Bill, I really wanted all those things.
我自己也有点渴望它们
I was kind of hankering for them myself.
再也没有另一个像他的男人了
对我来说没有 永远没有
There’ll never be another man like him.
Not for me. Not ever.
我也不容易将她忘怀
It ain’t going to be easy
getting her out of my system either.
她如此美丽和…
She was so beautiful and…
美丽和…
Beautiful and…
– 比尔
– 灾星
-Bill.
-Calam.
嗨 你跟我说的那个少尉怎么办?
Hey. What ever happened to that lieutenant
you were telling me about?
我从来没听说过他
I never heard of him.
曾经我有暗恋
[SINGING]
Once I had a secret love
埋藏在我心里
That lived within the heart of me
太快我的暗恋
All too soon my secret love
着急要释放
Became impatient to be free
于是我告诉给知己的星星
So I told a friendly star
梦想者经常这样做
The way that dreamers often do
你多么奇妙
Just how wonderful you are
为什么我如此爱着你
And why I’m so in love with you
现在我喊出来
Now I shout it
从最高的山巅
From the highest hills
甚至告诉金色的水仙
Even told the golden daffodils
终于我的心是开启的扉
At last my heart’s an open door
我的暗恋不再是暗恋
And my secret love’s no secret
不再
Anymore
现在我喊出来
Now I shout it
从最高的山巅
From the highest hills
甚至告诉金色的水仙
Even told the golden daffodils
终于我的心是开启的扉
At last my heart’s an open door
我的暗恋不再是暗恋
And my secret love’s no secret
不再
Anymore
你好 弗拉纳根
Howdy, Flanagan.
淘金怎么样?
Say, how’s the claim panning out?
看她装的 难怪没人愿意跟她说话
The way she acted,
no wonder nobody will talk to her.
但愿她别找我说话 我讨厌对女人无礼
I hope she don’t speak to me.
I hate to insult women.
你好 伙计们 上午好 老友
Howdy, fellows. Morning, Billy.
– 你好 弗朗西丝
– 你好 灾星
-Howdy, Francis.
-Hello, Calamity.
你看见比尔在哪儿吗?
Have you seen Bill around here anywhere?
他和科罗拉多去他们地里干活去了
He and Colorado
are out working their claim.
招牌怎么取掉了?
How come they’re taking down
them signs?
凯蒂不再在这了
Katie’s not here anymore.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她没有受伤吧? 她生病了吗?
告诉我 弗朗西丝 她在哪?
She ain’t been hurt? Is she sick?
Tell me, Francis, where is she?
在回芝加哥路上
On her way back to Chicago.
芝加哥?
Chicago?
你警告她离开镇子 不是吗? 她走了
You warned her to get out of town,
didn’t you? Well, she got.
但我不是说真的! 我当时疯了
But I didn’t mean it! I was loco.
我不想要她走 所以我来告诉她
I didn’t want her to go.
That’s what I came to tell her.
你晚了 驿车半小时前离开了
You’re late. The stage left a half hour ago.
镇子会想念那孩子
The town is going to miss that kid.
– 我们真的会
– 人人都会想念她
MAN 1: We sure will.
MAN 2: Everybody will miss her.
我没想到她会走 我发誓
I didn’t think she’d go, I swear it.
她又不怕 她向我回击
为什么她会走? 为什么?
She wasn’t scared. She shot back at me.
Why would she go away? Why?
因为她是个淑女 灾星
Because she’s a lady, Calamity.
她不小心眼 不自私
从来不会破坏别人的生活 比如像…
She’s not mean and selfish and never
learned to wreck people’s lives like…
像我 说吧
Like me. Say it.
我不必说 她留下字条
里面说了一切 听
I don’t have to say it. She left this note.
It says everything. Listen.
“亲爱的丹尼 灾星爱你…”
“Dear Danny, Calamity loves you and–”
– 但我不是!
– 闭嘴听!
-But, I don’t!
-Shut up and listen!
“灾星爱你 而你可能爱她
“Calamity loves you
and you probably love her.
我没有权利夹在你们中间
我爱你们俩 想要你们俩幸福
I had no right to come between you.
I love you both and want you to be happy.
就当是阿德莱德·亚当斯来过枯木镇
Pretend it was Adelaid Adams
who came to Deadwood.
凯蒂·布朗从未存在
现在也不存在 再见 丹尼”
Katie Brown never existed.
She doesn’t now. Goodbye, Danny.”
从未存在?
Never existed?
她是枯木镇最实在的人
She was the most real person
in Deadwood.
挂回招牌 米勒 我就带驿车回来!
Put them signs back up, Millie.
I’m bringing that stage back here!
嗨 灾星 你去哪儿?
Hey, Calam, where are you going?
快!
Come on!
我不知道你跟那个山猫会过上什么日子
I don’t know what kind of life you’ll have
living with that catamount…
但不会无聊
…but it ain’t gonna be dull.
千真万确
That’s for dang sure.
嗨 响尾蛇
CALAMITY:
Hey, Rattlesnake.
响尾蛇 停
Rattlesnake, stop.
只顾跑的老装傻
为什么我喊你你不停车?
Hot-headed old possum.
Why don’t you stop when I yell?
我还以为你是印第安人
– I thought you was Injuns.
-Ugh.
凯蒂 我要结婚了
Katie, I’m going to get married.
恭喜
Congratulations.
响尾蛇 停车
Rattlesnake, stop this coach.
停! 停 好了!
RATTLESNAKE:
Whoa! Whoa, there!
但我不会是希科克夫人
But I’m going to be Mrs. Hickok.
比尔? 但我还以为你爱丹尼
Bill? But I thought you loved Danny.
哦 那是女人想法
没什么会再让你烦恼了
Oh, that’s female thinking.
Nothing will get you into more trouble.
我们去哪里 芝加哥或回枯木镇?
Well, where are we heading,
Chicago or back to Deadwood?
枯木镇 灾星 家
Deadwood, Calam. Home.
– 凯蒂
– 哦 灾星
-Katie.
-Oh, Calam.
女人们 纯女人
Females. Pure females.
现在我喊出来 从最高的山巅
[SINGING]
Now I shout it from the highest hills
甚至告诉金色的水仙
Even told the golden daffodils
终于我的心是开启的扉
At last my heart’s an open door
我的暗恋不再是暗恋
And my secret love’s no secret
不再
Anymore
我不会再回到风城
Ain’t going back to the windy city
风城可漂亮了
The windy city is mighty pretty
但它没有我有的东西
But it ain’t got what I’ve got
我告诉你 伙计们
I’m telling you, boys
我不会拿这一小块金子
I wouldn’t trade this golden nugget
换整个伊利诺州
For the whole of Illinois
我的心高过鹰
My heart is higher than a hawk
我的爱深过井
My love is deeper than a well
我想不久以后
I’m thinkin’ in a little while
我的爱与我鸾凤和鸣
My love and I’ll be doin’ very well

Hey.
这是干什么?
What’s this for?
只是万一还有女演员从芝加哥涌来
Well, that’s just in case any more actresses
roll in from Chicago.
今晚我们将在家 在银色月光下
[SINGING] We’ll be home tonight
By the light of the silvery moon
我的心怦怦跳 像拨动旋律的曼陀林
And my hearts a-thumpin’
Like a mandolin a-plunkin’ a tune
– 当我们到家 我们将留下
– 当我们到家 我们将留下
-When we get home, we’re fixin’ to stay

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!