…which strives to bring to Deadwood
the best in entertainment…
不惜费用…
…regardless of the expense…
现在我极大♥荣♥幸向各位介绍…
…it is my great pleasure
to present to you now…
美丽明星 纽约花魁
弗朗西丝·弗莱尔小姐
…that lovely star, that toast of New York,
Miss Frances Fryer.
我做不到
[MOUTHS]
I can’t.
我做不到
I can’t.
– 快 出去
– 如果我继续装女人 他们会宰了我
-Come on. Get out there.
-If 1 go on as a woman, they’ll murder me.
如果你不装 他们会宰了你 还有我
现在出去
If you don’t, they’ll murder you.
And me too. Now, get out there.
– 你和我所见略同吗?
– 她不是很好看
-Do you see what I see?
-She ain’t very good-looking.
她不仅仅不好看
That ain’t all she ain’t.
我有两只玉臂
[SINGING]
I’ve got two wonderful arms
我有两片娇唇
I’ve got two wonderful lips
我过了21岁 我是自♥由♥身
I’m over 21 and I’m free
哦 我有满满一箱蜂蜜
Oh, I’ve got a hive full of honey
给合适的狂蜂浪蝶
For the right kind of honey bee

MAN:
Psst.
我不那么充满魅力
I’m not the glamorous type
但是我生性多情
But I’m the amorous type
你会爱上我坐在你膝上的媚态
You’ll love the way I fit on your knee
哦 我有满满一箱蜂蜜
Oh, I’ve got a hive full of honey
给合适的狂蜂浪蝶
For the right kind of honey bee
我爹爹有条铁路
My daddy owns a railroad
我妈妈是百万富婆
And my ma is a millionaire
此外 我是独生女
And besides, I’m an only child
你觉得你能学会疼爱吗?
Do you think you could learn to care?
如果你是我的如意郎君
If you’re the one I adore
快来得到它
Come on and get it before
抢在某人将它摇下树之前
Somebody shakes it down from the tree.
我有满满一箱蜂蜜
I’ve got a hive full of honey
给合适的狂蜂浪蝶
For the right kind of honey bee
我有两只玉臂
我有两片娇唇
I got two wonderful arms
I got two wonderful lips
我过了21岁 我是自♥由♥身
I’m over 21 and I’m free
哦 我有满满一箱蜂蜜
Oh, I’ve got a hive full of honey
给合适的狂蜂浪蝶
For the right kind of honey bee
米勒现在要受到惩罚
Miller is in for it now.
拜托大家 我们能解释
我可能看错了他的性别…
Please, everybody, I can explain.
I may have made a mistake about his gender…
但没有看错他的天才
他是伟大的男演员
…but not his talent. He’s a great actor.
他非常出色 如果给我们机会
我会弥补大家
He’s wonderful. If you’d give us a chance.
I’ll make it up to you.
你们会尽兴而归的
You’ll have a good time.
比尔 他们一哄而散 这会毁了米勒
Gosh, Bill, they’re all walking out of here.
This will ruin Millie.
– 做点什么
– 做什么?
-Do something.
-Do what?
听我说!
Listen to me!
听我说 土鳖们
Listen to me, you mangy groundhogs.
不应该这样对待米勒
没有他你们有戏院吗
This ain’t no way to treat Millie.
You wouldn’t have a theater without him.
这镇上就不许人犯错吗?
Can’t a man make a mistake in this town?
我们不是傻子 他保证请来纽约女演员
看看我们得到什么!
We ain’t suckers. He promised us
a New York actress. Look what we got!
对!
ALL:
Yeah!
– 你们得到了他得到的!
– 我们不想要 我们不想要!
-You got what he got!
-We don’t want it. No, we don’t want it!
等一等!
Wait a minute!
他知道你们多么失望
给他一个机会 他会弥补
He knows how disappointed you are.
Give him a chance and he’ll make it up.
– 是不是 米勒?
– 当然 想方设法
-Won’t you, Millie?
-Sure. Anything.
他骗过我们一次 他会骗我们第二次
He fooled us once, and he’ll fool us again.
米勒不会为我们做任何事
Millie won’t do nothing for us.
他会的 他请来的女演员
会靓瞎你们狗眼
He will. He’ll get you an actress prettier
than the one you expected.
– 他已经写信请她了
– 什么女演员? 他会请谁?
-Why, he’s written for her already.
-What actress? Who’s he going to get?
大腕 超级大腕
A big one. A plumb big one.
谁 灾星? 告诉我们谁
Who, Calam? Tell us who.
我们想知道她是谁
MAN:
We’d like to know who she is.
阿德莱德·亚当斯 即是!
Adelaid Adams, that’s who!
听起来没这好事 但最好是真的
It sounds too good to be true,
but it better be.
你们有灾星珍妮打包票
You’ve got Calamity Jane’s word on it.
回到你们的桌子边 叫兽们
欣赏演出!
Get back to your tables, you coyotes.
Enjoy the show!
我会为你们弥补一切
I’ll make this all up to you.
米勒先生 阿德莱德·亚当斯在芝加哥
她打死也不会来这镇子
Mr. Miller, Adelaid Adams is in Chicago.
She wouldn’t be caught dead in this town.
一言既出 驷马难追
I think I’ll take a long walk
off a short precipice.
听着 我估计…
Look, I figure–
她签了我的死刑执行令
阿德莱德·亚当斯
My death warrant, she signed.
Adelaid Adams.
哪怕你答应请随便别的女演员都好
If you’d only promised them
any other actress.
– 别的女演员我一概不知
– 难怪他们叫你”灾星”
– I don’t know no other actress.
-That’s why they call her “Calamity.”
听着 差劲赌棍…
Listen, you two-bit gambler…
危急关头我没看见你出一个主意
…didn’t see you come up with an idea
when the chips were down.
至少你有家戏院
你怎么请不来阿德莱德?
At least you’ve still got a theater.
What stops you getting this Adelaid?
这店是枯木镇最大的销金窟
你出得起钱
This joint’s the biggest goldmine
in Deadwood. You can afford it.
– 为什么你不派人去请她?
– 为什么我不派人去请示巴女王?
-Why don’t you send for her?
-Why don’t I send for the Queen of Sheba?

Yeah.
没用 他们想要阿德莱德
No good. They want Adelaid.
听着米勒 对灾星来说没什么不可能
Look, nothing is impossible for Calamity.
她不是从一百野蛮印第安人中救下驿车吗?
Didn’t she save the stage
from 100 savage Injuns?
她不是救了她的漂亮少尉免遭生不如死吗?
Didn’t she rescue her pretty lieutenant
from a fate worse than death?
此外 她给大家拍胸脯阿德莱德会来
Besides, she gave the boys her word
that Adelaid would be here.
灾星的话一句顶万句
Calamity’s word is sacred.
比尔
Bill.
– 你真的对我这么有信心?
– 谁比我更了解你?
-You really have that much faith in me?
-Who knows you better than me?
你觉得我能去芝加哥请来阿德莱德·亚当斯?
You think I could go to Chicago
and bring Adelaid Adams back here?
你保证 我就相信
You gave your word, and I trust that.
就像我相信一条隐蔽的
尾巴上长了全新响环的响尾蛇
About as much as I do a blind rattlesnake
with a brand new button on his tail.
嗨 等一等
Hey, wait a minute.
– 你这差劲的诈牌王…
– 你说的太多了
-Aw, you no good four-flushing–
-You talk too much.
夏天里你是冬天
[SINGING]
In the summer you’re the winter
指头里你是小刺
In the finger you’re the splinter
盛宴里你是炖菜
In the banquet you’re the stew
我可以没有你
Say, I could do without you
花♥园♥里你是地鼠
In the garden you’re the gopher
牛仔裤里你是懒人鞋
In the Levi’s you’re the loafer
你就像翻了的独木舟
Like an overturned canoe
我可以没有你
Well, I can do without you
你可以去费城

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!