克莱默的案子快把我逼疯了。
Barry’s up my ass to put in even more hours,
巴瑞催着我再多工作几个小时,
and I come home to an empty house, and…
结果我回家的时候家里空无一人,然后…
…don’t know where anyone is or what they’re doing.
…不知道你们娘俩在哪里,在做什么。
And I’m sick of frozen meatloaf.
我厌倦了冷冻肉饼。
We have it three days a week
我们一周有三天要吃这玩意,
because my wife goes to art class.
因为我妻子要去上美术课。
I…
我…
I need to be with other people…
我需要和其他人在一起…
who think and do.
那些能思考并行动的人。
I’ll make you a drink. How about a Manhattan?
我给你弄杯喝的。来一杯曼哈顿怎么样?
Sure.
很好。
You don’t have to tell my mom, right?
你没必要告诉我妈妈,对吧?
That’s between you and your mom.
那是你和你妈妈之间的事。
– It was my first time. – I should hope so.
-这是我的第一次。 -我希望如此。
I didn’t even know I could get pregnant like that.
我都不知道,我能这样怀孕。
I mean, we were standing up.
我是说,我们都站着做♥爱♥的。
I just don’t really know how everything works down there.
我只是不知道,那里的一切是怎么回事。
Joy, you must have explained this to your daughter.
乔依,你一定跟你自己的女儿解释过了。
Want to take a stab?
想试试教她吗?
Oh, uh… Well, uh…
哦。呃…那么,呃…
Izzie, uh,
伊兹,呃,
you…
你…
– You have… – …a vagina…
-你长了… -…一个阴♥道♥…
Okay, just hold it. Hold this.
好吧,先慢点儿。拿着。
Okay.
好吧。
Here is your vulva.
这是你的外阴。
This is the labia.
这是阴♥唇♥。
Inside here is the vagina.
这里面就是阴♥道♥。
This is the vaginal canal.
这就是阴♥道♥。
That looks like a rabbit.
那看起来像只兔子。
Above that is your cervix and your uterus.
上面是你的宫颈和子♥宫♥。
These are the ovaries.
这些是卵巢。
– That’s where the eggs are. – Mm.
-那是产生卵子的地方。 -嗯。
Please tell me you at least know what the clitoris is.
请告诉我你至少知道阴蒂是什么。
She knows.
她知道。
What’s Goin’ On Down There” playing]
[《下面会发生什么》奏起]
Nobody knows about
没人知道
Nobody knows abou~What’s goin’ on down there
没有人知道~下面发生了什么事
Who’s gonna tell about
谁能告诉我
Who’s gonna tell abou ~What’s goin’ on down there…
谁来告诉我~下面到底发生了什么…
No, no.
不,不。
Uh…
呃…
– [music continues]-Nobody knows about
-[音乐继续] -没人知道
Nobody knows abou ~What’s goin’ on down there
没人知道~下面会发生什么
Who’s gonna tell about
谁能告诉我
Who’s gonna tell abou ~What’s goin’ on down there
谁能告诉我~下面会怎样
We sing you this song ~So you know what’s true
我们唱了这首歌♥~你就会知道什么是真实的
And you’ve got to take i ~With you everywhere you go
无论你去哪里~你都要带上我
Because it’s up to you, oh
因为这取决于你,哦
Nobody knows about
没人知道
– Nobody knows about…~- Joy?
-没人知道… -乔伊?
– What’s goin’ on down there – [song concludes]
-下面会发生什么 -[音乐结束]
What?
什么?
This girl is shaking like a poodle at the groomer.
这姑娘抖得,像只面对美容师的贵宾犬。
I can’t give her her shots.
我不能给她打♥针♥。
She’s so jumpy. Can you help out?
她太神经质了。你能帮忙吗?
Please.
请帮一下。
– It’s Marion.- Thank you.
-她叫玛丽安。 -谢谢你。
Marion.
玛丽安。
I can’t do this. I can’t.
我不能做这个。我做不到。
– I know I need to, but… – I know. I was so scared too.
-我知道我需要做,但是… -我理解。我也很害怕。
You did this?
你做过吗?
I did. Well, Dr. Dean did.
我做过,就是迪恩医生做的。
– Yeah. – Did it hurt?
-是的。 -疼吗?
It did. But you know what?
是的。但你知道吗?
It was over in 20 minutes.
20分钟就结束了。
Twenty minutes out of all the minutes of your whole life.
这只是你一生中的20分钟。
You can do anything for 20 minutes, can’t you?
你能在20分钟内做任何事,对吧?
Okay.
好吧。
And… And I’ll stay here with you. Is that okay?
我会留在这里陪你。可以吗?
As long as you can keep her steady.
只要你能稳住她。
I can do that. Okay.
我可以做到的。好吧。
Twenty minutes, then we’re going for spaghetti.
二十分钟后,我们去吃意大利面。
Okay?
好吗?
Hey, stranger.
嘿。陌生人。
You’re starting early.
你那么早就出门。
No time like the present. Come join me?
现在是最好的时机。来和我一起吗?
Oh, I can’t.Uh, art class.
哦,我不能。我要上美术课。
I’ve… I’ve just been so busy.
我一直…我只是太忙了。
What’s really going on with you?
你到底怎么了?
Nothing I can’t handle.
没有我处理不了的。
Okay.
好吧。
You know where I am.Come find me if you need me.
你知道我在哪儿。如果你需要我就来找我。
Six hundred dollars?
600块钱?
Is there anything you can sell, Mrs. Burr?
伯尔太太,你有什么可以卖♥♥的吗?
I don’t think so.
我想不出什么。
My husband would notice.
我丈夫会注意到的。
Is there any other option?
还有别的选择吗?
A payment plan or something?
分期付款,还是什么?
– Maybe… – Uh…
-也许… -呃…
I’m… I’m sorry.
我…我很抱歉。
You’ll get used to it.
你会习惯的。
They borrow, beg, sell everything they have,
她们借钱,乞讨,变卖♥♥所有财产,
tap the boyfriend.
敲诈她们的男友。
– How can Dean charge so much? – Because he can.
-迪恩怎么要价这么高? -因为他能做。
– We should be able to help her. – We should.
-我们应该能帮助她。-我们应该。
But we can’t help anybody who can’t pay.
但我们帮不了那些付不起钱的人。
Do you smoke?
你抽烟吗?
Everybody smokes.
没人都抽烟。
Puff, puff, pass, Joy.
吹,吹,散出,乔伊。
[coughs]
[咳嗽声]
Sycamore dreamer ~Get off your knees
梧桐树下的做梦者~跪下来吧
Come hear the music play
来听一首音乐声响起
Sycamore dreamer
梧桐树下的做梦者
Come down~from your dream…
从你的梦里醒来吧…
This is so good.
这太棒了。
I’m gonna send you back to your old man high as hell.
我要把你送回到你老公身边,让你爽翻天。
Your problems won’t heal…
你的问题不会痊愈…
I miss you.
我想你。
…The look of despair ~In your eyes
…绝望的眼神~在你的眼中
Your worries ~Won’t break up…
你的担心~不会分手…
Just give me a second to wake up.
你得容我清醒一下。
…The breeze flows right
…微风正在吹过
Through your mind
吹过你的思绪
– Lana? – Hi.
-拉娜? -嗨。
Uh, Joy’s… She’s still not home.
呃,乔伊…她还没有回来。
I made an extra and I figured, “What the hell.”
我多做了一份,我寻思,“管它呢”。
I was just gonna put it in the freezer anyway,
我本来打算,把它放进冰箱的,
but you and Charlotte are probably hungry for home cooked.
但你和夏洛特可能饿了,想吃家常菜了。
So pop it in the oven at 350.
放进烤箱,温度设为为350度。
– Just… Just pop it in there. – Oh, my gosh.
-只要…只要放进去就行。 -哦,我的上帝。
You’ve never even opened an oven, have you?
你从没开过烤箱,对吧?
Let me show you how to warm it up.
我来给你演示一下,怎么加热。
Okay.
好的。
So, we’re set.
那么,我们有饭吃了。
Dad, you want to help?
爸爸,你不去帮一把吗?
Oh, no, honey, I’ve got it under control.
不,亲爱的,我已经做好了。
Now, where does your mom keep the good china?
现在,你妈妈把好瓷器放在哪里?
You know, we only use that on holidays.
我们只在节假日才用。
Oh, I use mine every day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!