哦,我是每天都用的。
It makes me feel,I don’t know, rich.
它让我觉得,我也说不清,很富有。
It’s silly, right?
这很傻,对吧?
Yeah.
有点。
No, not at all. In fact, Charlotte,
不,一点儿也不。其实,夏洛特,
let’s use the good china tonight.
今晚我们就可以用好的瓷器。
– Every day is a holiday. – Yeah. That’s the spirit.
-每天都是过节。 -是的,这才是发自内心的。
– Where is it, honey? – The dining room.
-在哪里,亲爱的? -在餐厅。
Can you go get it?
你能去拿吗?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
– Thank you so much for this. – Anytime.
-非常感谢你。 -随叫随到。
Lynette, 40. LMP ten weeks. She has 37 dollars.
利奈特,40岁。最后一次月经10个星期前。她只有37美元。
– Next card. – This is bullshit.
-下一张卡片。 -这也太扯淡了。
Well, these women need our help
这些女人和有钱的女人一样
just as much as the ones with money.
都需要我们的帮助。
We can’t change what it costs, Joy.
我们不能改变服务价格,乔依。
It’s economics.
这是经济学。
It’s interesting how economics always seems to mean
有趣的是,经济学似乎总是意味着
that Black women get screwed.
黑人女性会受骗上当。
We’re screwing plenty of white women,
我们也勒索过,很多白人女人,
if that makes you feel any better.
如果这能让你感觉好点的话。
Please, can we not make this about race.
拜托,我们能不能别扯到种族问题上。
Look around the room, Virginia.
看看这房♥间,弗吉妮娅。
We are a bunch of white ladies. Yes.
我们是一群白人女士。是的。
You know, that’s not the intent.
你知道,这不是我们有意这样的。
I don’t care about intent. I care about results.
我不在乎意图。我在乎结果。
You did not try hard enough with the Panther Sisters.
你对黑豹姐妹,不够努力关怀。
And then you insulted the Black Feminist Alliance.
然后你侮辱了黑人女权主义联盟。
They were batshit, screaming at me about abortion
她们是疯子,对我大吼堕胎
and Black genocide…
和黑人种族灭绝…
They are not batshit.
她们不是疯子。
God, I knew you would do this. I just…
天啊,我就知道你会这么做。我只是…
How can you still be so oblivious?
你怎么还这么不在意我们?
Black genocide, that is not batshit!
黑人种族灭绝,那不是疯话!
I should not have used that word.
我不该用那个词的。
How dare you!
你怎么敢这样!
Come on, Gwen.
算了吧,格温。
We fucking marched together in Memphis.
我们一起在孟菲斯游♥行♥过。
Oh, here we go again.
哦,又来了。
Well, I don’t know what to do about this.
我不知道该怎么办了。
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做?
Pay for every Black woman’s procedure myself?
自己为每个黑人女性的人工流产手术买♥♥单?
Why not? Go for it.
为什么不?就要这么做。
– Liar. Drink. – Give me a break.
-骗子。喝吧。 -让我歇一会。
Wouldn’t you rather me take off my belt? Huh?
难道你不希望,我把腰带解开吗? 嗯?
– Drink. – All right. To you.
-喝酒。 -好吧。敬你。
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯。嗯。
– Whoo! – Your turn.
-呜! -该你了。
How old are you?
你多大了?
You sly son of a bitch. Hmm…
你这个狡猾的王八蛋。嗯…
Good. Take off your shirt.
好。脱掉你的衬衫。
You don’t get to tell me what to take off.
你没资格告诉我,该脱什么。
That’s not how the game is played.
游戏不是这么玩的。
You know, you’re a real ballbuster.
你知道吗,你真是个混♥蛋♥。
That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的,最好听的话。
– Okay, my turn. – Okay.
-好,轮到我了。 —好的。
– Um, what’s your IQ? – One eighty-four.
-你的智商是多少? -184。
– Huh? Really? – Mm.
-哈?真的? -嗯。
Is that the Stanford-Binet or the Wechsler test?
这是斯坦福-比奈测验还是韦氏测验?
– You liar! – Goddamn it.
-你个骗子! -真该死。
You know, let’s stop, uh, flying through all the questions. Yeah?
你知道,我们不要,呃,掠过所有问题。是吗?
How about, uh,
不如,呃,
let’s take everything off and watch you admire me.
让我们把衣服都脱♥光♥,让你欣赏我。
You know, besides, older broads
你知道,而且,老女人
really do it for me.
真的会为我这么做。
Oh. Good to know, Dean.
哦。很高兴知道这个,迪恩。
– Uh-huh. – Good to know.
—嗯。 -很高兴知道。
– Oh my God. – I’m all yours.
-哦,我的上帝。 -我整个人都是你的。
– Put him away. – Okay.
-把你那玩意儿收好。 -好的。
Yeah.
是的。
Why don’t you tell me what you want?
你为什么不告诉我,你想要什么?
– A favor. – Mm-hmm.
-帮个忙。 -嗯,嗯。
I know you came down by a hundred.
我知道你会少收100块的。
It’s still out of reach for a lot of women.
对很多女性来说,这仍然是遥不可及的。
Will you give it a rest, please?
你能让我消停一会儿吗?
Seven years in med school. Do you know what that costs?
在医学院读了七年。你知道那要花多少钱吗?
I support my mother and the mob.
我得养活我母亲,还要给黑帮交保护费。
I mean, they’re gouging me for their cut.
我是说,他们要在我身上挖钱。
– I’m making peanuts as it is. – What if you made more money?
-我就是小人物。 -如果你赚了更多钱呢?
I’m listening.
我在听。
What if we guaranteed you ten procedures a week?
如果我们保证你一周做十次手术呢?
Every week.
每周。
– At my full rate? – At your full rate.
-按照我的全价吗? -就按你的开价。
And every week, you do two for free.
而每周,你做两次免费手术。
One, and you take off your panties. I won’t look.
第一,你脱掉你的内♥裤♥。我不会看的。
I just want to know that they’re off.
我只想知道,这些也是免费的。
Two, and I’ll take off my blouse right now.
第二,我现在就脱掉我的上衣。
Are you wearing a bra?
你戴着乳罩吗?
– It’s a deal. – Okay.
-成交。 -好的。
– Now we got a party, huh? – Hmm.
-现在,我们就来场派对,好吗? -嗯。
Let’s go.
我们开始吧。
Yeah!
好的!
Oh yeah! Turn around! Turn around! Hey! Hey…
噢,是的!转过身!转过身!嘿!嘿…
Hey… Oh, come on!
嘿…哦,来吧!
You said you weren’t wearing a bra.
你说你没穿胸罩。
I’m not. I’m not.
我没穿。我没穿。
Deal’s a deal, Dean. I took off the blouse.
一言为定,迪恩。我脱掉了上衣。
Go fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Good night, Deano.
晚安,迪诺。
Take the vodka with you.
走时把伏特加带上。
– Good deal. – You’re unbelievable.
-很划算。 -你太不可思议了。
Two for free every week. That’s the deal.
每周进行两次免费手术。这是谈妥了的。
– What’s the catch? – There’s always a catch.
-有什么隐患吗? -这样做总会有隐患的。
We find more women who can pay.
我们找到更多,能付得起钱的女人。
– And sisters get priority? – That’s the idea.
-那我们黑人姐妹能获得优先吗? -就是这么想的。
Yes.
是的。
That’s it.
这样就行了。
Great.
很棒。
I need to use the bathroom.Can you handle the Ergotrate?
我要上厕所。你能用催产素吗?
Mm, just like you taught me last time.
嗯,就像你上次教我的那样。
– Yes? – Great. Thank you.
-对吗? -很好,谢谢你。
Mm-hmm.
嗯,嗯。
Okay, Judith, one more shot.
朱蒂丝,再来打一针。
Well, this one…
那么,这一针…
is gonna keep you from bleeding too much.
能防止你失血过多。
– I hate shots. – Oh, we all do.
-我讨厌打♥针♥。 -哦,我们都讨厌。
The good news is this one just goes in your thigh. Ready?
好消息是,这针只会注射进你的大腿。准备好了吗?
– Mm-hmm. – Okay.
-嗯,嗯。 -好的。
Okay. Take a deep breath.
好吧。深呼吸。
– Ready? – Mm-hmm.
准备好了吗? -嗯,嗯。
And exhale.
再呼气。
– That’s it. – I… I didn’t even feel it.
-就这样。 —我…我甚至没有感觉到。
Okay.
很好。
Dr. Dean is gonna dilate you now.
迪恩医生现在要给你扩张。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I need to dilate your cervix
在刮宫手术开始前,
before the extraction can begin, okay?
我需要扩张你的宫颈,好吗?
We’re halfway through.
我们已经完成一半了。
– Okay. – Okay.
-好了。 -好了。
It’s kind of a shame.
感觉有点儿耻辱。
You got a knack for this.