没有,但我认为,这不会有伤害的。
Erin and I are gonna do it.
艾琳和我要去染头发。
Your hair is beautiful.
你的头发很漂亮。
Blonde is so much prettier and cleaner.
金发要漂亮得多,也显得干净得多。
My hair looks like dirt.
我的头发,看起来很脏。
She won’t even let me get my ears pierced.
她甚至不让我穿刺耳洞。
I don’t want you giving the impression to people
我不想让你给别人印象,
that you’re… fast.
显得你很…成熟。
– She’s a woman now. – Hey.
-她现在已经是个女人了。 -嘿。
And women make their own decisions, Mrs. Griffin.
女人应该自己做决定,格里芬夫人。
– Shut up. – Right?
-别说了。 -对吗?
Charlotte.
夏洛特。
– You got your period? – Jesus Christ. Stop it.
-你来月经了嘛? -天啊。别再说了。
Honey! Why didn’t you say something?
亲爱的!你为什么不早说?
That’s embarrassing. No, stop.
这很难为情的。别,别说了。
You know it happens to everyone.
你知道,每人都会这样的。
No, I just don’t want to talk about it. Stop. Stop. Shut up.
不,我只是不想谈这个。别说。别说了。闭嘴。
Did you find the supplies?
你找到帮助用品了吗?
Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Erin, I’m sure you knew everything there was to know
艾琳,我相信,你得到这些东西的时候,
when you got yours.
已经什么都懂了。
I’m sorry, Erin. That was very rude.
对不起,艾琳。这样也太不礼貌了。
I had to figure it out on my own.
我必须自己来处理这些事情。
My dad had just died on us.
我爸爸不久才在我们面前去世。
– And then my mom, she… – No, I know, honey.
-那时,我的妈妈,她… -别说了,我知道,亲爱的。
I’m… I’m sorry. I really am sorry.
我…我很抱歉。我真的很抱歉。
All right, you put the casserole on the table
好了,我已经把炖锅放在台上了,
and grab the green beans for me, Erin.
艾琳,替我抓一把青豆来。
Something smells good in here. Hello?
闻着可真香啊。 有人吗?
Hello!
有人!
– Okay, that’s… – Can we say Grace tonight?
-好吧,那… -我们今晚能做祷告吗?
Oh, we only do that when…
哦,我们只是在…
– On certain occasions… – I’d like to tonight. For Erin.
-特殊的场合才… -我想今晚就进行,为了艾琳。
Okay.
好的。
Uh… God is good. God is great.
嗯…上帝是善良的。上帝是伟大的。
May He bless…
愿他祝福…
May He bless this house and the… this food.
愿他祝福这个家和…这顿饭。
– Amen. – Amen.
-阿门。 -阿门。
– Amen. – Amen.
-阿门。 -阿门。
Erin, pass me your dish.
艾琳,把盘子递给我。
Honey, will you go get the water?
亲爱的,你去拿点水来好吗?
I forgot the… the water.
我忘了…水。
– You all right? – Yeah.
-你没事吧? -是的。
I just forgot the water pitcher.
我只是忘了把水壶拿过来了。
How’s your mom doing, Erin?
你妈妈怎么样了,艾琳?
She’s doing good.
她很好。
That’s good. Is that enough?
这很好。这就够了吗?
Oh, it’s terrible. Okay, I… – …I knew it.
哦,这太糟糕了吧,我… 我就知道。
Well…
那么…
I should have laid off the adjectives.
我应该少用形容词的。
Baby.
宝贝。
You have not lost your touch.
你还没有失去你的感触。
What you did,
你所做的,
you made me sound like Clarence Darrow.
你把我说得像克拉伦斯·达罗。
(1858-1938年,美国著名律师)
– Don’t go easy on me. – I’m not.
-别哄我开心了。 -我没有。
– Really? – Really.
-真的吗? -真的。
It’s beautiful.
写得真棒。
Oh, you okay?
哦,你没事吧?
I truly don’t want to be the kind of guy
我真不想成为那种让妻子
that makes his wife cry.
哭泣的家伙。
No, it’s the hormones.
不,这是荷尔蒙的问题。
Okay.
好了。
Following In Front” playing]
《跟随前沿》奏起
Summertime is gone~And left its songs with me
夏天已逝,只给我留下它的歌♥声
Left its sultry evenings~And its memory
留下了它那闷热的夜晚~和它的记忆
Chilly autumn winds are~Stirring in the air
寒冷的秋风在空气中搅动
I feel that I must~Follow summer everywhere
我觉得我必须~跟着夏天到处走
Everywhere
到处走
Everywhere
到处走
Everywhere
到处走
Sister Ray” playing]
“雷伊姐姐”奏起
Doc and Sally inside
医生和萨利在里面
They’re cooking~For the down five
他们正在做饭~为了接下的五个人
Who’s staring at Miss Rayon
谁在盯着丽昂小姐
Who’s busy licking up~Her pig pen…
谁在忙着收拾~她的猪圈…
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Making dinner. Come join me.
做晚饭,来一起做。
That’s Lou Reed. No one cooks to the Velvet Underground.
这事卢.里德。没人会在做饭时,听地下丝绒乐队的歌♥。
…I said~I couldn’t hit it sideways
…我说过~我不能弃之不顾
Oh, just like~Sister Ray said…
哦,就像雷伊姐姐说的…
– Wanna join me? – Okay.
-想和我一起吗? -好吧。
All right.
那就好。
…Rosie and Miss Rayon…
…罗西和丽昂小姐…
Are you all right? Too old to keep up?
你还好吗?太老了,跟不上?
…Who just got back ~From Carolina…
...谁刚从卡罗莱纳回来…
Mom!
妈妈!
…She said she didn’t~Like the weather…
….她说她不喜欢~不喜欢这天气…
– Hey. – Hey.
-嘿。 -嘿。
– Where is she? – She’s up.
-她在哪里? -她醒来了。
She’s… She’s actually doing well.
她正…她的情况,其实正在好转。
– Yeah? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-是吗? -舍得,是的,是的。
– It’s okay. She’s okay. – Okay. She’s… Okay.
-没事了,她没事了。 -那就好。她的…没事了。
– Uh, Charlotte… Did Charlotte… – They’re up in the cafeteria.
-呃,夏洛特…夏洛特… -她们在食堂。
Okay. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来帮忙。
– Yeah. – What about the…
-没关系。 -那什么怎么样…
Is the baby okay?
宝宝没事吗?
Oh, I don’t know. I’m sorry.
哦,我很抱歉我不清楚。
She’s… She’s just in there.
她…她就在那里。
Okay. Okay.
好的。好的。
Hey.
嘿。
Mrs. Griffin’s cardiomyopathy of pregnancy
格里芬夫人的心肌炎病发生在
in the first trimester, it’s very rare.
怀孕的前三个月,非常罕见。
But it is, without question,
但毫无疑问,
the cause of the congestive heart failure.
这是导致充血性心力衰竭的原因。
Okay, so, uh, what’s the treatment?
好吧,那治疗方法是什么?
To not be pregnant.
不再怀孕。
And if she weren’t,
如果她不这样,
the condition would reverse itself over time.
随着时间的推移,病情会自行向不利发展。
There’s… There’s no other treatment?
就没有…就没有救治的办法了吗?
There’s got to be something we could do, right?
我们肯定能做点什么,对吧?
We, um… We could ask the board
我们,呃……我们可以请求董事会
for permission to perform a therapeutic termination.
批准进行治疗性终止妊娠手术。
What?
什么?
That’s the only option?
这是唯一的选择吗?
I’m afraid so.
我恐怕是这样的。
Charlotte’s gonna spend the night at Lana’s.
夏洛特会去拉娜家过夜的。
Mm-hmm.
行吧。
Don’t you worry.
你别着急。
You let me do that. We’re gonna be…
你让我来吧。我们会…
I’m gonna make this work.
我会成功的。
I still have so much left to do.
我还有很多事要做。
The doctor said there was a chance.
医生说还有机会。
We have to hold on to that.
我们得抓住这一点。
Why?
为什么?
We don’t have a choice.
我们别无选择。
Maybe your firm could help us.
也许你们公♥司♥,可以帮助我们。
They have powerful bosses.
他们有强大的老板。
I’m a criminal litigator. How can I possibly…
我是刑事诉讼律师。我怎么可能…
I don’t cut corners. I… I’m not a rule breaker.
我从不走后门。我…我不是打破规则的人。
I… I follow rules. I don’t lie.
我…我遵守规则。我不会说谎。