-That’s the great Adelaid Adams?
-The poor, foolish kid.
如果你有个帅哥
他是真正的甜心
Well, now, if you’ve got cutie
Who’s a real sweet patootie–
金屋藏娇
Your hat
老话说得好 切记好奇心
Just remember curiosity in fables of old
唱啊 阿德莱德 像你在芝加哥那样!
Sing out, Adelaid, like you did in Chicago!
我不能 我不是阿德莱德·亚当斯
I can’t. I’m not Adelaid Adams.
你不是…?
You’re not A–?
她在开玩笑 当然她是阿德莱德·亚当斯
Aw, she’s joshing.
Of course she’s Adelaid Adams.
我亲自带她来的 不是吗?
我应该知道不是阿德莱德·亚当斯
I brought her myself, didn’t 1?
I ought to know. Not Adelaid Adams.
别开这样的玩笑 阿德莱德
这些呆子可没有幽默感
Don’t joke like that, Adelaid.
These galoots ain’t got no sense of humor.
这不是玩笑 我但愿是玩笑
It’s not a joke. I wish it were.
请别生我的气
我知道我不该做 但是…
Please don’t be angry with me.
I know I shouldn’t have done it, but–
让我们说亮话
你说你不是阿德莱德·亚当斯?
Let’s get this straight.
You say you’re not Adelaid Adams?
不是 夫人 先生
No, ma’am. Uh, sir.
我是凯蒂·布朗
I’m Katie Brown.
凯蒂·布朗?
Katie Brown?
灾星!
Calamity!
你在芝加哥是阿德莱德·亚当斯
你在她的化妆间
You were Adelaid Adams in Chicago,
in her dressing room.
我是她的女仆 她把她的服装给我了
I was her maid.
She gave me her costumes.
她去欧洲了 而我想死上舞台
She was going to Europe,
and I wanted so badly to be on the stage.
– 灾星设计的
– 对 带来阿德莱德的女仆
-Calamity framed it.
-Yeah, bringing in Adelaid’s maid.
她应该被赶出镇子
She ought to be run out of town.
大伙们 听着
对我们来说谁是阿德莱德·亚当斯?
Fellows, listen.
What’s Adelaid Adams to us, anyhow?
如果这是欺骗 我只能说…
If this is a double-cross,
all I gotta say…
你能天天如此欺骗我
…is you can double-cross me like this
every day of the week.
我不知道 我真以为她是阿德莱德
我就像你们一样惊讶
I didn’t know. I thought she was Adelaid.
I’m just as surprised as you are.
所以帮帮我 比尔 我搞不明白
So help me, Bill, I can’t understand.
请别怪灾星 她不知道 她不知道!
Please don’t blame Calamity.
She didn’t know. She didn’t!
我和骗你们一样骗了她
都是我的错
I fooled her just as I tried to fool you.
It’s all my fault.
我本以为我能让你们喜欢我
I thought I could make you like me.
听我说
Listen to me.
听着!
Listen!
你们别被她耍了
她这次逃脱不了惩罚
Don’t let her bull-nose you.
She ain’t getting away with it this time.
好了 现在好多了
There, now. That’s better.
你们不为自己羞愧吗 这样对待一位女士?
Ain’t you ashamed of yourselves,
treating a lady this way?
好吧 那么她不是阿德莱德·亚当斯
All right, so she ain’t Adelaid Adams.
她冒充她是因为她想当女演员
She made off she was
because she wanted to be an actress.
她想也许我们会给她机会
And she thought maybe
we’d give her that chance.
这有什么错?
我们都买♥♥了一样的票
What’s wrong with that, anyhow?
We’re all here on the same ticket.
你们来到枯木镇都是寻找某样东西…
You all came here to Deadwood
looking for something…
你们在别的地方找不到的东西
…you couldn’t find anywhere else.
你们都是来掘金的
凯蒂来也不例外
You’re all looking for that pot of gold,
and Katie here ain’t no different.
你们有什么好说的?
Well, what have you got to say?
你们是对着美女照片发牢骚
还是给一个活生生的…
Are you going to grouch about a picture,
or are you going to give a real live…
年轻美女机会 来证明她属于这里?
…and pretty young lady
a chance to prove she belongs here?
这取决于你们
It’s up to you.
– 既然她来了 就让她唱吧
– 对 给她一个机会
-As long as she’s up there, let her sing.
-All right, give her a chance.
我们又有什么损失?
What do we’ve got to lose?
这才是我们想听到的
尽情发挥 凯蒂·布朗
That’s all we want to hear.
Let her rip, Katie Brown.
使出你的全部本事 按你自己的方式来
Give it all you got. Do it your own way.
演奏
Play.
如果你有个帅哥
他是真正的甜心
[SINGING] Well, now, if you’ve got a cutie
Who’s a real sweet patootie
最好金屋藏娇
Better keep it under your hat
老话说得好 切记好奇心
Just remember curiosity in fables of old
杀死好奇的猫
Killed the curious cat
如果你爱个哥哥
他千金为你一笑
Supposin’ you’ve got the laddie
Who’s a sweet sugar daddy
最好迎宾垫改小
Better take in the welcoming mat
记得有一打美女 抢每个绅士
Remember there’s a dozen dolls
For every Dan
你不是花♥园♥里唯一的妖娆
You’re not the only sweet pea
In the can
所以如果你想知道诀窍保住你的男人
So if you wanna know the way
To keep your man
保持金屋藏娇
Keep it under your hat
Keep it under your hat
所以如果你想知道诀窍保住你的男人
If you wanna know the way
To keep your man
保持金屋藏娇
Keep it under you hat
保持金屋藏娇
Keep it under your hat
保持金屋藏娇
Keep it under your hat
她太棒了 枯木镇不需要进口女演员了
我们套到了自己的
She is great. Deadwood doesn’t need
no imported actress. We roll our own.
松开我!
Let me loose!
松开我 住手 比尔·希科克
我发誓 我要一枪把你耳朵打下来
Let me loose. Quit it, Bill Hickok.
So help me, I’ll shoot your ears off.
我说住手 松开我
Quit it, I say. Let me loose.
你听见我说的吗? 放我下去
You hear what I say? Let me out of this.
比尔·希科克 我到死也要逮到你
让我下去
Bill Hickok, I’ll get you,
if it’s the last thing I do. Let me down.
你这没用的卑怯响尾蛇
让我下去
You no-good sneaking sidewinder.
Let me down out of here.
阿德莱德·亚当斯? 害我打扮成女人
Adelaid Adams, huh?
And me in this squaw getup.
你是全达科他地区最大的海口
You’ve got the biggest mouth
in the whole Dakota Territory.
大耳贼 放我下去
You flap-eared varmint, let me down.
肮脏污秽无♥耻♥下流鬼祟叫兽养的!
You dirty, mangy, mole-legged,
miserable son of a slinking coyote!
让我下去!
Let me down out of here!
扇你的翅膀吧 灾星 你可以飞!
Flap your wings, Calam, you can fly!
让我下去!
Let me down!
我要为此抓到你
I’ll get you for this.
我们走吧
Here we go.
你就要走 布朗小姐?
你昨晚才开演
BILL: You’re leaving already, Miss Brown?
You only opened last night.
真遗憾 我希望熟悉你
I’m sorry.
I was hoping to get better acquainted.
熟悉他就像鸡交往黄鼠狼
Getting better acquainted with him
is like making a pet out of a polecat.
我想那样会很好 希科克先生
I think that would be very nice,
Mr. Hickok.
我不太可能在芝加哥出现
It ain’t likely I’ll turn up in Chicago.
芝加哥? 我不去芝加哥
Chicago? I’m not going to Chicago.
你不去? 你去哪儿?
You’re not? Where are you going?
不关你的事 伪娘
It ain’t none of your business, squaw man.
我要搬到灾星的小屋跟她同居
I’m moving into Calamity’s cabin with her.
– 你什么?
– 我带她来的 我对她有责任
-You’re what?
– I brought her, and I’m responsible for her.
– 旅馆招待不周吗?
– 没有
-What’s the matter with the hotel?
-Nothing.
镇上没有几个女人
灾星认为我们应该一起住…
There aren’t many women in town and Calamity
had the idea we should live together…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!