But she’s not lady enough for social
appearances with distinguished gentlemen.
呃 她不美
Well, she ain’t beautiful.
灾星不美? 你们男人准备大吃一惊吧
Calamity’s not beautiful? You boys
have a big surprise in store for you.
只有一个办法 抽草棍
There’s only one way to settle this,
and that’s to draw straws.
抽到长棍带凯蒂 输的带灾星
The long straw gets Katie
and the loser takes Calam.
你不介意吧 凯蒂?
Is that all right with you, Katie?
抽吧 少尉
Draw, Lieutenant.
我赢了!
I won!
– 我将有舞会上最美的姑娘
– 可不要打赌
-I’ll have the prettiest girl at the ball.
-Don’t bet on it.
比尔 你的眼睛看门
Bill, keep your eyes on that door.
灾星!
Calamity!
我在见鬼的小溪里摔跤了!
I fell in that dangblasted creek!
天哪 看谁来了
Gosh almighty, look who’s here.
你们怎么来这里了?
What brought you
to this neck of the woods?
印第安人难题?
In jun trouble?
他们来请你去舞会
They came to ask you to go to the ball.
你们都要?
Both of you?
受宠若惊
That’s plumb flattering.
– 只是我分身乏术
– 没关系 我们抽了草棍
-Only I can’t go with both of you.
-Uh, it’s all right. We drew straws.
是吗? 谁赢了?
You did? Who won?
– 呃…
– 我赢了 灾星
-Well…
-I did, Calam.
哦 你赢了?
好 很好 比尔 真的很好
Oh. Oh, you did? Well, that’s fine, Bill.
That’s mighty fine.
想不出来我更愿意跟谁
Can’t think who I’d rather tag along with.
周六试着把自己弄干净点 我会来接你
Try to get yourself cleaned up
by Saturday, and I’ll call for you.
我听说它会是场盛会
I hear tell it’ll be a plumb fancy affair.
军人们穿着制♥服♥ 女士们穿着美丽礼服
Soldiers in dress uniforms,
ladies in fancy gowns.
我从未去过这样的大舞会
I’ve never been to a big shindig like that.
我想我因为被邀请骄傲得紧身衣要爆掉了
I reckon I’ll burst my corset strings
in the pride of just being asked.
我给你做点茶
I’ll fix you some tea.
丹尼
Danny.
邀请凯蒂去 丹尼
我知道你想带我去 但邀请她吧
Ask Katie to go, Danny.
I know you want to take me, but ask her.
为我这样做 丹尼 拜托
Do it for me, Danny, please.
你真是位淑女 灾星
You’re quite a lady, Calamity.
– 你非得披旧军大衣过去吗?
– 旧大衣?
-Did you have to wear that old army coat?
-Old coat?
是卡斯特将军的 比尔 他亲自给我的
It was Custer’s, Bill.
He gave it to me himself.
如果卡斯特将军穿得
在斯库利要塞应该也穿得
If it’s good enough for Custer,
it ought to be good enough for Fort Scully.
这不是对抗坐牛的剥头皮远征
我们是去舞会
This ain’t no scalping expedition
against Sitting Bull. We’re going to a ball.
我知道 我们真的有个良宵
不是吗 比尔?
I know it. We sure got a night for it,
ain’t we, Bill?
遥望重山叠嶂不让你心潮起伏吗?
Don’t it thrill you
just to look at them hills?
确实如此
It sure does.
难怪印第安人如此凶猛的捍卫这地方
No wonder the Injuns
fight so fierce to hang on to this country.
带我回到黑山
[SINGING]
Take me back to the Black Hills
达科他的黑山
The Black Hills of Dakota
回到美丽的印第安区 我爱的家乡
To the beautiful Indian country that I love
遗落我的心在黑山
Lost my heart in the Black Hills
达科他的黑山
The Black Hills of Dakota
那里青松高
Where the pines are so high
它们接天上
That they kiss the sky above
当我独自生寂寥
ALL:
And when I get that lonesome feelin’
我远离家乡时
And I’m miles away from home
我听见神秘的群山声
I hear the voice of the mystic mountains
召唤我回家
Calling me back home
– 所以带我回到黑山
– 所以带我回到黑山
-So take me back to the Black Hills
-So take me back to the Black Hills
– 达科他的黑山
– 达科他的黑山
-The Black Hills of Dakota
-The Black Hills of Dakota
– 回到美丽的印第安区 我爱的家乡
– 回到美丽的印第安区 我爱的家乡
-To the beautiful Indian country that I love
-To the beautiful Indian country that I love
带我回到黑山
Take me back to the Black Hills
达科他的黑山
The Black Hills of Dakota
回到美丽的印第安区 我爱的家乡
To the beautiful Indian country that I love
遗落我的心在黑山
Lost my heart in the Black Hills
– 达科他的黑山
– 达科他的黑山
-The Black Hills of Dakota
-The Black Hills of Dakota
– 那里青松高
– 那里青松高
-Where the pines are so high
-Where the pines are so high
– 它们接天上
– 它们接天上
-That they kiss the sky above
-That they kiss the sky above
– 当我独自生寂寥
– 当我独自生寂寥
-And when I get that lonesome feelin’
-And when I get that lonesome feelin’
– 我远离家乡时
– 我远离家乡时
-And I’m miles away from home
-And I’m miles away from home
– 我听见神秘的群山声
– 我听见神秘的群山声
– I hear the voice of the mystic mountains
– Ihear the voice of the mystic mountains
– 召唤我回家
– 召唤我回家
-Callin’ me back home
-Callin’ me back home
所以带我回到黑山
So take me back to the Black Hills
达科他的黑山
The Black Hills of Dakota
回到美丽的印第安区 我爱的家乡
To the beautiful Indian country that I love
– 回到美丽的印第安区
– 回到美丽的印第安区
-To the beautiful Indian country
-To the beautiful Indian country
– 我爱的家乡
– 我爱的家乡
-That I love
-That I love
这不可能是灾星
That can’t be Calamity.
哇 她好美!
Why, she’s beautiful!
她发生了什么事?
What happened to her?
留一支舞给我 灾星小姐
MAN:
Save one for me, Miss Calamity.
等一等 大伙们
Wait a minute, fellows.
这卡片上我记不下你们所有名字
I can’t get all your names
on this here card.
大多数我甚至不会拼写
I can’t even spell most of them.
我都写满了
That’s all I got room for.
你需要的是更大的卡片!
What you need is a bigger card!
灾星一直瞒着我们暗藏十八般兵器
Calamity has been holding out on us,
carrying concealed weapons.
怎么这些呆子都想跟我跳舞?
How come all these galoots
want to dance with me?
在霍根马厩那次舞会 他们没一个过来
At that shindig at Hogan’s stable,
none of them came around.
– 他们没一个?
– 我整晚跟骡子聊天
-They didn’t, huh?
– I spent the night chatting with the mules.
这就是我一直告诉你的
你打扮了更好看
That’s what I’ve been telling you,
that you’d look better in a dress.
我是吗 丹尼?
Do I, Danny?
你是绝对的美女 灾星
You’re an absolute vision, Calamity.
灾星 这支舞有人了吗?
Calamity, is this dance open?
呃 我想留着这支舞
Well, I’m kind of saving this one.
来吧 灾星
Come on, Calam.
丹尼都不邀请我跳一次舞
Danny hasn’t even asked me for a dance.
我知道 凯蒂和他如胶似漆
I know.
Katie and him are thicker than molasses.
比尔 看那边
-Bill, look there.
-Hmm?
他带她出去花♥园♥了
He’s taking her out in the garden.
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂 亲爱的
Katie, darling.
丹尼 我们不该
Danny, we shouldn’t.
我爱你 凯蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!