You can go to Philadelphia
上车去哈肯萨克
Take a hack to Hackensack
我绝不会想起你
Hey, I’ll never ring a bell for you
或喊你回来吃饭
Or yell for you to come back
问题里你是难题
In the question you’re the why
药膏里你是苍蝇
In the ointment you’re the fly
尽管我知道有些东西必不可少
Though I know some things
Are indispensable
你就像一两块钱
Like a buck or two
如果有样东西我可以没有
If there’s one thing I can do without
我可以没有你
I can do without you
桶里你是泡菜
In the barrel, you’re a pickle
金矿里你是镍币
In the goldmine, you’re a nickel
你是我鞋里的钉子
You’re the tack inside my shoe
对 我可以没有你
Yes, I can do without you
在我胸里你是把匕♥首♥
In my bosom you’re a dagger
你是下♥贱♥的皮包政客
You’re a mangy carpetbagger
戏院里你是倒彩
In the theater you’re the boo
我可以没有你
I can do without you
你的魅力迷不倒我
You got charms, they ain’t bewitchin’ me
你的脸没人愿意画像
You’ve a face no one would paint
我心里恨不得
I got the darndest itch in me
去任何你不在的地方
To be wherever you ain’t
牛蛙里你是吵翻天
In the bullfrog, you’re the croak
森林里你是毒橡树
In the forest, poison oak
尽管我知道有些东西必需
Though I know some things are necessary
我的土行孙牛仔
My half-pint buckaroo
如果有样东西我可以没有
我可以没有…
If there’s one thing I can do without
I can do without–
– 你是猪头
– 你是骗子
-You’re a knothead
-You’re a faker
– 你是笨蛋
– 你是麻烦
-You’re a bonehead
-Troublemaker
我可以没有你
I can do without you
哦 灾星
Oh, Calam.
阿德莱德登上这舞台之夜
我会前来 穿得像苏族女人…
The night Adelaid steps on that stage,
I’ll come dressed as a Sioux squaw…
抱着印第安娃娃
…lugging a papoose.
我会带来她 比尔·希科克
就算我不得不用牙叼她回来!
I’ll bring her, Bill Hickok,
if I have to drag her back with my teeth!
小心 阿德莱德·亚当斯 响尾蛇!
Look out, Adelaid Adams. Rattlesnake!
钱不是问题 什么都可以答应她
只要请来她
Salary’s no object.
Promise her anything, but bring her.
我有香烟照片 我会找到她
I’ve got the cigarette picture, I’ll find her.
– 灾星 帮我个忙
– 什么事?
-Calam, do me a favor.
-What?
你在芝加哥时 多留意女人
她们怎么穿衣举止
When you’re in Chicago, notice the
women, how they act and what they wear.
给自己买♥♥点女人衣饰
Get yourself
some female clothes and fixings.
你懂的 礼服 缎带 香水 诸如此类
You know, dresses, ribbons,
perfume, things like that.
– 如果你不喜欢我的味道…
– 不是针对个人
-If you don’t like how I smell–
-It’s nothing personal.
如果你脱掉鹿皮 打扮漂亮一点…
If you ever crawled out of that deer hide
and dolled up a bit…
我有预感你还马马虎虎 漂亮朋友
…got a hunch
you’d be a passable, pretty gal.
把你的预感留给穿紧身衣拍照的女人吧
Well, save your hunches for females who get
their pictures taken in long underwear.
我不是她们之一
-I ain’t one of them.
BILL: Ha-ha-ha.
– 快 让车走起来
– 驾!
-Come on. Get this schooner rolling.
-Hyah!
头皮
CALAMITY:
Scalps.
大屠♥杀♥
A massacre.
不准动 杀人毒蛇
Drop it, you murdering copperhead.
我被骗了
I’ll be hornswoggled.
当你提起哈利
[SINGING]
When you turn to the subject of Harry
那骏马有不一般的经历
That’s a horse from a different safari
他能拳击像狐狸
He can box like a fox
他沉默像阉牛
He’s as dumb as an ox
但正是哈利我打算嫁给
But it’s Harry I’m planning to marry
对 正是哈利她打算嫁给
ALL:
Yes, it’s Harry she’s plannin’ to marry
我的心缠绕在他的背带
My heart’s twined around his suspenders
他是唯一我的真爱
He’s the one that I truly adore
我惊呆我晕菜 当他求爱
I’m numb, I succumb when he renders
脸倒在酒吧间地板
The face on the bar room floor
当他英雄救美时我颤动
When he flexes his muscles, I flutter
就像被百叶窗关着的蝴蝶
Like a butterfly caught in a shutter
当他叫我他的伴侣时
When he calls me his mate
我真的瓦解
I just disintegrate
自从开天辟地
Since the world first began
自从开天辟地
ALL:
Since the world first began
从未有如此男人
ADELAID:
Never been such a man
从未有如此男人
ALL:
Never been such a man
能像他这么爱
Who could love like he can
所以正是哈利我打算嫁给
ALL:
So it’s Harry I’m planning to marry
他们爱你 亚当斯小姐
They love you, Miss Adams.
你不该再鞠躬一次吗?
是你最后一夜了
Shouldn’t you take another bow?
It’s your last night.
我欣闻如此
I’m gratefully aware of that.
看旅行箱打包好了吗
还有我的服装…
See that the trunks are packed,
and my costumes…
处理掉那些讨厌东西
卖♥♥掉或怎么着
Get rid of those awful things.
Sell them or do something.
我把它们送给你了
I’ll make you a present of them.
我要买♥♥一衣橱新衣服
伦敦 维也纳 巴黎
I’ll buy a whole new wardrobe.
London, Vienna, Paris.
与这土芝加哥多么不同
How different from this primitive Chicago.
过去几周真是厌烦透顶
These past few weeks
have been a dreadful bore.
你怎能这样说 亚当斯小姐?
他们一直兴高采烈
How can you say that, Miss Adams?
They have been glorious.
如果我能上台一分钟
看见所有观众注目我
If I could be on the stage for one minute,
to see all those people looking up at me…
倾听我 赞美我…
…listening, admiring…
就像在围场看牲口
Like looking into the pens
at the stockyards.
快 凯蒂 我们不要让金斯利先生久等
Hurry up, Katie.
We mustn’t keep Mr. Kingsley waiting.
也许某天我会上台
Maybe some day I will be on the stage.
不是你这样的美丽大明星 亚当斯小姐
Not a grand, beautiful star like you,
Miss Adams.
也许只是唱首歌♥ 我会点歌♥舞
Just to sing a song maybe.
I can dance and sing a little.
当然你会 我听过你唱
唱诗班和婚礼绰绰有余 但是…
Of course you can. I’ve heard you.
Very nice for choirs and weddings, but–
我怀疑你的声音登得了舞台
I doubt that your voice would
ever carry beyond the footlights.
好了 现在我看起来怎样?
There, now. How do I look?
美丽 亚当斯小姐 真的美丽
Beautiful, Miss Adams. Just beautiful.
哪怕我从不独唱
哪怕我仅仅在合唱队…
Even if I never sang alone,
if I were only in the chorus…
你改天能不能推荐推荐?
…couldn’t you suggest it
to somebody sometime?
你不是说真的吧 凯蒂 不是当真吧?
You’re not serious, Katie. Not really?
我亲爱的 你不仅声音欠缺…
My dear, it isn’t just your voice, it’s–
你别的才质也很难胜任
You other equipment is hardly adequate.
振作起来
也许我到巴黎后会叫你 好吗?
Oh. Cheer up. Maybe I’ll send for you
when I get to Paris. All right?
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, darling.
晚安
Good night.
当你提起哈利
When you turn to the subject of Harry

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!