我们里面去好吗 亚当斯小姐?
Shall we go inside, Miss Adams?
灾星 你做到了 我高兴得可以自尽
Calam, you did it.
I could shoot myself with happiness.
也许带她来我应该自尽
Maybe I should shoot myself
for bringing her.
亚当斯小姐 我带你去你房♥间
Now, Miss Adams,
I’ll show you to your room.
最好的房♥间 被特别装♥修♥了
Finest room in the house.
Had it specially decorated.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
– 恭喜 灾星
– 只有灾星能做到!
-Congratulations, Calamity.
-Only Calamity could do it!
我打赌她去找坐牛(印第安头人)
她也能带他回来
I bet if she went after Sitting Bull
she’d bring him back, too.
你看了演出吗?
你看到亚当斯小姐表演吗?
Did you see the show?
Did you see Miss Adams work?
大城市什么样子?
What is it like in the big city?
伙计们 芝加哥是伊利诺州最吵的地方!
Boys,
Chicago’s the biggest noise in Illinois!
听着
Listen.
我刚刚从风城(芝加哥)被吹过来
[SINGING]
I just blew in from the windy city
风城可漂亮了
The windy city is mighty purty
但他们没有我们有的东西
没有 先生
But they ain’t got what we got
No sirree
他们蜗居叠七层
They got shacks up to seven stories
从来看不到牵牛花
Never see any morning glories
但我们家门口走一步
But a step from our doorway
我们就免费采到它
We got them for free
他们有好多歌♥舞秀
They’ve got those minstrel shows
美女们戴着大帽子
Purty ladies in the big chapeaus
私人草地 公共公园
Private lawns, public parks
为了市民美德
For the sake of civic virtue
他们有喷泉喷洒你
They’ve got fountains there that squirt you
我刚刚从风城被吹过来
I just blew in from the windy city
风城可漂亮了
The windy city is mighty purty
但他们没有我们有的东西
But they ain’t got what we got
我告诉你 伙计们
I’m telling you, boys
我们枯木镇比全伊利诺州都有精气神
We got more life in Deadwood city
Than in all of Illinois
在街头有一位舞者
On the street was a dancin’ fellow
一身黄西装
All dressed up in a suit of yellow
他在那跳舞
And the dance that he did there
像这样子
Went somethin’ like this
吹口哨
Whistle
还有
More
你们应该看见我逛商店
You should’ve seen me a-window shopping
逛商店大饱眼福
A-window shopping with eyes a-poppin’
在那里你目不暇接
没错 先生
Al the sights that you see there
Yes, sirree
按下铃 等一会
Press a bell and a moment later
你就坐电梯上去
Up you go in an elevator
就像鸡貂爬树一样快
Just as fast as a polecat a-climbin’ a tree
我听说几百人
I heard claim hundreds came
来看他们叫棒球比赛的东西
To a thing they call a baseball game
雪茄店 旋转门
Cigar stores, revolving doors
男人留着连鬓胡子 他们没办法
Men wear sideburns and they ought to
因为理发要两毛五
Because a haircut costs a quarter
我刚刚从风城被吹过来
I just blew in from the windy city
风城可漂亮了
The windy city is mighty purty
但他们没有我们有的东西
But they ain’t got what we got
我告诉你 伙计们
I’m tellin’ you, boys
我不会拿一半枯木镇换整个伊利诺州
I ain’t a-swappin’ half of Deadwood
For the whole of Illinois
赶快 今晚不平常
Hurry up. This isn’t just any night.
今晚是阿德莱德·亚当斯演出
听观众人声鼎沸!
This is Adelaid Adams’ night.
Hear that crowd!
比尔 你要知道
我得告诉你 那姑娘…
Billy, you’ve got to know. I’ve got to tell you.
That girl, she’s…
哦 算了
Oh, never mind.
米勒 那个阿德莱德·亚当斯 她不是…
我是说 她是…
Millie, that Adelaid Adams, she isn’t…
I mean, she’s…
她是还是不是有什么用?
她必须是
What’s the use if she is or if she isn’t?
She’s got to be.
因为如果她不是 观众…
我们都会…
Because if she isn’t, that crowd…
Wel’ll all be…
我有两匹快马在舞台出口等
I’ll have two fast horses
waiting at the stage entrance.
为什么? 我哪里也不去
Why? I’m not going anywhere.
男演员都是神经病
Actors are crazy people.
你怕了 是不是 凯蒂·布朗?
Scared, aren’t you, Katie Brown?
你本以为假装阿德莱德·亚当斯很聪明
You thought it was smart
posing as Adelaid Adams.
你想像疯子一样跑掉是不是?
追上一列火车 离开这疯狂的镇子
Like to run like mad, wouldn’t you?
Catch a train, get out of this crazy town.
但你不能 你被困住了 这里没有火车
But you can’t. You’re trapped.
There is no train.
哦 聪明 聪明的你
Oh, clever, clever you.
– 五分钟 亚当斯小姐
– 我会准备好
MILLER: Five minutes, Miss Adams.
-I’ll be ready.
五分钟 看看你 你连脸都没弄好
Five minutes, and look at you.
You haven’t even got a face.
先生们和…先生们
Gentlemen and, uh, gentlemen.
伟大时刻终于来临
The great moment has finally arrived.
你们将见到的女士的美丽无法用语言描述
There are no words to describe the beauty
of the lady you are about to meet.
你们将听到的声音没有任何旋律媲美
No melody as sweet as the voice
you are about to hear.
老天啊 是比尔·希科克!
Gosh almighty, it’s Bill Hickok!
他好不好看?
Ain’t he gorgeous?
野小子比尔·希科克
苏族美人!
Wild Bill Hickok, sweetheart of the Sioux!
你其余的孩子们在哪
波卡洪塔斯?
Where are the rest of your kids,
Pocahontas?
给 接着
Here, take him.
多谢 都离开吧
Thanks. Everybody get out of here.
好 够了 你们听见了吗?
All right. That’s enough, do you hear?
比尔·希科克! 我曾见过的最好笑的事
Bill Hickok!
The funniest sight I’ve ever seen.
灾星 拜托! 他生气了 别破坏了演出!
Calamity, please! He’s mad.
Don’t break up the show!
好了 灾星 我愿赌服输
All right, Calam. I paid my debt.
下个笑的人将脑瓜开窍
The next man that laughs
is going to get his head ventilated.
灾星 拜托! 亚当斯小姐在等
Calam, please! Miss Adams is waiting.
独一无二的阿德莱德·亚当斯小姐
The one and only, Miss Adelaid Adams.
出去吧 大显身手 凯蒂
Go on out there
and give them everything, Katie.
凯蒂?
Katie?
– 她跟照片上不太像
– 她更漂亮
-She don’t look much like her pictures.
-She’s prettier.
如果你有个帅哥
他是真正的甜心
[SINGING] Well, now, if you’ve got a cutie
Who’s a real sweet patootie
最好金屋藏娇
Better keep it under your hat
老话说得好 切记好奇心
Just remember curiosity in fables of old
杀死好奇的猫
Killed the curious cat
她怎么回事? 她唱歌♥不像在芝加哥
What’s the matter with her?
She didn’t sing like that in Chicago.
如果你爱个哥哥
他千金为你一笑
If you love a laddie
Who’s a real sugar daddy
最好迎宾垫改小
Better take in the welcoming mat
记得有一打美女 抢每个绅士
Remember there’s a dozen dolls
For every Dan
你不是唯一的妖娆…
You’re not the only sweet pea–
你的歌♥喉哪里去了 阿德莱德?
你留在芝加哥了吗?
Where’s your voice, Adelaid?
You leave it in Chicago?
所以如果你想知道诀窍保住你的男人
So if you wanna know the way
To keep your man
保持金屋藏娇
Keep it under your hat
– 这就是伟大的阿德莱德·亚当斯?
– 可怜的傻孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!