那骏马有不一般的经历
That’s a horse from a different safari
他能拳击像狐狸
He can box like a fox
他沉默像阉牛
He’s as dumb as an ox
但正是哈利我打算嫁给
But it’s Harry I’m planning to marry
我的心缠绕在他的背带
My heart’s twined around his suspenders
他是唯一我的真爱
He’s the one that I truly adore
我惊呆我晕菜 当他求爱
I’m numb, I succumb when he renders
脸倒在酒吧间地板
The face on the bar room floor
当他英雄救美时我颤动
When he flexes his muscles, I flutter
就像被百叶窗关着的蝴蝶
Like a butterfly caught in a shutter
当他叫我他的…
When he calls me his–
怎么了 女士? 流氓在哪?
What is it, ma’am? Where’s the varmint?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫卡纳里 亚当斯小姐
多数人叫我灾星
Oh. My name is Canary, Miss Adams,
most folks call me Calamity.
我从枯木镇来找你 说动你跟我回去
I came from Deadwood City to see you
and talk you into going back with me.
天哪 你是我曾见过的最美的人
Gosh almighty,
you’re the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen.
我从不知道一个女人能像这样
I’ve never known a woman
could look like that.
我说
Say.
– 你这衣服怎么不掉下去的?
– 拜托
-How do you hold that dress up there?
-Please.
– 我得换衣服 你介意吗?
– 帮你? 当然可以
-I have to change clothes. Do you mind?
-Helping you? Why, sure.
男人对我这样我早毙了他
I’ve plugged men for less than that.
要是你不立刻出去 卡纳里先生…
If you don’t get out of here this instant,
Mr. Canary…
或者灾星先生 或者无论你叫什么名字…
…or Mr. Calamity,
or whatever your name is…
先生?
Mister?
我不是先生
Why, I ain’t no mister.
– 你是女人?
– 当然我是女人
-You’re a woman?
-Of course, I’m a woman.
你以为我是男人?
You thought I was a man?
回头一想 这不好笑
Come to think of it, that ain’t so funny.
我很抱歉 但这衣服 这枪 从头到脚
I’m sorry. But those clothes,
the gun and everything.
我猜对于你这样的淑女
我看起来是有点奇怪
I reckon I do look a mite strange
to a lady like you.
我猜我其貌不扬
I guess I ain’t much to look at.
但不是我是女人就不能骑马开枪…
But there ain’t a woman I can’t out-ride
or out-shoot or…
不是人人都能有像
阿德莱德·亚当斯一样的身材
Everybody can’t have a figure
like Adelaid Adams.
这是眼光问题
That’s a matter of opinion.
在枯木镇眼光看来 没有其它眼光
In the opinion of Deadwood City,
there ain’t no other opinion.
现在让我们谈正事
Now, let’s get down to business.
我想请你去枯木镇唱歌♥
I’d like to hire you
to come and sing in Deadwood.
我?
Me?
我鼓起很大勇气请你 我知道
枯木镇不是芝加哥…
I got a lot of nerve asking you, I know.
Deadwood City ain’t no Chicago…
而且金袜带也不是这样的大剧院…
…and the Golden Garter
ain’t no grand theater like this one…
但他们想死你了
而且我答应他们你会去
…but they want you mighty bad,
and I promised them you’d come.
报出你的出场费
Name your own salary.
呃 出场费不重要 只是…
Well, the salary isn’t important.
It’s just, uh…
我?
Me?
那地方采矿者个个嚼烟草嚼到呕…
Every prospector in the territory
is chewing himself sick with tobacco…
只为了得到你的一张照片
…just to get a picture of you.
告诉枯木镇 亚当斯小姐很遗憾
她去欧洲了
Tell Deadwood, Miss Adams is sorry,
but she’s going to Europe.
你不觉得你能延期吗
等到你在枯木镇演出完?
Don’t you reckon you could put that off
until after you played Deadwood?
当然我能 但是…
Sure, I could, but…
也许我能
Maybe I could.
荒唐 我不能
It’s ridiculous. I couldn’t.
这是在枯木镇唯一有的我的照片?
Is this the only picture
they have of me in Deadwood?
– 这香烟照片?
– 我想是的 小姐
-The cigarette picture?
-I reckon so, ma’am.
枯木镇在哪?
Where is Deadwood?
达科他地区 出黑岭
Dakota Territory. Out in the Black Hills.
– 有印第安人?
– 苏族部落
-Indians?
-Sioux tribe.
但有灾星珍妮跟你旅行
你不必担心印第安人
But you needn’t worry about Injuns
when you travel with Calamity Jane.
那里通火车吗?
Do trains go there?
呃 最后一百英里没有
Well, not for the last 100 miles.
– 但驿车很舒适
– 没有电报?
-But the stage is comfortable.
-No telegraph?
没有
No.
如果你想寄信 有个神行太保…
If you want to send a letter,
there’s a dispatcher–
如果我拒绝 你会用枪顶着我的背
押我到火车站 对不对
If I refused, you’d poke that gun in my
back and march me to the railroad station.
– 呃…
– 我的命交给你了 来帮我打包
-Well, now–
-I’m at your mercy. Come help me pack.
我有奇怪的感觉某人有鬼
I got a strange feeling
someone is being hustled.
驾! 驾!
RATTLESNAKE:
Hyah! Hyah!
来啊 红皮肤异教裸男们!
Come on, you redskin naked heathens!
过来拿你上打猎乐园的单程票!
Run up here and get your one-way ticket
to the happy hunting grounds!
快 追上我们! 接着这个!
Come on, catch us! And catch that!
还有这个!
And that!
他们的马在冒蒸汽
Get the steam up in them horses.
你在里面舒服吗 亚当斯小姐?
Are you comfortable in there,
Miss Adams?
好 全结束了
Well, it’s all over.
我跟你说过没什么好担心的
只要你跟灾星一起走
I told you you had nothing to worry about.
Not when you’re riding with Calamity.
亚当斯小姐 你没事吧?
Miss Adams, you all right?
亚当斯小姐
Miss Adams.
灾星回来了 她带来了阿德莱德·亚当斯
Calamity’s back,
and she brought Adelaid Adams.
阿德莱德·亚当斯
Adelaid Adams.
安静! 听我说!
Quiet! Listen to me!
好了 你们这帮臭屎壳郎
All right,
you mangy pack of dirt-scratching beetles.
我答应给你们带来阿德莱德·亚当斯
我带来了
I promised you Adelaid Adams,
and I brought her.
安静! 等一等!
Quiet! Wait a minute!
全都退后 让我们给她真正的枯木镇欢迎
Everybody stand back.
Let’s give her a real Deadwood welcome.
扔下包 响尾蛇
Throw them bags down, Rattlesnake.
– 为你效劳 小姐 比尔·希科克
– 野小子比尔·希科克?
-Your servant, ma’am, Bill Hickok.
-Wild Bill Hickok?
如果我是的 你可以驯服我 小姐
If I am, you could tame me, ma’am.
丹尼尔·吉尔马丁少尉 亚当斯小姐
听你命令
Lieutenant Daniel Gilmartin, Miss Adams.
Yours to command.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边 亚当斯小姐
This way, Miss Adams.
但你是真正的艺术家 你来了
But you’re a true artist. You are here.
对 我来了
Yes, I’m here.
亚当斯小姐 容我介绍一位男演员
也来自东部
Oh, Miss Adams, permit me to introduce
a fellow thespian, also from the East.
弗朗西丝·弗莱尔先生
Mr. Francis Fryer.
你好 弗莱尔先生?
How do you do, Mr. Fryer?
弗莱尔 我是不是在哪里见过你?
Fryer. Don’t I know you from somewhere?
我们去年同一周在圣路易斯演出
Uh, we played St. Louis
the same week last year.
当然在不同的剧院
Uh, at, uh, different theaters, of course.
再次相见真高兴
How nice to see you again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!