彼此有个伴
…and sort of chaperone each other.
你给灾星作伴? 而她…?
You chaperone Calam? And she–?
这应该很有意思
Oh, this ought to be interesting.
我们非常高兴你批准
-We’re mighty glad you approve.
-Ha, ha.
希科克先生 请随时想来就来
And, Mr. Hickok,
please feel free to drop in any time.
多谢好意 女士
Thank you kindly, ma’am.
想就好 但别试
Feel it, but don’t try it.
– 进来 比尔 我给你倒杯酒
– 不 谢了
-Come on in, Bill, I’ll get you a drink.
-No thanks.
我再飘飘然 我就要飞起来了!
If I felt any higher, I’d be flying!
哈利 过来 我想要你为我办件事
Harry, come here.
I want you to do something for me.
我的心高过鹰
[SINGING]
My heart is higher than a hawk
我的爱深过井
My love is deeper than a well
我想不久以后
I’m thinkin’ in a little while
我的爱与我鸾凤和鸣
My love and I’ll be doin’ very well
猫头鹰赠我青眼
An owl is givin’ me the eye
封姨吹我亲吻
The wind is blowin’ me a kiss
我根本不会吃惊
I wouldn’t be at all surprised
如果这一切我是在梦境
If I were only dreamin’ all of this
到时候我昂首阔步
And when I strut about like a Sunny Jim
穿黄披红
Dressed in yellow and red
人们将喊”看一看他
Folks’ll shout, “Take a look at him
他痴狂不醒”
He’s touched in the head”
我说过我绝不会坠入爱
I said that I would never fall
我笑过其他人坠入爱
I laughed at others when they fell
如今我坠入爱
And here I’m falling
高过鹰
Higher than a hawk
深过井
And deeper than a well
到时候我们盛装打扮
And when we’re all rigged out
Like a birthday cake
到处会瞪圆眼睛
Eyes’ll pop everywhere
人们会喊”难道不觉得
他们是佳偶天成?”
Folks’ll shout, “Don’t you think
they make a wonderful pair?”
我说过我绝不会坠入爱
I said that I would never fall
但如果你保证不泄露
But if you promise not to tell
我对你的爱
My love for you
高过鹰
Is higher than a hawk
深过井
And deeper than a well

Ho.
它在这 原封未动
Well, there she sets. Just where I left her.
我跟一个堪萨斯人玩牌赢的这小屋
I won that cabin
from a Kansas fellow in a poker game.
在他铅中毒去世一周前
A week before he died of lead poisoning.
比尔那一局也玩了
Bill was in that game.
他输个精光
He lost everything but his fillings.
– 让我帮你下来
– 谢谢
-Oh. Let me help you down.
-Thank you.
你有你说的那样不喜欢希科克先生吗?
Do you dislike Mr. Hickok
as much as you pretend to?
不喜欢比尔?
我和比尔亲密得好像苍蝇臭味相投
Dislike Bill? Me and Bill are thicker
than flies in a Pawnee camp.
我们彼此就像七年之痒
但越抓越开心
We’re like the seven-year itch
to each other, but it’s fun scratching.
比尔·希科克是我曾有过的最好的朋友
Yup, that Bill Hickok is about the best friend
I ever had.
当然 我情有独钟…
Of course, my sparky taste…
那种穿蓝制♥服♥亮纽扣的帅哥
…that kind of runs to blue uniforms
and shiny buttons.
– 就像少尉穿的?
– 就像…
-Like second lieutenants wear?
-Like second–
少尉穿的
Lieutenants wear.
就当在自己家
Make yourself right at home.
小心
Be careful.
你我在这里会好舒服
就像猪窝里两头猪
Yep. You and me will batch it here
as cozy as two bugs in a blanket.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想这里需要空气流通一下
I reckon it needs a little airing
around here.
我不常用这里 这里太寂寞了
Ain’t used the place much,
it’s too lonesome.
我喜欢露宿野外 睡在马车底下
I like to bunk out in the open
under a wagon or something.
我知道有件事我们要大做特做:做饭
I know one thing we’ll have plenty of:
Home cooking.
快给我一袋面粉或猪油…
Just hand me a sack of flour
and bacon grease…
看来我们缺少水
Looks like we’re out of water.
但很方便 我从小溪里提就是
It’s right handy though,
I get it from the creek down there.
这是这地方一大好处
That’s one good thing about this place.
不 我猜它没任何好的
No, I guess there’s nothing good about it.
我很抱歉 凯蒂
I’m sorry, Katie.
– 它会好的 灾星 没关系
– 不 不会
-Oh, it will be all right, Calam. Fine.
-No, it won’t.
它不配给一条狗住
更不用说一位女士
It ain’t fit for a dog, let alone a lady.
你不来我还不知道
I didn’t know it till you came in here.
就像我以前不知道我离淑女有多远…
Just like I didn’t know how far
from being a lady I was…
直到我在芝加哥化妆间看见你
…till I saw you in that dressing room
in Chicago.
我懂什么雅致? 我从来没有过
What do I know about nice things?
I ain’t never had any.
快 我送你回旅馆
Come on, I’ll drive you back to the hotel.
我要呆在这儿
I’m staying right here.
在这鼠窝?
In this rat’s nest?
我们可以改观它 让它真的雅致
它需要的只是女人点石成金
We can fix it. Make it real nice.
All it needs is a woman’s touch.
女人点石成金?
A woman’s touch?
女人点石成金
[SINGING]
A woman’s touch
女人点石成金
A woman’s touch
阿♥拉♥丁的魔力望尘莫及
The magic of Aladdin couldn’t do as much
她是奇才 她是状元
She’s a wizard, she’s a champ
而且她不需要神灯
And she doesn’t need a lamp
女人点石成金能编织魔法
A woman’s touch can weave a spell
这种法术她非常拿手
The kind of hocus pocus
That she does so well
使用魔力扫帚
With the magic of a broom
你可以催眠房♥间
You can mesmerize a room
掸掸这儿 掸掸那儿
With a whisk, whisk here
And a whisk, whisk there
还有簸箕装煤渣
And a dustpan for the cinders
抹抹这儿 抹抹那儿
你可以让窗户亮晶晶
With a rub-rub here and a rub-rub there
You can polish up the windows
然后转眼间变戏法
Then presto, change-o
突然阳光洒进
Suddenly the sun comes shining through
– 阳光先生怎么跟你说?
– 久违
-And what does Mr. Sunshine say to you?
-Howdy-do
让你忍♥不住不想
It makes you blink to stop and think
一个女人和一把小扫帚
能成就如此辉煌
A woman and a whisk-broom
Can accomplish so darn much
所以决不要低估女人点石成金
So never underestimate a woman’s touch
女人点石成金能快速装满
A woman’s touch can quickly fill
窗台上空空的花盒
The empty flower boxes on a window sill
她嫣然一笑马上
One smile from her and zoom
小芽开始开花
Little buds begin to bloom
油漆一抹
A touch of paint
魔法一钉
A magic nail
能把厨房♥椅子变成豪华家具
Can turn a kitchen chair into a Chippendale
甚至让灯看起来
Even make the lamp appear
就像水晶吊灯
Like a crystal chandelier
钉钉这儿 钉钉那儿 锤子别闲着
With a tack, tack here and a tack, tack there
And a hand around a hammer
拖拖这儿 拖拖那儿
你可以给小屋魅力
With a mop, mop here and a mop, mop there
You can give a cabin glamour
然后天哪 突然间
Then gosh almighty, all at once
我们所知的小屋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!