-等我告诉你你就会改变主意的 -闭嘴
-You’ll change your mind when I tell ya. -Shut up!
-OK -就是你的好主意让我们变成这样的…
-OK, OK. -Your great ideas got us here…
-那就算了 -我再也不想听到你的什么主意了
-Forget it! -I never wanna hear another of your ideas.
-好吧 -OK
-All right. -OK.
澳大利亚
Australia.
我想 你也许私下也想知道 那我就告诉你吧
I figured, secretly you wanted to know, so I told you.
澳大利亚
Australia.
那就是你的好主意?
That’s your great idea?
噢 伙计 这是我最近…做出的长远打算
Oh, boy, it’s the latest in… in a long line.
-澳大利亚可没这儿好 -那是你所知道的而已
-Australia’s no better than here. -That’s all you know.
-举个例子… -在澳大利亚南他们说英语
-Name me one thing… -They speak English in Australia!
是吗?
They do?
聪明的家伙 那样我们就不会被认出是外国人了
Yeah, smart guy. We wouldn’t be foreigners.
澳洲有很多马
They got horses in Australia.
天呐 那儿离这里有好几千英里远 我们可以藏在那
Hell, they got thousands of miles we could hide out in.
阳光 沙滩 你可还以学游泳
Good climate, beaches. You could learn to swim.
不 游泳不重要
No! Swimming isn’t important.
那里的银行怎么样?
What about the banks?
太容易得手了 相当容易 又熟又丰满
They’re easy. Easy, ripe and luscious.
你说的是银行还是女人?
The banks or the women?
噢 只要你抢了银行 也就有了女人
Well, once you got one, you got the other!
-就是路途遥远 -你什么都要求十全十美
-It’s a long way though. -Everything’s gotta be perfect with you!
我只是不想等到了才发现原来那儿糟透了 就这样
I just don’t wanna get there and find out it stinks, that’s all.
至少考虑一下吧
At least think about it.
好吧
All right.
我会考虑的
I’ll think about it.
嘿
Hey.
等我们出去 上了马
When we get outside, when we get to the horses,
只要记住一件事
just remember one thing.
-嘿 等等 -怎么了?
-Hey, wait a minute. -What?
你没看见有勒弗斯吧 对吧?
You didn’t see Lefors out there, did you?
勒弗斯
Lefors?
没有
No.
噢 那就好
Oh, good.
有一会儿我还以为我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
For a moment there I thought we were in trouble.
开火
Fuego!
开火
Fuego!
开火
Fuego!