And what is wrong with Bach? The way Bach would’ve played…
巴♥赫♥版不适合吉他
Bach never wrote it for the guitar.
实际上 我们甚至不能确定
In fact, we’re not even sure
-这到底是不是巴♥赫♥写的 -当我没问
– Bach wrote it at all. – Forget I asked.
是巴♥赫♥的弟弟写的
It’s young Bach.
他将其献给他哥哥
He dedicated it to his brother.
我说的时候有点太不客气了
我还以为他讨厌巴♥赫♥
我觉得他不喜欢我
奥利弗 埃利奥埃利奥埃利奥
教授
Professor.
你好呀
Hello.
请坐吧
Here, please.
我需要帮助
I need help.
和我说实话
Just be honest.
这是有多糟糕
How bad is it?
我觉得你的观点很有说服力 但是…
I think your insights here are persuasive, but…
-你好 -你好
– Ciao. – Ciao.
-你刚刚去了河边吗 -是的
– Have you been to the river? – Si.
玛法尔达
Mafalda!
这鱼美吧
Isn’t she beautiful?
埃利奥
Elio.
你在睡觉吗
You sleeping?
刚刚在睡
I was.
听听这些蠢话 告诉我你有什么想法
Listen to this drivel. Tell me what you think.
-等等 -什么
– Wait. – What?
我听不见
Can’t hear you.
“海德格尔主张 对于早期的希腊人而言
“For the early Greeks, Heidegger contends,
这种潜在的隐匿性构成了存在的方式
“this underlying hiddenness is constitutive of the way beings are,
不仅和它们自身有关
“not only in relation to themselves
还和其他一切实体有关
“but also in relation to other entities generally.
换言之 他们理解隐匿性不仅仅是从
“In other words, they do not construe hiddenness merely or primarily
实体和人类的关系方面入手”
in terms of entities’ relations to human beings.”
你能听明白吗
Does that make any sense to you?
我就不明白
Doesn’t make any sense to me.
我觉得你♥爸♥也不明白
I don’t think it makes any sense to your dad, either.
也许你写的时候是明白的
Maybe it did when you wrote it.
这也许是几个月来我听到的最善意的一句话了
That might be the kindest thing anybody has said to me in months.
“善意”
“Kind”?
没错 善意
Yep. Kind.
埃利奥
Elio.
过来
Come here.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
他是不是想要勾搭她
Is he trying to get it on with her?
埃利奥 他是不是已经成功了
Elio, he already succeeded?
我怎么知道
What do I know?
我要是他就好了
I’d love to be in his shoes.
谁不想成为她呢
Who wouldn’t love to be in her shoes?
她想要他 非常想要
She wants him, no matter what!
来吗
Coming?
我晚点再过去
I’ll come later.
你和我在一起是因为你生琪亚娜的气了吗
Are you with me because you’re mad at Chiara?
我为什么要生琪亚娜的气
Why would I be mad at Chiara?
因为他
Because of him.
因为谁
Because of who?
奥利弗
Of Oliver.
转过去啦
Turn around.
明晚还在这里见
Meet me here tomorrow night?
等等我
Wait for me!
快来
Come on.
我们昨晚差点就上♥床♥了…
We almost had sex last night…
玛兹亚和我
Marzia and me.
最后怎么没上
Well, why didn’t you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
努力了但是失败了总比没努力好 是吧
Well, you know, it’s better to have tried and failed, right?
我只需要鼓起勇气伸手摸她
All I had to do was find the courage to reach out and touch.
她会答应的
She would have said yes.
晚点再试一次
Well, try again later.
再试一次什么
Try what later?
西尔米奥那边的人刚刚传来消息
I just heard from the people in Sirmione.
他们说他们找到了一些东西
They say they’ve come up with something.
太好了
Fantastic.
我今天要去那边
Going there today.
-你想一起来吗 -乐意之极 谢谢
– Would you like to come along? – I would love to. Thank you.
-闻闻这个 -我可以一起去吗
– Smell this. – Can I come, too?
只要你保持沉默就行
On the condition you remain silent.
沉默是指”他话太多了”
Silent as in, “he has too many opinions,”
还是指”不要告诉其他人
or silent as in, “just not telling anybody
你挖了什么好东西上来”
what an amazing thing you’ve dug up”?
不是挖出了什么东西
Well, nothing has been dug up.
是从水里捞起来了什么
It’s what has been brought out, out of the water.
你好 琪亚娜
Ciao, Chiara!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
准备和我爸一起去加达湖
Going to Lake Garda with my dad.
他想带奥利弗看看打捞出来的东西
He wants to show Oliver where he’s dredging.
能转告他我来过一趟吗
Can you tell him I came by?
他在屋里帮我爸爸
He’s inside with my dad, helping him.
你昨晚在舞池里的表现太惊人了
You were amazing last night, on the dance floor.
-他跳得不错 -是跳得不错
– He’s a good dancer. – A good dancer.
长得也不错
He’s good-looking too.
-想撮合我们吗 -没有
– Want to get us together? – No.
进来吧
Come in.
爸爸要导航 总和安齐斯一起坐前面
Dad always sits up front with Anchise to navigate.
她似乎很喜欢你
She seems to like you a lot.
她比去年还要美
She’s more beautiful than she was last year.
我有次看到她全♥裸♥夜泳
I saw her naked on a night swim once.
身材好极了
Great body.
你就那么想让我喜欢上她吗
Trying to get me to like her?
是又怎么了
What would be the harm in that?
没怎么
No, no harm.
只是一般来说 我喜欢自己来
Just typically like to go at those things on my own,
如果你不介意的话
if you don’t mind.
今天我开车
I’ll drive today!
别假惺惺地装好客了
Just don’t play at being the good host.
安齐斯 你下午休息吧
Anchise, take the afternoon off.
孩子们 怎么了
What’s going on, boys?
奥利弗 到前面坐 帮我导航
Oliver, come. Sit up front. Be my navigator.
什么鬼啊
What? What?
-罗斯伯格博士 -塞缪尔
– Dr. Roseburg. – Samuel!
-欢迎欢迎 -看看谁来了
– Benvenuto. – Look who’s here.
-他长高了点儿是吧 -这是奥利弗
– He’s grown a bit, eh? – And this is Oliver.
你好
Ciao.
你好 特丽莎
Ciao, Teresa.
塞米 过来
Sammy! Come on!
休战吗
Truce?
孩子们
Hey, boys.
这艘船于1827年
The ship went down in 1827
在开往加达岛的途中沉没
on the way to Isola del Garda.
有流言说这个雕像是勒奇大人送给他爱人
Gossip has it this statue was a gift from Count Lechi
女低音安德莱德·曼拉诺特的礼物
to his lover, contralto Adelaide Malanotte.
普拉克西特列斯[雅典雕刻家]的真迹雕像之后
There are four known sets,
已知现存的还有四组
after the Praxiteles originals.
这个是第三组
This fellow’s at number three.
哈德良皇帝有一对 在蒂沃利出土
The Emperor Hadrian had a pair, dug up at Tivoli,
但那个烂俗到极点的
but one of the more philistine
法尼斯主教[保罗三世]把它们熔了
of the Farnese Popes melted them down
重塑成了妖艳的维纳斯
and had them recast as a particularly voluptuous Venus.
回去前谁想游个泳
Who’d like to go for a swim before we head back?
我们都是专家 如果我有自己的雕像
We’re all such pros. If I got my own statue,
估计会放在那儿
it would probably be on there.
埃利奥
Elio!
奥利弗
Oliver!
我先走了 先走了