The cabin that we knew
变成华丽城♥堡♥为两人打造
Becomes a shining castle built for two
我和你
Me and you
女人烹饪的馅饼蛋糕
The pies and cakes a woman bakes
能让一个男人告诉她
Can make a fellow tell her
他爱她爱得如此深
That he loves her very much
能吗?
It can?
所以决不要低估女人点石成金
So never underestimate a woman’s touch
该我了? 我赌40美元
It’s up to me? I’ll bet $40.
你好 少尉 想玩一把吗?
Howdy, Lieutenant. Uh, care to take a hand?
现在不行 多谢 你瞧…
Uh, not now, thanks. You see, uh…
我在找…
…I’m looking for…
不 现在不行
-No, not now.
BILL: Hmm.
该你了 比尔 叫不叫牌?
It’s up to you, Bill. Call or fold?
– 你去哪儿?
– 少尉就要去的地方
-Where are you going?
-The same place the lieutenant’s going.
只是我会先到
Only I’m going to be there first.
好了 好了 我有耳朵 我来了
All right, all right, I’ve got ears.
I’m coming.
– 我想见布朗小姐
– 你和镇上每只公鸡
-I’d like to see Miss Brown.
-You and every other rooster in town.
她不在这住了 她搬去跟灾星住
She’s not staying here.
She moved in with Calamity.
也许我最好画个招牌
Maybe I’d better have a sign painted.
跟灾星?
With Calamity?
你去哪儿 灾星?
Where are you going, Calam?
赫布·波特得了蜱热
他独自在他的小屋
Herb Potter’s got tick fever,
he’s at his cabin by himself.
他需要帮助
He needs some doing for him.
不♥穿♥鞋?
No shoes?
我穿鞋不好过小溪
I can’t wear shoes across the creek.
比尔
Bill.
– 你好 凯蒂
– 少尉
-Hello, Katie.
-Lieutenant.
你穿得真漂亮
Say, that’s a right smart harness
you’re wearing.
你真的越来越美了…
You just keep on getting prettier and…
– 给
– 非常好看 灾星可爱花了
-Here.
-They’re very nice. Calamity loves flowers.
– 少尉无花从不登门
– 等等
-The lieutenant never calls without them.
-Wait.
我是送给…
I brought them for–
灾星在哪?
Where is Calamity?
上山看一位生病的采矿者
你们不进来吗?
Up the hill visiting a sick prospector.
Won’t you come in?
这就是灾星 就是不能抗拒一个求救信♥号♥♥
That’s Calam,
just can’t resist a distress signal.
– 这不是灾星的小屋
– 真的看起来不像
-This ain’t Calam’s cabin.
-It sure doesn’t look like it.
我们略加修缮 请坐 我给你们做茶
We fixed it up a little.
Sit down and I’ll make you some tea.
用不了多久
It won’t take a minute.
我说少尉 要塞不需要你回去吗?
Say, uh, lieutenant,
don’t they need you back at the fort?
他们会操心的
They’ll manage.
我还以为你在打牌
I thought you had a poker game going.
总是有牌打的
There’s always a poker game going.
跟夏延部落在交战
人们本会安全得多…
With the Cheyennes on the war path,
folks would feel a heap safer…
要是你们当兵的不这么闲逛
虚掷纳税人的钱
…If you soldiers didn’t gallivant around
so much, wasting taxpayer’s money.
你太好了想到纳税人
在你让他们在葬礼上花了这么多钱之后
Nice of you to think of the taxpayers,
after the money you cost them in funerals.

Yeah.
哎呀
Oh, dear.
我没木头了 我要出去砍一点
I’m all out of wood.
I’ll have to go out and chop some.
– 我去
– 让我去
-I’ll do it.
-Here, let me.
– 不好意思麻烦你了 比尔
– 根本不麻烦 小姐
– I hate to trouble you, Bill.
-No trouble at all, ma’am.
凯蒂
Katie.
你和希科克先生来看望我们非常体贴
Uh, it was very thoughtful of you
and Mr. Hickok to look in on us.
但枯木镇是这种镇子
我是说人人这么友好
But then, Deadwood is that kind of a town.
I mean, everyone’s so friendly and nice.
在那天晚上我大出洋相之后…
Well, after the fool I made of myself
the other night…
他们原谅我 让我继续演下去
…the way they forgave me and let me go on.
任何人能够原谅你任何事 凯蒂
Anyone could forgive you anything, Katie.
不是任何事 少尉 也不包括灾星
Not anything, lieutenant.
And not Calamity.
我不知道你怎么想的灾星和我 但是…
I don’t know what idea you have
about Calamity and me, but–
不是我怎么想 是她怎么想
It’s not my idea, it’s hers.
她爱上了你
She’s in love with you.
但这太荒唐了
But that’s ridiculous.
我们是朋友 好朋友
她是救了我的命
We’re friends, good friends.
She even saved my life.
– 但你不要相信我和她…
– 我喜欢灾星 少尉
-But you can’t believe that I and she–
– I like Calamity, lieutenant.
她对我非常好
She’s been very good to me.
我不想再夹在她和她爱的男人之间…
I would no more think of coming
between her and the man she loves…
她爱的男人? 凯蒂 我发誓我…
The man she loves? Katie, I swear I–
真想不到 干柴就在那
Well, fancy that, it was there all the time.
丹尼 相信我…
Danny, believe me–
– 好了 我没有花很久 对不对?
– 不够久
-Here we are. It didn’t take long, did it?
-Not long enough.
围巾 掉在上面…
The, uh, shawl, it fell o–
我们来喝茶
Let’s have tea.
要塞里来了新指挥官
斯塔克将军 他说他认识你
They’ve got a new commander at the fort,
General Stark. He says he knows you.
对 我战争期间在弗吉尼亚从戎于他麾下
Yes, I served under him in Virginia
during the war.
周六晚上将军会举♥行♥舞会 我想你…
They’re having a ball in his honor
Saturday night. I thought you–
我已经被邀请了
我希望你会跟我去 凯蒂
I’ve been invited myself.
I kind of hoped you’d go with me, Katie.
她会跟我去
She is going with me.
少尉 按老规矩让女士自己选
It’s customary, lieutenant,
to let the lady choose for herself.
– 我们不能四个一起去吗?
– 我们四个?
-Um, couldn’t the, uh, four of us go together?
-What four of us?
你 比尔 我和灾星
Well, you, Bill, me and Calamity.
灾星?
[IN UNISON]
Calamity?
她也被邀请了
而且如果她不去 我也不会去
She’s been invited too,
and if she doesn’t go, I won’t either.
她正期待你请她去 少尉
She’s been expecting you to ask her,
lieutenant.
我? 为什么是我? 我告诉你了我多么…
-Me? Why me? I told you how I–
-Ha, ha.
这安排很好 皆大欢喜
That’s a smart arrangement.
Settles everything.
灾星跟少尉去 你跟我去 凯蒂
Calam goes with the lieutenant,
you go with me.
先越过我的尸体
Over my dead body.
你提及灾星时说话放尊重点…
Get a little respect in your voice
when you talk about Calam…
否则可能就是如此
…or it might just be that way.
– 她是个很好的姑娘
– 姑娘?
-She’s a mighty fine girl.
-Girl?
– 你与她作伴应该引以为荣
– 你会的 是不是?
-You should be proud to take her.
-You would be, wouldn’t you?
我当然会
I sure would.
我? 等等 我不会被迫哑巴吃黄连
Me? Wait, I ain’t gonna be stampeded
into no fast shuffle here.
我知道你们俩在想什么
I know what you’re thinking, both of you.
灾星在驿车顶上或牲口后面很好
Calamity’s fine on top of a stagecoach
or behind an ox team.
但她跟高贵绅士社交露面还不够淑女

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!