你在这方面很有一套。
Could’ve been a nurse.
你本可以当一名护士的。
I could’ve been a doctor.
我本可以成为一名医生。
It might not be a bad idea if you started assisting more.
如果你开始帮更多的忙,这可能不是一个坏主意。
I mean…
我意思是…
maybe if a lady was helping,
如果有个女士帮忙,
they wouldn’t all tense up so much, you know.
她们就不会那么紧张了,这你懂的。
Double Determination” playing]
[《双重决定》奏起]
Every day, I walk up and down ~These hard country streets
每天,我在这些艰苦的乡村街道上~走来走去
Walk, walk, walk~walk, walk
走啊走,~走啊走
Don’t you know ~Sometimes I don’t see a smile
你不知道吗~有时候我看不到微笑
On a face I meet
在我遇见的一张脸上
Let me tell you, it’s hard
让我告诉你,这很难
To get a break~In a big old town
在一个古老的小镇上~休息
Living like me
像我一样生活
They get a pleasure~When they shoot you down
当他们击落你的时候~他们会很开心
But I think about you ~Ooh, baby
但我一直在想你~哦,宝贝
And your sweet~Sweet love at home
还有你甜蜜的~甜蜜爱人的家
You, ooh
你,哦
And your sweet~Sweet love at home
还有你甜蜜的~甜蜜爱人的家
And I get~A double determination
我得到了一个双重决定
I get a double~determination
我得到了一个双重决定
Oh, yeah!
哦,耶!
I get a double~determination
我得到了一个双重决定
-Yeah ~- Keep on keepin’ on
-是的~ -继续保持下去
Yeah, baby
是的,宝贝
You’ve never lied, my baby
你从不撒谎,我的宝贝
Oh, say I’m doin’ fine
哦,说我过得很好
Fine, fine, fine, fine
很好,很好,很好
And don’t you know ~Sometimes I’m walkin’ around
你不知道吗~有时我四处走动
And don’t have a dime
却身无分文
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
噢,是的,是的,是的
But you have faith ~In me, baby
但你却对我保持信心~宝贝
And you believe~That I can make it
你相信~我能做到
Sometimes I swear
有时,我发誓
I don’t think~I’m strong enough
我觉得我不够强壮
To take it until I think~About you, ooh, baby
直到我想起你~哦,宝贝
And your sweet~Sweet love at home
还有你那甜蜜的~甜蜜爱人的家
Ooh, ooh
噢,哦
Your sweet, sweet love~at home
你那甜蜜的~甜蜜爱人的家
And I get a…
而我得到了一个…
[rain pattering]
[雨声]
– Well, what do you think? – It’s a great view.
-那你觉得呢? -风景很好。
Okay. Give me five years for the corner office.
好的。给我五年,我就能在主管办公室里工作。
It’s… It’s got a spectacular view.
那里…那里的景色更壮观。
Open it.
打开它。
– What? – Mm-hmm.
-什么? -嗯,嗯。
What do we got here?
看看这是什么?
I just felt like you deserve a non-frozen meal.
我只是觉得你应该吃一顿非冷冻餐。
– Wow, babe, wow. – Mm-hmm.
-哇,宝贝,哇。 -嗯,嗯。
And you know I’m lousy at Italian, so…
你知道,我意大利菜烧很烂,所以…
You’re not lousy at Italian, but…
你的意大利菜一点也不烂,但是…
Yeah, but I don’t do those meatballs
是啊,但我不像他们那样
like they do the meatballs.
做像样的肉丸。
Come here.
到这儿来。
– Honey, the door. – It’s fine.
-亲爱的,关上门。 -没事的。
It’s locked.
它锁上了。
How’s art class goin’?
美术课上得怎么样?
Oh, ah, goodness. So much work.
哦,天啊,功课很多。
Ah, but it’s wonderful.
但是都很精彩。
How come you never bring anything home?
你怎么从来不带作品回家?
Oh, honey, I…
哦,亲爱的,我…
Nothing I paint is worth bringing home. Believe me.
我画的东西,都不值得带回家。相信我。
Well, maybe I’d like one of your paintings for my room.
也许,我想在我的房♥间里,挂一幅你的画。
I mean, it’s okay if you don’t want to.
我是说,如果你不想也没关系。
Thank you for making me feel like Picasso.
感谢你把我当成了毕加索。
Don’t push it, Mom.
不要勉强,妈妈。
I want to learn the entire procedure.
我想学习整个手术的过程。
You’re gonna teach me.
你要教会我。
Sure. Yeah, why not?
当然好啊,为什么不呢?
Maybe after that, you can ask someone else
也许在那之后,你可以请别人教你
to teach you open-heart surgery, brain surgery, you know?
开膛手术,脑外科手术,你懂吗?
Sure, why not?
当然,为什么不呢?
Do you think just anybody can pick it up on a whim?
你觉得,任何人只要一时兴起,就能掌握它吗?
Well, you obviously did.
那你显然是做到了。
Because you’re not a doctor.
因为你还不是一名医生。
You want me to show you my medical degree?
你想让我给你看,我的医学学位证书吗?
– Well, that would be a trick. – Excuse me?
-好吧,那是一个骗局。 -说什么呢?
The university has no record
这所大学没有
of you ever attending medical school there,
你上过医学院的记录,
which makes sense when you think about it.
仔细想想,也就说得通了。
Why would a real doctor
一个真正的医生,为什么要
risk his medical license
拿他的行医执照
performing illegal abortions out of a run-down apartment?
冒险在一个破旧的公♥寓♥里,做非法堕胎?
Hey!
嘿!
I keep a very pristine shop.
我的买♥♥卖♥♥一直都很干净。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
Maybe I care about the women, huh?
也许是我关心那些妇女,嗯?
You ever think about that?
你关心过她们吗?
If that were true,you would charge a lot less.
如果那是真的,你会少收很多钱。
My fee is entirely reasonable.
我的收费是完全合理的。
You have a swimming pool.
你家还有个游泳池。
I’m the best you’ve got.
在你们能找的人中,我是最好的。
Don’t make me tell Virginia you’re not a real doctor.
别逼我告诉弗吉妮娅,你不是真正的医生。
You’re going to teach me…
你要教我…
please.
求你了。
Please.
请教我。
Lesson one.
第一课。
You ever scoop seeds out of a pumpkin?
你刮过南瓜里的种子吗?
Uh, sure.
呃,当然了。
It’s like that.
这就有点像那样。
For most of the procedures that I do.
我做的大多数手术。
…age 35 in Chicago…
…35岁,住在芝加哥…
I’m headed~In the right direction
我正朝着~正确的方向前进
I’m headed~In the right direction
我正朝着~正确的方向前进
I’m headed~In the right direction
我正朝着~正确的方向前进
Oh, baby
哦,宝贝
I’m headed~In the right direction
我正朝着~正确的方向前进
Oh yeah
喔,是的。
Are we havin’ a party?
我们要开派对吗?
A bake sale. Uh… you know.
糕饼义卖♥♥。呃…你知道的。
Did you make extra for us?
你给我们多做了吗?
Sure. Yes. Let’s… I’ll get you a plate.
当然了。是的。我们就…我给你拿个盘子。
Okay, terrific. They look delicious.
好的,棒极了。看起来很好吃。
Okay, one more shot.
好吧,再来一针。
This is to keep you from bleeding too much.
这是为了防止你失血过多。
It’s a nice, easy one.
这你不用担心。
– Ready? – Hmm.
-准备好了吗? -嗯。
Okay, let’s take a deep breath.
好吧,让我们深呼吸。
Breathe in… and out.
深吸一口气…呼出。
That’s it.
就这样。
It takes a minute to kick in.
需要一分钟才能起效。
Come here.
过来一下。
– Like that? – Mm-hmm.
-就像那样? -是的。
Don’t make me regret this.
别让我对这事后悔。
It’s not that hard, Virginia.
没那么难,弗吉妮娅。
I could do it myself. You could do it.
我可以自己做。你也可以做到的。
What are you smoking? We’re not doctors, Joy.
你抽的是什么烟? 我们不是医生,乔伊。
– Neither is Dean. – What?
-迪恩也不是。 -什么?
Oh, shit. Oh, I promised I wasn’t gonna tell you that.
哦,我该死。我保证过不告诉你的。
– Holy shit. – It’s not rocket science.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!