Come and get them.
谁要香烟? 刚到的货 一美元一包
Who wants cigarettes? Just came in
on the stage. A dollar a pack.
看看他们 抢起烟来扔钱就像阔少
Hmm, look at them, snapping for them
cigarettes like a bunch of silk-gloved dudes.
– 又一张该死的李将军
– 我的是格拉特将军
-Another dying Robert E. Lee.
– I got General Grant.
– 维多利亚女王
– 又是鬼船
-Queen Victoria.
-Carnsarn boat again.
– 好! 我得到她了 我得到了
– 让我们看看
-Yippee! I got her. I got her.
-Let’s see it.
我出五美元买♥♥它
I’ll give you $5 for it.
五十我也不卖♥♥ 我要让她紧贴着我的心
I wouldn’t take 50,
because I’m keeping her close to my heart.
– 你觉得他们被什么鬼迷住了?
– 是阿德莱德 灾星 阿德莱德
-What you suppose is getting into them?
-Mm, it’s Adelaid, Calam. Adelaid.
阿德莱德是什么鬼?
What’s an Adelaid?
她是希望 梦想 幻想
She’s a hope. A dream. A vision.
你看见她雕刻在古代船首上…
You see her carved on the prow
of an ancient ship…
浮现在篝火余烬中
…in the dying embers of the camp fire.
喀耳刻 阿佛洛狄特 特洛伊海伦
这里 她是阿德莱德·亚当斯
Circe, Aphrodite, Helen of Troy.
In this case, it’s Adelaid Adams.
你是说 尽在一包烟里?
-You mean, all that in a pack of cigarettes?
-Mm-hm.
她很美 不是吗?
Beautiful, ain’t she?
她除了内衣什么也没穿
She ain’t got nothing on but her underwear.
紧身衣 灾星
Them’s tights, Calam.
她是伟大的女演员 他们如此告诉我
She’s a great actress, so they tell me.
她富有魅力 身材迷人
有女人应有的一切
She’s charming, lovely figure,
everything that a woman ought to be.
对我来说就像一头没穿衣服的花边肥牛
Looks like a fat,
frilled-up side of undressed beef to me.
我可以看起来一样 只是我懂得端庄
I could look the same.
Except I got certain ideas about modesty.
男人无不愿意骑上一百英里
只为了一睹亚当斯小姐秀色
Ain’t one man wouldn’t ride 100 miles
just for one glimpse of Miss Adams.
你也许是的
周围有些渣男是的
Hmm. You, maybe.
Some of that scum around here.
但一位绅士不会对这种照片看第二眼
But a gentleman wouldn’t look twice
at such a picture.
对 比如说像吉尔马丁少尉的绅士?
Yeah. A gentleman like Lieutenant Gilmartin
for instance, huh?
对 既然你提起了
比如说像吉尔马丁少尉
Yeah, now that you mention it.
Like Lieutenant Gilmartin.
你有点迷恋他 对不对?
You’re kind of stuck on him, ain’t you?
他不表白我才不说
Ain’t saying until he does.
那么他到哪儿去了?
我还以为他会来接车
Say, where’s he been, anyway? I kind of
thought maybe he’d be here to meet the stage.
我猜他在要塞值勤
我上次看见他是在一周以前
Oh, he’s on duty at the Fort, I guess.
Last time I saw him was a week ago.
他进来买♥♥一包烟
He came in to buy a pack
of them cigarettes.
米勒先生 拜托 怎么没人理我
Mr. Miller, please.
Nobody pays any attention to me.
为什么该理你?
Why should they?
呃 米勒先生 我是你在等的人
我是弗朗西丝·弗莱尔
Well, Mr. Miller, you’re expecting me.
I’m Francis Fryer.
我的女演员在哪里?
Where is my actress?
写信应聘我在芝加哥报纸上登的广♥告♥的?
The one who wrote me the letter
about my ad in the Chicago newspaper?
我雇了她 她该来了 看
I hired her.
She’s supposed to be here. Look.
我为她打了广♥告♥
I’m advertising her.
呃 是我
Oh, heh. Well, that’s me.
你是她?
You’re her?
不 我不是她 你瞧 我…
Uh, no, I’m not her. You see, I’m, uh…
看“弗朗西丝·弗莱尔”
Look. “Francis Fryer.”
你是弗朗西丝·弗莱尔?
你骗了我 你被解雇了
You’re Francis Fryer?
You deceived me. You’re fired.
不 你没有被解雇
我得有个人演
No, you’re not fired.
I’ve got to have somebody.
我完蛋了
I’m ruined.
我打广♥告♥说是女演员
那群人今晚看见你会私刑结果我
I advertised an actress. When that crowd
sees you tonight, they’ll lynch me.
去藏在我的办公室
Go hide in my office.
告诉我们一切
Tell us all about it.
出什么事了? 你们碰到谁?
What happened? Who got you?
印第安人突袭队
Indians. War party.
我们有五个人: 两个测量员
还有一个要塞少尉
There were five of us: Two surveyors
and a lieutenant from the Fort.
他们在老鹰隘口突然袭击我们
They jumped us at Eagle Pass.
他们杀了测量员们和少尉
They killed the surveyors
and the lieutenant.
– 什么少尉?
– 他叫吉尔马丁
-What lieutenant?
-Gilmartin, his name was.
– 他们杀了丹尼·吉尔马丁?
– 他们杀了他 没错 也杀了别人
-They got Danny Gilmartin?
-They got him, all right. The others too.
坏透了的野蛮人!
The rotten savages!
他们怎么杀了他的? 干脆?
利落? 心脏一箭?
How did they get him? Quick?
Clean? In the heart?
– 我估计 或者脑袋一箭
– 也许双保险
– I reckon. Or in the head.
-Maybe both.
你们不知道?
Don’t you know?
他们人多势众 迅雷不及掩耳
They got him plenty.
They got him quick and fast.
他的马倒了 他摔下来就死了吧
His horse went down.
He died right where he fell.
你们没有回去查实?
Didn’t you go back and find out for sure?
回去? 我们到底怎么回去?
Go back? How in blazes could we go back?
他们追了我们十英里 赏给我们箭雨
They chased us for 10 miles,
showering us with arrows.
你们丢下他 是不是?
You left him, didn’t you?
你们从未回去看他的死活
You never went back to see
if he was dead or alive.
你们这蜂目豺声的叫兽
You slab-sided, white-bellied coyotes.
你们丢下丹尼
而我不会丢下一条受伤的狗!
You left Danny
like I wouldn’t leave a hurt dog!
– 灾星 你去哪儿?
– 去找丹尼
-Calam, where are you going?
-To get Danny.
我们走!
Let’s go!
– 你没事吧?
– 没事 快给我松绑
-Are you all right?
-Yeah. Just untie me.
上那匹马
Get on that horse.
为什么我们要骑同一匹马?
我们本可以抓匹印第安矮种马
Why do we have to ride the same horse?
We could’ve grabbed an Indian pony.
这样更舒服
It’s cozier this way.
然后怎么样 灾星?
What happened then, Calam?
我一枪正中他眉心
I give him a bullet
right between the eyeballs.
然后我和丹尼逃
又有两个紧追不舍
Then me and Danny lit out,
two more of them coming after us.
我把他们全撂倒了 是不是 丹尼?
I shot them both. Didn’t I, Danny?
– 呃 呃 呃嗯
– 你杀了四个?
-Why, uh… Well… Ahem.
-You killed four of them?
– 只有这么多
– 巾帼不让须眉
-That’s all there were.
-You’re the girl to do it too.
你怎么回事? 你不相信我?
What’s the matter with you?
Don’t you believe me?
当然信
Oh, sure.
只是 你干掉红人这么快…
Only, with you killing off
them redskins so fast…
我纳闷为什么政♥府♥还要辛辛苦苦派军队来
…I was wondering why the government
even bothered to send the army.
你又在说我骗人?
Are you calling me a liar again?
为什么你从来不打理头发?
Why don’t you ever fix your hair?
阿德莱德·亚当斯! 我得到她了! 看!
MAN:
Adelaid Adams! I got her! Look!
我不是为别的女人救下你的
I didn’t save you for no other female.
先生们和…先生们
Gentlemen and, uh, gentlemen.
遵照金袜带的一贯方针…
In keeping with the policy
of the Golden Garter…
努力带给枯木镇最好的娱乐…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!