We hope all DNC delegates
我们希望所有民♥主♥党全国大会的代表们
have enjoyed your stay.
能在这里渡过愉快时光。
And we look forward to seeing you next time.
我们期待下次再见到你。
Happy hour for all delegates has been extended one hour
会议期间,我们为所有与会代表们,准备了一小时的
each night of the convention.
酒吧打折的快乐时光。
Yo, Bennett, cover that door!
嗨,班尼特,堵住那道门!
Yippies are rounding the corner, so hold that line.
雅皮士们到处都是,看好警戒线。
Surround the northwest corner.
围护住西北角。
Step back, ma’am.
请靠后,夫人。
Everybody, we have barricades standing by.
各位,我们已设置路障。
(珍妮热♥线♥)
What are they chanting?
他们在喊什么?
Yippie stuff.
雅皮士的那些口号♥。
We got eyes on them.
我们盯着他们呢。
They’re coming from the south and the north.
他们来自南方和北方。
About a block away now.
现在大概一个街区远了。
About 100 feet off the east corner!
离建筑大约100英尺!
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在观看!
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在观看!
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在观看!
The whole world is watching!
全世界都在观看!
– You all right? – Hmm. Yes.
-你还好吧? -嗯,是的。
Okay. Let’s go. Valet’s got the car out back. Hey.
好的。我们走吧。司机把车停在后面了。嘿。
On the ground.
趴在地上。
They were barely older than Charlotte.
他们比夏洛特大不了多少。
Baby, Charlotte’s not going to get mixed up in a riot.
宝贝,夏洛特不会卷入这场暴♥乱♥的。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because she’s our daughter.
因为她是我们的女儿。
[收音机里《生命中最美好的》奏起]
“The whole world is watching.”
“全世界都在观看。”
That’s what they were chanting.
这就是他们反复呼喊的口号♥。
1968年八月
…And I do
…而我愿意
Yes, these ar ~The best things in life
是的,这些是~生命中最好的东西
WCHA, Chicago.
西部大学曲棍球联合会,芝加哥分部。
I’ll, uh…
我来,呃…
Okay.All right, watch your step.
好吧。 注意脚下。
– Thank you. – Do me a favor.
-谢谢你。 -给我个机会嘛。
– Don’t be long. – I’ll be quick.
-别太久了。 -我去一下就回来。
I love you.
我爱你。
– What’s that? – It’s an egg.
-这是是啥? -是一个蛋。
A square egg?
一个方形的蛋?
One of the girls must have a square egg wig.
肯定有个女孩戴着方形鸡蛋假发。
I don’t get it.
我不能理解。
Maybe you have to be drunk to get it.
也许,你只有喝醉了才能理解。
It’s really funny, Mom.
这真的很好玩,妈妈。
These rich people from New York
不就是一帮纽约来的富人们
move to this broken-down farmhouse.
来到这座破旧的农舍里。
The wife is from a made-up country and talks really funny.
妻子来自一个虚构的国家,说话很有趣。
Hungary is not a made-up country.
匈牙利可不是一个虚构的国家。
Oh, thank God you know that.
哦,上帝啊,就显你知道吗?
And her hair is beautiful.
她的发型很漂亮。
You have fun tonight?
你今晚有意思嘛?
Mm. Small talk with lawyers’ wives.
嗯,就是与那些律师的妻子们闲聊天。
Hotel food.
酒店的饭菜。
Endured a cha-cha with the senior partner.
还得忍♥耐和高级合伙人跳恰恰舞。
– Yippie demonstration. – Huh?
-雅皮士去示♥威♥了。 -啊?
It was… It’s a lot of…
有点…就是有点…
It was like a… You could, like, feel…
有点儿…你能感觉到…
a shifting current there.
那里有种潮流的转变。
The cops are as young as the Yippies.
那些警♥察♥和雅皮士们年龄都差不多。
All right, slowpoke. Come on.
好了,傻丫头,回家吧。
– Oh, Mom. – It’s time.
-哦,妈妈。 -已经到时间了。
Erin will fill you in in the morning.
艾琳明早会替你叫我起床的。
Mm-hmm.
没错。
Thank you for keeping her indoors.
感谢你们,把她留在你们家里。
– Good night, Erin. – Night.
-晚安,艾琳。 -晚安。
You okay?
你没事吧?
Joy?
乔伊?
Again?
又反应了?
Should you see the doctor?
你要去看看医生吗?
I see him again next week.
我下周再去看医生。
Can you rub my feet?
你能帮我捏捏脚吗?
My ankles are as big as Dumbo’s.
我的脚踝肿的很厉害。
– No, they’re not. – Oh, my God.
-不,它们还不至于。 -哦,我的天。
Just raise it.
就会缓解的。
You okay to look at the Kramer brief for me?
你可以帮我看看克雷默的案情摘要吗?
Best editor I ever had.
你是我见过的最好的编辑。
– In college. – Ever.
-在大学时期吗? -永远都是。
Yes, of course, but…
当然了,但是…
can it wait?
能让我歇一会吗?
There’s something that can’t wait.
有些事情是等不了的。
Come here.
过来。
You should become partner more often.
如果你经常这样努力,早就当上合伙人了。
Come here. Talk to you about something.
到这儿来,我要和你说件事。
Oh, yeah.
哦,好的。
– Oh, honey? – Yeah?
-哦,亲爱的? -什么?
Just… the baby.
只是…我肚子里的宝宝。
It’s okay. Doctor said it was fine.
没关系。医生说这会没事的。
No, I know. It’s that… I just… I feel… I feel huge.
不行,我懂。这会…我只是…觉得…已经很大了。
– All right. – I’m sorry.
-那好吧。 -我很抱歉。
No, don’t be sorry. Don’t be sorry.
不,不用抱歉。不用道歉。
Mm, you know, it’s just that I don’t…
嗯,你知道的,只是我不…
I guess I could be convinced to do something else.
我想我可能会被说服,去做别的事。
What’s that?
那是什么事?
When you have a big brain…
你啥时候,才能脑洞大开呀…
– Ah. – …why don’t you use it?
-啊。 -…你为什么不试一下呢?
Oh, I… I think I have an idea.
哦,我…我想,我已经有主意了。
– It’s just that… – Oh, you do?
-就是那样… -哦,你愿意吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。是的。
– You let me know. – Okay.
-你得让我知道。 -好吧。
So far, I like the idea.
此刻,我喜欢这个主意。
Oh, go easy while I’m on the job.
哦,我在工作时,你自己就随意吧。
It’s not a job if you’re not getting paid.
如果你得不到报酬,你就不是在工作。
Is that any good?
这本书写得好吗?
I wanted to read it when it came out,
它出版时,我曾想读它,
and then, you know, life.
后来,你也知道,生活琐事缠身。
Hmm, I don’t know.
嗯,我说不好。
Woman cracking up.
女人精神崩溃。
No love, nowhere. Group therapy.
没有爱情,哪儿都没有。 集体治疗。
It’s a Christmas gift from Roy’s mother.
这书是罗伊他妈送的圣诞节礼物。
Right?
没错吧?
I mean, your own mother-in-law giving you a book like this?
我是说,你的婆婆会给你这样的书吗?
What is it?
吃的啥?
Beats me.
我也说不清。
Doctor’s orders.
医生嘱咐的。
For when I feel, um…
当我感觉,嗯…
nothing.
没什么。
Hmm, I better not.
嗯,我最好别这样。
When Roy died,
当罗伊死的时候,
people started looking at me funny.
人们开始想看我的笑话。
Cocked their heads, you know, in the way people do
当他们不想和你眼光接触时,你知道的,
when they can’t look you in the eye.
他们就把头扬起。
Or the way people do when they think
或者当人们认为,你可能会
you might swan dive off the Wabash Avenue Bridge.
从沃巴什大道大桥上跳下扎进水中的时候。
“Oh, Lana…” is all anyone could manage.
“哦,拉娜…”这是所有人都能料想到的。
An incomplete thought.
一个未遂的想法。
That’s me.
这就是我。
Those swan dives.
让他们跳进水中吧。
– Mrs. Griffin? – Hmm?
-格里芬夫人? -嗯?
Did you go blonde for Mr. Griffin?
你为格里芬先生染过金发吗?
No, but I’m sure it didn’t hurt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!