any of them.
我从来没听说过皮亚韦战役
I never even heard of the Battle of Piave.
皮亚韦战役是一战中伤亡最惨重的战役之一
Battle of Piave was one of the most lethal battles of World War I.
死了十七万人
Hundred and seventy thousand people died.
有什么你不知道的吗
Is there anything you don’t know?
我什么都不知道 奥利弗
I know nothing, Oliver.
但是你好像比这里的所有人知道得都多
Well, you seem to know more than anybody else around here.
可是你不知道
Well, if you only knew
我对真正重要的事情有多么无知
how little I know about the things that matter.
什么重要的事
What things that matter?
你知道的
You know what things.
为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我觉得你应该知道
‘Cause I thought you should know.
因为你觉得我应该知道
Because you thought I should know?
因为我希望你知道
‘Cause I wanted you to know?
因为我希望你知道
Because I wanted you to know.
因为我希望你知道
Because I wanted you to know.
因为我希望你知道
‘Cause I wanted you to know.
因为除了你之外 我无法跟别人说
Because there’s no one else I can say this to but you.
你说的是我想的那个意思吗
Are you saying what I think you’re saying?
别走开 就待在这
Don’t go anywhere. Stay right here.
你知道我哪都不会去的
You know I’m not going anywhere.
他们把我的页数都弄乱了
They mixed up all of my pages.
我必须再全部重新打一遍
I’m gonna have to retype this whole thing.
今天下午什么事情都做不了了
I’m not gonna have anything to work on this afternoon.
又要害我多花一天时间
This is gonna set me back a whole day.
该死
Damn it.
我不该说的
Shouldn’t have said anything.
就假装你没说吧
Just pretend you never did.
是说我们算泛泛之交 但其实不是
Does that mean we’re on speaking terms but not really?
意思是我们不能讨论这些事情
It means we can’t talk about those kinds of things.
好吗
Okay?
不能这样
We just can’t.
走吧 美国人
Let’s go, American!
-准备好了吗 -走吧
– Ready? – Let’s go.
差不多了
Pretty much.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-渴了吗 -渴了
– Thirsty? – Yeah.
早上好 女士
Good morning, ma’am.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me.
请问我能要杯水喝吗
Could I ask for a glass of water?
领袖墨索里尼
Il Duce.
“意大利的人♥民♥”
“People of Italy!”
那是意大利
That’s Italy.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Grazie. – You’re welcome.
快来
Come on!
这是我的秘密基地 都是我一个人的
This is my spot. It’s all mine.
我来这里读书
Come here to read.
我已经记不清在这里读了多少本书了
Can’t tell you the number of books I’ve read here.
天呐 好凉
Oh, my God, it’s freezing.
这是山上的溪水
Spring is in the mountains.
阿尔卑斯山脉
The Alpi Orobie.
这水是直接从山上流下来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!