在到那儿之前我们都不会有事的
We’ll be all right till then.
他们可能在这里埋伏
They might try something here.
不可能 上面那儿更容易隐蔽
Nah. Better cover up there.
你们别那么紧张 伙计们
You got to relax, you fellas.
你们得适应玻利维亚的工作方式
You got to get used to Bolivian ways.
你们得放松些 该死
You got to go easy. Dammy!
就像我这样
Like I do.
不过 你们可能认为我疯了 可我没有
Course, you probably think I’m crazy, but I’m not.
没错 我活得很精彩
Bingo. I’m colorful.
要是你们在玻利维亚生活上10年你们也会这样的
That’s what happens when you live ten years alone in Bolivia.
你们也会活得很精彩
You get colorful.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
我看不到他们
I can’t see them.
我们离开这儿
Let’s get outta here!
让他们把钱放下离开
Tell them to leave the money and go.
让他们把”田” 钱…
Dejen el “dinoro”,,, dinero and…
离开
y váyanse,
让我们把钱全都放下?
Que dejemos el dinero y nos vayamos?
告诉他们我们是被雇来把钱带回去的
Tell them we were hired to take it back.
这是我们的工作
It’s our job!
告诉他们钱不是我们的
Tell them the money isn’t ours.
这些钱 不是我们的
El dinero,,, no es nuestro,
不 不是你们的 现在它是我们的
No, ya no es de ustedes, Ahora es de nosotros,
很显然
Claro!
我们再跟他们说一遍 这是我们的工作
We’ll try telling them again. It’s our job.
这些钱不是我们的
The money isn’t ours.
这笔钱不是我们的
El dinero no es nuestro,
-我们需要它 -我们也需要它
-Lo necesitamos, -También nosotros lo necesitamos,
-你觉得怎么样? -不太顺利
-What do you think? -Not so good.
你能对付右边的那两个吗?
Can you take the two on the right?
小子 有件事我想应该让你知道
Kid, there’s something I think I oughta tell ya.
我之前还从未向人开过枪
I never shot anybody before.
偏在这种要命的时候告诉我这个
One hell of a time to tell me.
我们最好还是散开 因为他们可能会想杀了我们
Vale más que se hagan a un lado, porque a lo mejor éstos nos matan,
试着对付右边的那两个 瞄准胸口
Try for the two on the right.
那样就算你没打中 你总会打中什么的
Aim dead center. That way if you miss, you still hit something.
-快走 -什么?
-Go! -Qué?
-拜托你们 -什么?
-Please! -Qué?
-拜托 -拜托
-Por favor, -Por favor!
噢 我们已经改邪归正了
Well, we’ve gone straight.
我们正在试着改邪归正
What’ll we try now.
要知道 还有别的改邪归正的办法
There are other ways of going straight, you know.
还有别的改邪归正的办法
There are other ways of going straight.
可以搞农场
There’s farming.
我们可以买♥♥一块地
We could buy a place.
我不知道该怎么经营农场
I don’t know how to farm.
那牧场呢 嗯?
What about a ranch, then?
最后一次我们试着在一个牧场工作是在偷牛的时候了
The last time we tried a ranch was during our rustling days.
那时候起我们就不擅长放牧 那很难 我们已经老了
And even then we weren’t much good at it. It’s hard. Hours are brutal.
不 要经营牧场你得是个年轻小子才行
No, you gotta be a kid to start a ranch.

Hey.
我可能比你先一步回去
I might go back ahead of you.
你是说回家?
You mean home?
我已经考虑过了
I was thinking of it.
不管你怎么想 埃塔
Whatever you want, Etta.
也许我会离开的
Maybe I’ll go.

Hey.
埃塔想可能比我们先回去
Etta’s thinking of maybe going home ahead of us.
随便她想什么
Whatever she wants.
那 我就离开了
I’ll go, then.
把手举起来
Manos arriba!
-你抢了多少? -这真不值得 阿尔博卡矿场
-How much you got? -It’s hardly worth it. Alpoca Mine.
我告诉你 别在丛林里动手了
I tell you, no more jungle work for me.
你就快变成个老太婆了
You’re getting to be an old maid.
把你老太婆的唠叨话留给你自己吧 要是你不介意的话
Keep your old-maid remarks to yourself, if you don’t mind.
我可以在城里还有山上抢劫
I’ll work in the city and mountains,
不过从今天起我绝对不在丛林里抢劫
but from now on jungle work is out!
美国抢匪?
Bandidos Yanquis?
让他们安静
Tell them to be quiet.
-该怎么说? -安静
-What’s the word? -Quietos,
安静
Quietos!
我告诉你 在丛林里抢钱更容易隐蔽
I tell you, the jungle’s a better cover for payrolls.
小子 我有权保留我的看法
Kid, I got a right to my opinion,
在我看来丛林里到处都是蛇
and in my opinion there are snakes in the jungle.
我可不想在有蛇的地方抢钱
I don’t work around snakes.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我不知道 我想是 圣 文森特吧
I don’t know. San Vicente, I think.
-要吃什么? -是的 先生
-Comer? -Sí, se?or, Pasen,
胡安 过来 把马牵走
Juan! Ven, Llévate los caballos,
我不喜欢丛林或是沼泽
I don’t enjoy jungles or swamps.
我不喜欢有蛇 我对在晚上工作倒不在意
I don’t like snakes. I don’t much care for night work.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
队长 队长
Capitán! Capitán!
队长 广场上有一只阿尔博卡矿场的骡子
Capitán, allí en la plaza hay una mula de las minas de Alpoca,
-是阿尔博卡矿场的? -是的 是的
-De las minas de Alpoca? -Sí, sí,
是两个人带来的 他们正在我爸爸的餐馆里吃饭
Allí está, dos hombres la acaban de traer, están comiendo en el restorán de mi papá,
味道炖得相当好 好到你们会舔手指
El guisado está delicioso, Para chuparse los dedos,
这是本店的特色菜
Es la especialidad de la casa,
希望你们不要不好意思
Se quieren más no tengan pena y díganmelo,
有什么需要就告诉我 我随时为你们服务
Yo estoy aquí para servirles,
像你们这样高贵的先生来我很高兴
Agradezco la visita de tan distinguidos caballeros,
非常感谢 随时为你们服务
Muchas gracias, Para servirles,
-非常感谢 -是的
-Muchas gracias, -Sí,
这家店的特色菜居然还在动啊
The specialty of the house and it’s still moving!
噢 就这么定了 这地方我再也不会来了
Well, that settles it. This place gets no more of my business.
-嘿 -什么事?
-Hey. -What?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
我打赌只有一个人
I bet it’s just one guy.
你总是没事没事的你就不觉得烦吗?
Don’t you get sick of being right all the time?
装子弹
Reloading.
我就只有这么多
That’s all I got.
要是我们不能从骡子身上拿点儿子弹我们很快就没子弹了
We’re gonna run out unless we can get to that mule and get some more.
我去
I’ll go.
这不是逞英雄的时候 我会让你去
This is no time for bravery. I’ll let you.
子弹装好了
Loaded.
该死 必须得是我去
Hell! I’m the one that has to go.
为什么是你?
Why you?
因为我永远也掩护不了你 你可以掩护我
Cos I could never give you cover. You can cover me.
你也知道我说的是对的 对吧?
You can see I’m right, can’t you?
-你去 -是啊 为什么我总是这么聪明得要死?
-You go. -Yeah, why am I always so damned smart?
行了 把你的枪给我
Here. Gimme your gun.
OK 去吧
OK. Go!
OK
OK!
去吧
Go!
这…你也管这叫掩护?
Is… is that what you call giving cover?
你管这就叫跑吗?
Is that what you call running?
要是我…之前知道你这么慢吞吞的…
If I… knew you were gonna stroll…
你永远都打不好枪 甚至连初学者都算不上
You never could shoot, not from the very beginning.
你就只会嘴皮子
And you are all mouth!
长官 军队赶来了
Jefe, ya llegó el ejército,
上校
Mi capitán!
-他们在哪里? -就在广场上
-Dónde están? -Allí en la plaza,
-有多少人? -两名男子
-Cuántos hombres son? -Dos hombres,
-两名? -上校
-Dos? -Mi capitán,,,
-两名? -美国抢匪
-Dos? -Bandidos Yanquis,
-美国抢匪 嗯? -是的 上校
-Bandidos Yanquis, eh? -Sí, mi capitán,
瑞可中士 让中尉带20个人
Sargento Rico! Desmonte a veinte hombres y que vengan con el teniente,
中士 从屋顶上把周围都包围起来 等我的命令
Sargento! Rodeen el zócalo, y suban hacia la azotea y espérenme,
分散包围起来 出发
Media vuelta en el lugar! AI frente!
-我想到一个我们之后该去的好地方 -我不想听
-I got a great idea where we should go next. -I don’t wanna hear it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!