The way I figure it, we can either fight or give.
-要是我们投降 就得进监狱 -我已经去过那儿了
-If we give, we go to jail. -I’ve been there already.
可要是我们抵抗 他们可以困住我们把我们饿死
But if we fight, they can stay right where they are and starve us out.
或是找到合适的位置 向我们开枪
Or go for position, shoot us.
甚至滚块石头下来砸死我们
Might even get a rock slide started and get us that way.
他们还会做什么呢?
What else can they do?
他们可能会投降 不过我可不对那抱什么希望
They could surrender, but I wouldn’t count on that.
他们一定会选择寻找合适的位置
They’re going for position all right.
还是做好准备
Better get ready.
小子 下次我要说我们去类似波利维亚的地方
Kid, the next time I say let’s go someplace like Bolivia,
我们就去那种地方吧
let’s go someplace like Bolivia.
下次吧…
Next time…
准备好了吗?
Ready?
不 我们跳下去
No, we’ll jump.
-就当是拼命赌一把吧 -不 不会有问题的
-Like hell we will. -No, it’ll be OK,
要是我们没有摔成烂泥 他们就再也追不上我们了
if we’re not squished to death. They’ll never follow us.
-你怎么知道? -你要不是走投无路会跳下去吗?
-How do you know? -Would you jump if you didn’t have to?
就算我走投无路我也不会跳
I have to and I’m not gonna.
我们得跳 否则我们就死了
Well, we got to, otherwise we’re dead.
他们只能原路返回
They’ll just have to go back the same way they come.
-就开一枪 -得了
-Just one clear shot. -Come on.
-我们得跳下去 -别管我
-We got to! -Get away from me.
-为什么? -我要跟他们打
-Why? -I wanna fight them!
-他们会杀了我们的 -也许吧
-They’ll kill us! -Maybe.
-你想死吗? -那你呢?
-You wanna die? -Do you?
好吧 我先跳
All right. I’ll jump first.
-不 -那你先跳
-No. -Then you jump first.
-不 我说了 -你怎么了?
-No, I said. -What’s the matter?
我不会游泳
I can’t swim!
什么 你疯了吗? 光跳下去说不定就已经死了
Why, are you crazy? The fall will probably kill ya!
你这样会让我溺水的
You’re drowning me!
我办不到 我不会游泳
I can’t help it! I can’t swim!
小子 我会死的 你勒住我喉咙了
Kid, I’ll kill ya! You’re choking me!
我不会游泳
I can’t swim!
我告诉你 要是我溺水了 我发誓我会杀了你的
I’m telling you, if I drown, I swear I’ll kill you!
别再说我是个游泳高手
Never said I was a great swimmer.
你勒住我喉咙了 你勒住我喉咙了
You’re choking me! You’re choking me!
你没必要勒住我
You don’t have to choke me!
小子 别勒住我的喉咙
Kid, let go of my throat!
报纸上说他们打死你们了
The papers said they had you.
是勒弗斯吗? 是他们说的吗?
Was it Lefors? Did they say?
乔·勒弗斯? 我想是的
Joe Lefors? I think so.
-那他们的追踪者呢? -追踪者?
-And their tracker? -Tracker?
-是罗德·巴尔的摩? -我想是的 报纸上都登了
-Was it Lord Baltimore? -I think so. The paper’s inside.
你有准备够我们吃的吗?
You got enough to feed us?
你不知道我会准备的吗?
Don’t you know I do?
-他们说你们都死了 -这又不是什么大事
-They said you were dead. -Don’t make a big thing out of it.
不 还是当做大事吧
No, make a big thing out of it.
嘿
Hey!
是巴尔的摩还有勒弗斯
It was Baltimore and Lefors.
什么?
What?
-你知道还有谁吗? -谁?
-You know who else? -Who?
-杰夫 卡尔还有乔治 海特 -海特?
-Jeff Car, George Hiatt. -Hiatt?
T·T·科勒尔
TT Kelliher.
呃 我们要没逃掉就死定了 你知道吗?
Jeez, we lucked out getting away. You know that?
可为什么这些人联手起来对付我们 嗯?
But why would these guys join up and take after us, though?
别管了 那样一伙人不会聚在一起很久的
Forget it. A bunch like that won’t stay together long.
-他们会的 要是哈里曼先生继续的话 -谁?
-They will, if Mr Harriman has his way. -Who?
联合太平洋铁路公♥司♥的E·H·哈里曼先生
EH Harriman of the Union Pacific Railroad.
你们选择对他下手把他惹火了
He resents the way you’ve picked on him,
所以他派出了一列特别列车并雇了这些特殊的雇员
so he’s outfitted a special train and hired special employees.
你们最近这两天都在躲避他们
You’ve spent the last two days avoiding them.
某种程度上这真是抬举你们了 要是你们能这么想的话
It’s really sort of flattering, if you wanna think about it that way.
这一招看起来花的钱比我们抢的还要多
A setup like that costs more than we took.
很显然他付得起
Apparently he can afford it.
那个疯子哈里曼
That crazy Harriman.
这交易太不划算了
That’s bad business!
要是我每次抢劫都是亏钱
How long d’you think I’d stay in operation
你认为我还会这样干多久?
if every time I pulled a job it cost me money?
要是他把那笔钱给我让我别再抢劫他了
If he’d pay me what he’s spending to make me stop robbing him,
我就不会再抢他了
I’d stop robbing him!
说不定你的每一份钱都是继承的遗产
You probably inherited every penny you got!
富二代 他们都他妈懂什么?
Inherited guys. What the hell do they know?
你是说他们被终身雇佣了?
You say they’re hired permanent?
不 在他们杀掉你们之前
No. Just till they kill you.
这么说他们还在追着我们 布奇
That means they’re still after us, Butch.
那样又要重演一遍了
And it’s gonna be the same thing all over again.
他们会到这儿来的 迟早的事情
They’ll show up here, sooner or later.
嘿 埃塔
Hey, Etta.
我再去给你拿点儿
I’ll get you some more.
布奇同我已经都谈过了
Butch and me have been talking it all over.
不管该死的玻利维亚在什么地方 我们要去那儿
Wherever the hell Bolivia is, that’s where we’re off to.
嗯 等我们到了那儿我们会小心的干的
Yeah, we’ll go down there and play it safe.
说不定我们只对那些小点儿的目标下手
Maybe keep our hand in a little bit.
-布奇能说一些西班牙语 -我只要能看懂菜谱就OK
-Butch speaks some Spanish. -I can wrestle with a menu OK.
你的西班牙语说得很好
And you speak it good.
要是能同一个女人一起去应该是个很好的掩护
It’d be good cover going with a woman.
不会有人会想到的
No one expects it.
我们路上会比较安全
We could travel safer.
我是说要是你想去的话 我不会拦着你
What I’m saying is if you wanna go, I won’t stop you.
可要是你开始哭泣或让人心烦的话
But the minute you start to whine or make a nuisance,
不管我们在什么地方 我就会把你甩掉
I don’t care where we are, I’m dumping you flat.
别说得真么好听 小子 跟她直说吧
Don’t sugarcoat it like that, Kid. Tell her straight.
我已经26了 还是单身的学校老师
I’m 26 and I’m single and a schoolteacher,
已经生活得最为煎熬了
and that’s the bottom of the pit.
唯一能让我高兴的就是和你们在一起的时候
And the only excitement I’ve known is here with me now.
我要跟你们走 我不会抱怨的
So I’ll go with you and I won’t whine,
我要替你们补袜子还替你们缝伤口
and I’ll sew your socks and stitch your wounds,
你们要我做什么都可以 除了一件事
and I’ll do anything you ask of me, except one thing.
我不要看到你们死
I won’t watch you die.
要是你们不介意的话 我会想起那一幕的
I’ll miss that scene, if you don’t mind.
未来都是属于你的 你这辆破自行车
The future’s all yours, ya lousy bicycles!
往纽约哈林区
纽约旅行社
噢 你知道 这还算好的
Well, you know, it could be worse.
你的钱够你在玻利维亚花了 我看过了
You get a lot more for your money in Bolivia. I checked on it.
那儿有什么你会想要买♥♥的东西吗?
What could they have here that you could possibly wanna buy?
呃 玻利维亚可不都是这样
Jeez, all Bolivia can’t look like this.
你怎知道? 这可能是这整个国家里最漂亮的地方了
How do you know? This might be the garden spot of the whole country.
人们说不定旅行数百英里
People may travel hundreds of miles
就是为了到这个我们正站着的地方来
just to get to this spot where we’re standing now.
这里也许就是玻利维亚的新泽西州的大西洋城
This might be the Atlantic City, New Jersey of all Bolivia.
我知道玻利维亚的事比你对大西洋城知道的还多
I know a lot more about Bolivia than you know about Atlantic City,
我可以这么说
I can tell you that.
是吗 嗯?
You do, huh?
我就出生在那里
I was born there.
我出生在新泽西
I was born in New Jersey.
我在那里长大 因此…
Brought up there. So…
你是从东部来的 我还不知道
You’re from the East. I didn’t know.
你不知道的事情还多着呢…
The total tonnage of what you don’t know is enough to…
-我不认为我们有达到什么目的 -听着
-I’m not sure we’re accomplishing anything. -Listen!
你的工作就是支持我 要是没有我你就会饿死
Your job is to back me up, because you’d starve without me.
而 你 你的工作就是闭嘴
And, you, yourjob is to shut up!
噢 等他抢劫完几家银行之后他就会感觉好多了
Well, he’ll feel a lot better after he’s robbed a couple of banks.
波利维亚
Bolivia!
该死 这跟别的银行一样 慢慢走进去 仔细观察
Hell, it’s just a bank like any other bank. Gotta move in slowly, check out everything.
别忘了…
The thing to remember…
别告诉我该怎么抢银行 我知道该怎么做
Don’t tell me how to rob a bank! I know how!
伙计 你的额头看起来有些愁容不展啊
Boy, a few dark clouds appear on your horizon,
看起来沮丧极了 不是吗?
you just go all to pieces, don’t you?
上午好 先生们 有什么可以让我效劳的吗?
Buenos días, se?ores, Les puedo servir en algo?
有什么需要的话 请吩咐 我马上办